Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 2:17:27 PM EDT
I just wanted to drop in and give my first opinion of this pack. I purchased it yesterday and am very excited to use it! I will be using this for a mixture of my GHB, BOB and a hiking backpack, so far, it fits all of my needed gear and I still have some room left in it. I plan on taking it out in the next few weeks for a weekend camping and hiking trip and will give my first real "use" of it at that time. I was able to fit a ton of gear into this bag including a complete change of clothes.

Here is the back Im talking about:
X2 Pack

Also, at under $200, Its a pack I couldnt pass up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Eberlestock makes a damn fine pack. I have put mine through hell in back on multiple deployments and mountain hunting trips and has never failed me. They are built well and have been bomb proof. Don't be surprised if you get one of the many Kifaru whores around here that will speak negatively about brand because you didn't drop $600 plus on it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice, I got the halftrack, but the X2 was way up on my list. Looking forward to the review.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of their Operator's, incredible workmanship and strength, along with versatility.

Top shelf stuff is worth the coin.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:07:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I got the "just one" pack, love it.  I haven't gone on a large hike with it yet, waiting for autumn temps.

This thing is a HUGE step up from the MOLLE 2 pack I was using.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top