Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2017 11:54:28 AM EDT
It's been a few yeas since I've followed any of the generator discussions, other than the epic Harbor Freight one that is still going................

Buddy is looking for a Honda EU2000i with the 30amp outlet. Places I used to peruse for generators are either gone or I'm just out of date and no longer can remember where the best online sellers are/were for Honda's.

Any suggestions ? I'm on the hunt for the same thing, minus the 30 amp outlet. THX!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#1]
WiseSales
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought my EU2000 years ago from Wise.

As far as an EU2000 with 30A... not possible.  They used to have an 6500 which had it, but that's been replaced with the 7000.  Unless you really really need super quiet, inverter operations, there are many better options there.  I also have a champion generator (not inverter, not 58db, but 62), but super reliable.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:00:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
WiseSales
View Quote

Not any more.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I bought my EU2000 years ago from Wise.

As far as an EU2000 with 30A... not possible.  They used to have an 6500 which had it, but that's been replaced with the 7000.  Unless you really really need super quiet, inverter operations, there are many better options there.  I also have a champion generator (not inverter, not 58db, but 62), but super reliable.
View Quote

Pretty sure the EU2000 Companion has a 30A receptacle.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
WiseSales
View Quote

According to my Google search for Wise Sales they may not be in business anymore.  Seems they got a lot of complaints...
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
As mentioned, the Companion model has the 30amp outlet for connecting two generators or for RV/Boat use.

And ditto on Wise, they are gone. That's why I figured it was time to update my options and ask here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]
IMHO the best place to buy something like that is your local dealer that will be there if you need service. Sure you may pay a little more (maybe not) but if you have a good dealer that will stand behind it that is worth the few extra bucks on something like power equipment.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Northern Tool if you have one in your area, but like others have any local dealer
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the EU2000 Companion has a 30A receptacle.
View Quote

Egads...  was thinking he wanted 30A output!  Snow on the brain here.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:19:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I bought my EU2000 from Wise.  Had no issues what so ever.  Sorry to hear they're out of business.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's been a few yeas since I've followed any of the generator discussions, other than the epic Harbor Freight one that is still going................

Buddy is looking for a Honda EU2000i with the 30amp outlet. Places I used to peruse for generators are either gone or I'm just out of date and no longer can remember where the best online sellers are/were for Honda's.

Any suggestions ? I'm on the hunt for the same thing, minus the 30 amp outlet. THX!
View Quote

Give Mayberry's in Port Colden NJ a shot.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not any more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WiseSales

Not any more.

That's too bad, I've bought numerous (5+) pieces of equipment from them w/o issue.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I know nothing about this web page!!!
But they have this and other generators for sale!
https://www.electricgeneratorsdirect.com/Honda-EU2000IA1-Portable-Generator/p8519.html?gclid=CJr_8uu21tICFYEZgQodbN0J4w

What are Honda generator this size going for? Anyone!
All so, I found that Walmart sell them on line, from a third party!

PITE45
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I know nothing about this web page!!!
But they have this and other generators for sale!
https://www.electricgeneratorsdirect.com/Honda-EU2000IA1-Portable-Generator/p8519.html?gclid=CJr_8uu21tICFYEZgQodbN0J4w

What are Honda generator this size going for? Anyone!
All so, I found that Walmart sell them on line, from a third party!

PITE45
View Quote

Their price is MAP pricing.

Walmart sells product through Grainger.  Check pricing because it's not always a deal and sometimes over list.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Snoop around on some RV boards for leads on cheaper online options. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top