Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 7/16/2014 5:50:00 AM EDT
Given the recent news I see things becoming a bit more... personal.
I was watching a protest against illegal children, one guy holding a sign saying "Return to Sender". Another very blond and very fat lady was complaining about these people being the ones that will take away their children's jobs. The nice lady seemed to ignore the fact that millions of jobs are already being sent abroad, and none of those workers are paying any taxes in US soil, nor are the companies making billions out of it every month. I know I wasn’t doing any American any favor by working for Microsoft customer service for 1 USD an hour, and I was working in Buenos Aires. Poor Microsoft I’m sure they needed the money more than I did, or the American people.
It seems that the immigration issue is becoming more hateful than before, at least that's the way it seems to me. It also seems to be getting worse regarding he pre conceived notion of what an "illegal" is. A brown skinned guy from Latin America. You dont see as much attention given to 20 yr. old Sweden chicks.
I at least can’t really blame people for  wanting what’s best for their kids. I get it that if you are in some hell hole in Central America you may make the awful decision of sending away you own kin just for the chance of a better future. Its not as if it hasn’t happened before. Hell, unless your last name is "Sitting Bull" or "Grey Cloud" your story isnt that different, doesnt matter if you came in the freaking Mayflower or in a boat full of Irish escaping genocide, half the boat full of corpses by the time it reached American soil, and your ancestors were treated like crap by “locals”.
Immigration is a delicate issue, but it shouldn’t be half as complicated as its made to be. Give people, anyone, tools to become a law abiding citizen that can carry their own weight and things will work out. Then again, maybe someone does benefit from having not "second class citizens" but "slavery class citizens".  
You have to be an "illegal" to understand how humiliating it is. During one of my last visits to Texas I was hanging out with a couple good friends of mine. One said why didnt I move to US illegally, like everyone else. He joked (or was he half serious?) about helping me cross with the family through the Mexican border. I explained that wasnt even nescessary, with an EU passport we dont need a visa to board a plane and stay there for 6 months, but its not about that. Being illegal means you have to live under the shadow of being worse than a third class citizen and to expose my family to that, or myself?  No chance in hell would I ever expose my family to that. The funny thing is, if you're educated, if you are self-sufficient and can provide for yourself, theres no US visa that applies to you. At least in my case, I did have Europe as an option to legally reside but what would I have done if I didnt have that choice? I probably would have ended up an "illegal" myself, along with everything that involves.
The animosity towards immigrants or downright racism isn’t exclusive of US. In fact, the Southern States are some of the most open minded ones when it comes to Latinos and other minorities, maybe because they've interacted them for a longer period of time and they are more integrated to society. I'd say its worse in Europe and it keeps getting worse. In Spain for example, a Latino is called a "sudaca". I would be a "sudaca" in Spain, even if all my ancestors come from northern Spain as far as my great-great-grandfather and beyond, simply because I was born in South America. But just because of my accent, that can be enough to get you a beating, even killed in a subway in Madrid. Chances of that happening? Almost none, but it does happen. Chances of getting beaten? A tad more probable. Chances of being insulted, discriminated, or coming across a shop with a sign that says we dont serve Latinos? Now that pretty likely. Its the same thing all across Europe, and as time goes by I see it getting a little bit worse every year.
Why is it? Why is it that all across the world we are seeing this hate festering and slowly becoming more accepted in the media and society? Who benefits from this?
If you see things a different way, I'd like to know your opinion.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I think you have it wrong. All kinds of people live in the States and there are very few issues. But when tens of thousands of people just cross the border at will, it creates a huge concern. First of all, they are breaking the law by coming in illegally. Housing, feeding them, providing them with medical care - all that becomes a burden on an already-strained American economy. A lot of these new immigrants become dependent on the social programs for life. Criminals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and gang members are amongst the ranks of the illegal immigrants. Those are the issues, not a skin color or an accent. Please don't fall for a liberal propaganda.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:21:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe allot of it is the illegal part. Legal and illegal are two different matters. For Americans that try to live a normal life by doing things in a "legal" manner such as paying taxes, paying for a speeding ticket, earning your keep, and following the rules so to speak are tired of watching others get away with breaking the law. That also applies to the political arena where politicians don't have to follow the rules and they suffer no penalties if they don't. The current administration of Obama is a good example. When your raised and taught to live by and follow the rules, and you see people all around you that don't, it riles people up that do and rightfully so. Also when most people struggle to earn a living and feed their families it really hits home when our tax dollars are being used to support their illegal activity.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Given the recent news I see things becoming a bit more... personal.
I was watching a protest against illegal children, one guy holding a sign saying "Return to Sender". Another very blond and very fat lady was complaining about these people being the ones that will take away their children's jobs. The nice lady seemed to ignore the fact that millions of jobs are already being sent abroad, and none of those workers are paying any taxes in US soil, nor are the companies making billions out of it every month. I know I wasn’t doing any American any favor by working for Microsoft customer service for 1 USD an hour, and I was working in Buenos Aires. Poor Microsoft I’m sure they needed the money more than I did, or the American people.
It seems that the immigration issue is becoming more hateful than before, at least that's the way it seems to me. It also seems to be getting worse regarding he pre conceived notion of what an "illegal" is. A brown skinned guy from Latin America. You dont see as much attention given to 20 yr. old Sweden chicks. I at least can’t really blame people for  wanting what’s best for their kids. I get it that if you are in some hell hole in Central America you may make the awful decision of sending away you own kin just for the chance of a better future. Its not as if it hasn’t happened before. Hell, unless your last name is "Sitting Bull" or "Grey Cloud" your story isnt that different, doesnt matter if you came in the freaking Mayflower or in a boat full of Irish escaping genocide, half the boat full of corpses by the time it reached American soil, and your ancestors were treated like crap by “locals”.
Immigration is a delicate issue, but it shouldn’t be half as complicated as its made to be. Give people, anyone, tools to become a law abiding citizen that can carry their own weight and things will work out. Then again, maybe someone does benefit from having not "second class citizens" but "slavery class citizens".  
You have to be an "illegal" to understand how humiliating it is. During one of my last visits to Texas I was hanging out with a couple good friends of mine. One said why didnt I move to US illegally, like everyone else. He joked (or was he half serious?) about helping me cross with the family through the Mexican border. I explained that wasnt even nescessary, with an EU passport we dont need a visa to board a plane and stay there for 6 months, but its not about that. Being illegal means you have to live under the shadow of being worse than a third class citizen and to expose my family to that, or myself?  No chance in hell would I ever expose my family to that. The funny thing is, if you're educated, if you are self-sufficient and can provide for yourself, theres no US visa that applies to you. At least in my case, I did have Europe as an option to legally reside but what would I have done if I didnt have that choice? I probably would have ended up an "illegal" myself, along with everything that involves.
The animosity towards immigrants or downright racism isn’t exclusive of US. In fact, the Southern States are some of the most open minded ones when it comes to Latinos and other minorities, maybe because they've interacted them for a longer period of time and they are more integrated to society. I'd say its worse in Europe and it keeps getting worse. In Spain for example, a Latino is called a "sudaca". I would be a "sudaca" in Spain, even if all my ancestors come from northern Spain as far as my great-great-grandfather and beyond, simply because I was born in South America. But just because of my accent, that can be enough to get you a beating, even killed in a subway in Madrid. Chances of that happening? Almost none, but it does happen. Chances of getting beaten? A tad more probable. Chances of being insulted, discriminated, or coming across a shop with a sign that says we dont serve Latinos? Now that pretty likely. Its the same thing all across Europe, and as time goes by I see it getting a little bit worse every year.
Why is it? Why is it that all across the world we are seeing this hate festering and slowly becoming more accepted in the media and society? Who benefits from this?
If you see things a different way, I'd like to know your opinion.
FerFAL
View Quote

There aren't many 20 year old Swedish chicks that are a financial burden to this country... or driving uninsured/drunk killing American Citizens... Or filling America's jails with gang members... or living off of tax payers...

Who benefits from the "hate"? America does.

Illegal is illegal GTFO.

ETA: Also, I'm not sure where you're getting the whole EU passport you can stay 6 months without a Visa. That's incorrect. Canadian Citizens are the only ones exempt Visas.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I have no problem with LEGAL immigration.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:47:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Legal immigration is OK, illegal isn't.

I work with a bunch of Chinese and Indian people who jump through all sorts of hoops to maintain their legal immigration status.

I see no reason why people from south of the border don't have to comply with immigration law.

You want to see racism?  Just wait until the blacks and the hispanics start to contend for political power and .gov handouts.

We saw a little of that with Rangel in the recent primary in NYC.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Neither do I. The problem exists when so many are fleeing their plights instead of resolving to fix them. There are so many facets to this problem, but what burns my ass the most is that I have friends in Ireland who wish to become US citizens and they keep getting denied while these people seem to think they will just be taken care of if they show up on our doorstep. Count me in with the GTFO crowd.

For what its worth, this is another reason I have zero-tolerance for Americans who think that bugging out to another country is a good option. I say that there are many people who WANT to be here, so GTFO. See ya. Bye.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:01:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I believe allot of it is the illegal part. Legal and illegal are two different matters. For Americans that try to live a normal life by doing things in a "legal" manner such as paying taxes, paying for a speeding ticket, earning your keep, and following the rules so to speak are tired of watching others get away with breaking the law. That also applies to the political arena where politicians don't have to follow the rules and they suffer no penalties if they don't. The current administration of Obama is a good example. When your raised and taught to live by and follow the rules, and you see people all around you that don't, it riles people up that do and rightfully so. Also when most people struggle to earn a living and feed their families it really hits home when our tax dollars are being used to support their illegal activity.
View Quote

But why isnt there a legal structure so as to have legal immigrants instead of illegal ones? Its not that different from guns. Making guns illegal doesnt make them go away, just like making immigrants illegal hasnt made them go away.
I think its clear that the government does not want "legal" immigrants, and at the same time they seem to be happy with literally millions of "illegal" ones. I know becuase I tried to be a legal immigrant and its pretty much imposible. Even with a work visa which is getting impossible to get, you're in a limbo for years. I looked into students visas, they are for so short periods of time and have so much resitrctions its almost as bad as being an illegal.
Notice that many of the things you mention, illegal immigrants do comply with. Sure you have criminals, but most illegal immigrants are good, hard working people. You mention taxes. Most illegal immigrants do pay taxes, theres the tax identification number, which is clearly and specifically made so that illegal immigrants can pay taxes and they do so so as to one day have a credit history of some sort. If they commit a crime, they go to jail just like everyone else. Are jails full of illegals, or  do illegals "get away with breaking the law", it cant be both.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Neither do I. The problem exists when so many are fleeing their plights instead of resolving to fix them. There are so many facets to this problem, but what burns my ass the most is that I have friends in Ireland who wish to become US citizens and they keep getting denied while these people seem to think they will just be taken care of if they show up on our doorstep. Count me in with the GTFO crowd.

For what its worth, this is another reason I have zero-tolerance for Americans who think that bugging out to another country is a good option. I say that there are many people who WANT to be here, so GTFO. See ya. Bye.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive been were your friends are, wanting to reside in USA and not being able to, but like your friends, I had a choice, I can live in Europe legally. Maybe not as good as living in US but I do have an alternative. I know prefectly well though, that if I had no choice, or if your Irish friends had no choice, or if anyone else reading this for that matter had to chose between being an illegal immigrant in the United States or live in Honduras, I know perfectly well what every single one of us would do.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#9]
There is a legal way. These illegals don't want to follow the rules. They prefer to break the law instead of abiding by it and waiting their turn.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:14:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There is a legal way. These illegals don't want to follow the rules. They prefer to break the law instead of abiding by it and waiting their turn.
View Quote

I have a simple question. What would you do? Your choices are a) live in Honduras, life expectancy 30 or you move to USA as an illegal, which one would you do?
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:17:04 AM EDT
[#11]
They are invaders, and our government is helping them for political gain.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:34:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have a simple question. What would you do? Your choices are a) live in Honduras, life expectancy 30 or you move to USA as an illegal, which one would you do?
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

A purported crisis doesn't make an already illegal offense, legal or right.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

Right, but we all know what we would do in that same situation. We'd all do the same thing they are doing. No sane person with half a braincell would pick living in some dump in Honduras vs living in USA, legally or illegaly.

Quoted:
They are invaders, and our government is helping them for political gain.

I'd say the gov. is creating the problem in the first place by not providing a legla frame of immigration. USA isnt the only country in the world with immigration problems, but its the one that is handling it the worst.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#14]
open immigration in a country that's paying out 51% of the population a check of one form or another
either thru entitlements; aka Social Security/Medicare public education systems or welfare; aka Food stamps, Section 8 housing, Medicaid...is
a country that is going to fall thru it's own asshole in a rapid pace. Race or country of origin hasn't a damn thing to do with it..

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Well crap. Why not just eliminate ALL borders and be one happy world? Because it won't work is why. I'm sorry if being a nation of laws offends. But every country has a right, and obligation, to set up laws protecting its citizens and national Soverinity.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Maybe if there weren't so many millions of illegal immigrants all believing their crisis is the be-all-end-all, the American citizens might have more "openings" for legal immigrants.

Think about it...we've been getting flooded with illegals for years...if illegal immigration was the exception, rather than the norm, it might become a lot easier to obtain citizenship legally.

To me, the ends don't justify the means of illegal immigration.  There might not be so much stigma if so many weren't causing problems and taking advantage.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Why not reapply to come here Ferfal?

Obama would love to have you as an advocate for his immigration policies!

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
open immigration in a country that's paying out 51% of the population a check of one form or another
either thru entitlements; aka Social Security/Medicare public education systems or welfare; aka Food stamps, Section 8 housing, Medicaid...is
a country that is going to fall thru it's own asshole in a rapid pace. Race or country of origin hasn't a damn thing to do with it..

View Quote

So wouldn’t you say, its more a problem of entitlement and welfare than immigration?
I'll give you an example. I legally live in EU in a country where I have the right to do so. Unlike many of my local neighbors, born here, proud of tracing their blood lines to the original English-speaking blond Jesus () or whatever BS, I dont get any benefits, any welfare, and pay for my own stuff. My neighbors get paid for every kid they have, so some of them will pop half a dozen kids and live off of that.Still, that doesnt make any difference when some racist scumbag treats you like crap, you still get dragged into this "lazy immigrant" bag. Hell, the lazy bastards I see collecting welfare checks to get drunk every weekend  are locals more often than not. Still, there’s the political agenda of blaming immigrants for everything.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:32:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Immigration is not delicate.......it's simple...

The people don't want the "Reform" that the media and a few elite want to Force upon us.

We have a process for immigration, an orderly process (that is already too liberal and slanted towards the uneducated masses) that maintains some for of order and doesn't erase the lines on the map that define our great country. If we simply enforced our law and protected our borders with fences/military/law enforcement then we could debate real issues. Issues such as quality of immigrants we allow into this country, the time length for the citizenship, guest workers..... But where the liberals and democrats are pushing is to open the border, allow states to issue ID, shove welfare at them and find ways that the can vote, illegally but still vote....

Once they accomplish what the seek then you can take an eraser and wipe those lines off the map that make us the US. We are a "settled" and populated contry today. We do not need an immigration policy from the 1800's so that we can expand west to California. We need an immigration policy like Mexico's.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But why isnt there a legal structure so as to have legal immigrants instead of illegal ones? Its not that different from guns. Making guns illegal doesnt make them go away, just like making immigrants illegal hasnt made them go away.
I think its clear that the government does not want "legal" immigrants, and at the same time they seem to be happy with literally millions of "illegal" ones. I know becuase I tried to be a legal immigrant and its pretty much imposible. Even with a work visa which is getting impossible to get, you're in a limbo for years. I looked into students visas, they are for so short periods of time and have so much resitrctions its almost as bad as being an illegal.
Notice that many of the things you mention, illegal immigrants do comply with. Sure you have criminals, but most illegal immigrants are good, hard working people. You mention taxes. Most illegal immigrants do pay taxes, theres the tax identification number, which is clearly and specifically made so that illegal immigrants can pay taxes and they do so so as to one day have a credit history of some sort. If they commit a crime, they go to jail just like everyone else. Are jails full of illegals, or  do illegals "get away with breaking the law", it cant be both.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

There is a legal manner to immigrate. These people are criminal scum. They do not want to be Americans, they're parasites.
They are destroying the border states with their filth, disease & refusal to flush toilet paper and they should be deported once & if caught again, executed with their head placed on a pike at the border.
They're not becoming part of the first world, they're bringing the 3rd world here. And as far as the jails go, it IS both.
My family has been hit by drunk, uninsured illegal scum twice. My sister has had three surgeries because of it.

If only Raid made a spray for illegals.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:38:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, Obama deported over 2 million people and he's doing a fine job in the hate department, just read some of the comments in this thread.
But you know what, I 'm worried that if things keep going this way, legal or not wont matter, racism and hate will reach a point were no immigrant of any kind will be welcomed. It’s happening all over the world. Sucks for us immigrants.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh, Obama deported over 2 million people and he's doing a fine job in the hate department, just read some of the comments in this thread.
But you know what, I 'm worried that if things keep going this way, legal or not wont matter, racism and hate will reach a point were no immigrant of any kind will be welcomed. It’s happening all over the world. Sucks for us immigrants.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

I wasn't aware illegal was a race.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:47:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

You're telling me you dont look at certain brown skinned, spanish-speaking people and just hate them because you already "know" they are dirty illegal immigrants. Come on, at least lets be honest.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're telling me you dont look at certain brown skinned, spanish-speaking people and just hate them because you already "know" they are dirty illegal immigrants. Come on, at least lets be honest.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL

Sure, toothless, filthy, non-english speakers are easily identifiable as illegals. Basic English proficency is required for citizenship.
Look at these racists.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL

You seem to be very confused Ferfal...

Besides, this needs to be moved to GD after a day or two's worth of a sort of Euro-libtardism rant, and folks outing themselves, and let GD have a few whacks at it...

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

FerFAL

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

You have the ILLEGALS to thank for that.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:00:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

I don´t blame illegals. I don’t even blame those blinded by hate or that lack the intellectual capacity to understand what’s going on and how its affecting them. I only blame the handful of people that are becoming rich beyond anyone's wildest dream with all this spreading of evil as part of their social engineering.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Agreed, to an extent.   Many, if not most ILLEGALS are being used as pawns to weaken or country on many fronts to the benefit of "one-world governance".
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#29]
I want GOOD immigrants to come to this country.  The problem is, a lot of the immigrants AREN'T the good ones.  Many also don't want to develop a new way of life...the good ones do...the bad ones don't understand self rule and our system of government.  

My grandmother immigrated to this country.  She came here TO BE AN AMERICAN....not an African American, Irish American, or whatever brand you choose to identify with.  She came here to be just an AMERICAN.  She taught my mother about how great this country was....and insisted that my mother learn the American way of doing things.  Yes my grandmother would go home to visit her county (Finland) but she loved America and wanted her kids and grandkids to grow up in AMERICA....not turn America into where they came from.  

Cheapest way to protect a border is........land mines.  It's been done all over the world with great success.  Just saying......................
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Agreed, to an extent.   Many, if not most ILLEGALS are being used as pawns to weaken or country on many fronts to the benefit of "one-world governance".
View Quote

Exactly.  And people are being played into finding a scapegoat in ILLEGALS.
Just think about this for a second:
The problem is supposed to be the ILLEGAL immigrants, right? Its not about skin color, its not about racism, its not about xenophobia  (BS, but lets just suppose its not for a second here). Lets say O comes up with some amnesty, by which all the ILLEGAL immigrants are now LEGAL immigrants.
Ok, they are now LEGAL, you can’t call them ILLEGAL any more because they are according to the law as American as apple pie.
Imagine that, number of ILLEGAL immigrants = 0.
Now you tell me, exactly what would that fix?
I wrote more but erased it. Sucks that we've reached a point where you're even scared of posting online but people have to figure out what's going on on their own.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Don't worry Ferfal...

"FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN – Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools"

Link

"The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool.  Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms.

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’."

BUT NOT THE LAST!!!

And watch, it won't be for the 'kids', it'll be for "Adult FELLOW TRAVELERS".  The Sheeple will lick that right up, oh, for the chillin... Suckers...

[If you don't know what 'Fellow Travelers' are, look it up...]

YAY!!!

And wait until all the illegal flooding is ignored by the media and the barnyard cattle we call citizens, that's when they're coming for the guns...  Watch...

The Engineered of the Destruction of the USA, One Tiny Step at a Time....  Right Boomer???

To repeat...

The fancy resorts won't be for the 'kids', it'll be for "Adult FELLOW TRAVELERS".  Where they'll plan the next stage, likely the best strategy to take your guns.

Also planning to hasten the Bluing of Texas!

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:45:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Ferfal, you're in danger of proposing open borders.... for the US.  Nobody's border is more wide open than ours.   Are you now a proponent of The Open Society?  Sounds like it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Don't worry Ferfal...

"FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN – Complete With Tennis Courts, Sauna & Pools"

Link

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/529x271xpalm-aire-resort1-1024x525.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mDFO2lpnBV.jpg

"The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool.  Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms.

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’."

BUT NOT THE LAST!!!

And watch, it won't be for the 'kids', it'll be for "Adult FELLOW TRAVELERS".  The Sheeple will lick that right up, oh, for the chillin...

[If you don't know what they are, look it up...]

YAY!!! Chumps...

And wait until all the illegal flooding is ignored by the media and the barnyard cattle we call citizens, that's when they're coming for the guns...  Watch...

The Engineered of the Destruction of the USA, One Tiny Step at a Time....  Right Boomer???

View Quote

Those lucky bastards!
Living  on resorts and spas on our tax money.
Look at them having all that fun. That bed there on the back looks confy, and those luxury mylar blankets... living like kings I say!

FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don´t blame illegals. I don’t even blame those blinded by hate or that lack the intellectual capacity to understand what’s going on and how its affecting them. I only blame the handful of people that are becoming rich beyond anyone's wildest dream with all this spreading of evil as part of their social engineering.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL

OK.....

..... and I blame illegal immigrants and the people who support them because they don't have the intellectual capacity to understand what's going on and how it's affecting the United States of America: The home of United States Citizens and Lawfully Admitted Permanent Residents. We have rules/laws which might not mean something to them but it means something to the people of this country. "Well, the US is a nation of Immigrants." Really? I'm not an immigrant. I was born here. This is my home. If you want to come live here you apply like everyone else and do it legally. Prove that you are not a burden on this country and come enjoy the rights and privileges and WORK hard to provide for yourself and your family. Legal immigrants will tell you the same thing... it's not fair to them. They followed the law and they see people, some of which coming from the very same country they came from, come here illegally, take hand outs with the promise of amnesty so that democrats can gain a wider voter base and take take take. It makes me sick.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#35]
You hit it Bruins, this immigration issue is all about creating a power/voting base for the Democrats to steal this country. [Well, they already have in reality, just most of the Sheeple haven't been impacted -yet, so with their noses to the ground, they haven't noticed]

Once they are fully in control and the Constitution shredded, as it's being, they may well run anyone they don't like that isn't 'productive' for the 'collective', right back across the river.

Or worse. Watch...

[This issue of 'stealing the country' is playing out faster than I expected]  

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#36]
EXPY37, please dont tell me you think there's any difference between Republicans and Democrats.Dont let me down like that man!
"Send them back"says the next President of the United States.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Those lucky bastards!
Look at them having all that fun. That bed there on the back looks confy, and those luxury mylar blankets... living like kings I say!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/17/article-2660756-1EB77F9900000578-191_634x633.jpg
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't worry Ferfal...

Link

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/529x271xpalm-aire-resort1-1024x525.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mDFO2lpnBV.jpg

BUT NOT THE LAST!!!

And watch, it won't be for the 'kids', it'll be for "Adult FELLOW TRAVELERS".  The Sheeple will lick that right up, oh, for the chillin...

[If you don't know what they are, look it up...]

YAY!!! Chumps...

Those lucky bastards!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/17/article-2660756-1EB77F9900000578-191_634x633.jpg
FerFAL

You're confused again Ferfal.

They're temporarily sheltered there by their OWN choice.

And happy for it!

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
EXPY37, please dont tell me you think there's any difference between Republicans and Democrats.Dont let me down like that man!
"Send them back"says the next President of the United States.
FerFAL
View Quote

Oh! Look at the birdie in the window!!

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#39]
The root cause is the federal government is more than happy to give people everything they need (paid for with working people's tax dollars) in exchange for their votes. It doesn't matter if they were born here or not. The government wants dependents because they can depend on their support at the ballot box.

There's also the consequence of one illegal action spurring others. When people want to enter this country illegally, nefarious folks (coyotes) seize the opportunity to move people and contraband (drugs, guns, terrorists) across the border as well.

Beyond that I do not want ANYONE coming into the country without the proper amount of scrutiny. I wouldn't let someone into my house I don't know so what should my country be any different. If someone from Mexico can just waltz into our country then a terrorist can do the same thing. See the problem? Lax border security is an invitation to disaster.

The most f'd up part of this whole illegal immigration problem is that we even have to talk about it. It shouldn't be an issue but our politicians are failing us on a grand scale not seen since the Roman Empire and we all know how that turned out.

FBHO and all his mindless minions.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:19:53 AM EDT
[#40]
What you prolly won't see in the MSM....

An illegal immigrant who was released by U.S. authorities with a Notice to Appear has been arrested for the alleged murder of a woman and kidnapping of children on U.S. soil. The alleged crimes occurred after the man was released.

Microsoft seems to be f'ing with the browser so it can't copy the link.

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Ok, the thing is we have lots of brown people living beside us everyday and they fit in just fine. I spent a month in Panama living with Europeans in a hostel. Not many had ever even been here but they all knew how much racism we have...not that much in reality. Even here in rural "redneck" Virginia we have no hate crimes and everyone gets along well with our Mexican population and our one Chinese family.

But illegal immigration is a real problem. And yes giving away a ton of free shit only encourages this behavior. But regardless of the several root causes we need to do something and we need to do it now.

And this is from a white guy moving to a place were he will be surrounded by brown people, so no racism here.  
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL

You paint with a wide brush. I speak Spanish, married into a Cuban family.  They waited to legally escape from Castro's Cuba in spite of being tossed in prison.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Does not matter what I have for feelings on the subject.

We are going to see a rise in diseases this country is not ready for and they are not cheap to deal with, a prison that can house 2400 inmates might have 2 of the special rooms with negative pressure so they can house tb positive people or suspected positives while the tests or x-rays get done.  I call em negative pressure because the air that person breathes needs to be kept controlled and specially filtered before others can breathe it.  I don't know if they have a cool real name or not.

As far as what I would do if I was born down there or living down there, I would have to think a while before I ran from the problem.  Don't know what I would really do but this crap of running from the problem and bringing the expenses to others is a problem.  This country had a revolution and all I come up with is the concept that other countries are due for one.

This country already has anger issues with employment, unemployment, underemployment, racism, illegals, legal immigrants working cheaper than citizens would do the same job, and lots of other stuff.

If you put enough ingredients in the stew pot you might find at some point you finally added a few that have a violent reaction.

I think the post was in arfcom somewhere, someone got sick from getting coughed on at a grocery store.  

I always thought it was weird to see the japanese with their facemasks on out in public and what not but I guess some of that might soon be coming here when people have to venture out to be around others.

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Fer fal,

I live you and your youtube channel. But you have it all wrong. 1st off shame on the u.s. gov for allowing this to happen. But you never let a crisis go to waste.  This is what they want. 2nd I obey the law of God before the law of America.take care of the kids and send them home.  My concern is they will turn these kids/illegals into democratic voters. Bye bye texas red state with their electoral votes. Once texas is a blue (democratic) state forget it. The republic is over as we know it. This leads to socialism. The biggest concearn is wmd's  coming over. As they find people from "countries" of intrest ie: yeman, saudi, jordan exc.. the find korans and prayer rugs on the southern border all the time.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You paint with a wide brush. I speak Spanish, married into a Cuban family.  They waited to legally escape from Castro's Cuba in spite of being tossed in prison.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

With all due respect, Cubans should just change the subject whenever fair immigration is brought up. Its called the Cuban Adjustment Act. A Cuban can just jump into a raft and sail to US territory and he can become a legal immigrant. Do the same while claiming to be Mexican and you're screwed. That's US immigration law logic I guess.
The original Cuban Adjustment Act of 1966 allowed Cubans to become permanent residents if they had been present in the United States for at least 2 years. The Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1976 (P.L. 94-571) reduced this time to one year. Caps on immigration do not apply and it is not necessary that the applicant use a family-based or employment-based immigrant visa petition.

Two other immigration rules are also waived. Unlike other immigrants, Cubans are not required to enter the United States at a port-of-entry. Second, being a public charge doesn't make a Cuban ineligible to become a permanent resident.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act

FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ok, the thing is we have lots of brown people living beside us everyday and they fit in just fine. I spent a month in Panama living with Europeans in a hostel. Not many had ever even been here but they all knew how much racism we have...not that much in reality. Even here in rural "redneck" Virginia we have no hate crimes and everyone gets along well with our Mexican population and our one Chinese family.

But illegal immigration is a real problem. And yes giving away a ton of free shit only encourages this behavior. But regardless of the several root causes we need to do something and we need to do it now.

And this is from a white guy moving to a place were he will be surrounded by brown people, so no racism here.  
View Quote

This thread has baited you (wittingly or not) into "explaining" yourself defensively.   An example of how political correctness is killing us.   We are not racists.   Liberal tactics have put us in this position to steer clear of speaking the truth in a plain manner.   Don't be that guy.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fer fal,

I live you and your youtube channel. But you have it all wrong. 1st off shame on the u.s. gov for allowing this to happen. But you never let a crisis go to waste.  This is what they want. 2nd I obey the law of God before the law of America.take care of the kids and send them home.  My concern is they will turn these kids/illegals into democratic voters. Bye bye texas red state with their electoral votes. Once texas is a blue (democratic) state forget it. The republic is over as we know it. This leads to socialism. The biggest concearn is wmd's  coming over. As they find people from "countries" of intrest ie: yeman, saudi, jordan exc.. the find korans and prayer rugs on the southern border all the time.
View Quote

I'm glad you like me and my channel but this isnt a about letting a crisis go to waste, its about a crisis created on purpose!
Come on people, is it THAT hard to secure a border with todays technology?
Is it THAT hard to create sane, sensible immigration laws?
FerFAL
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#48]
TLDR:

Do you paragraph bro?
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Sorry you don't approve of our Visa system, but it's not your decision to make. If the shoe were on the other foot and we were shipping our indigent population South, I doubt you'd be so sympathetic.

ETA

This seems to be a GD subject, but it will be less than cordial over there.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Sorry you don't approve of our Visa system, but it's not your decision to make. If the shoe were on the other foot and we were shipping our indigent population South, I doubt you'd be so sympathetic.
View Quote

Argentina is part of Mercosur. That means that the poorest people from Bolivia, Paraguay and other south American countries can reside there. Thanks to that, the country got flooded with pretty poor, desperate people and they "stole our jobs", just like mexicans are supposed to steal your jobs over there. But that wasnt the problem, the real problem is the corrupt politicians stealng everything. Sure, some immigrants are criminals, but most are hard working people looking to earn a living. Some pay 1000 USD per square meter just to live in shantytowns. I'll take 100 immigrants from Bolivia over 1 drug lord legal immigrant moving to Argentina from Colombia.
FerFAL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Top Top