Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2017 7:30:35 PM EDT
Looks like I am headed to Cozumel next week so I plan on some offshore fishing.  Has anyone been down there in the last couple of years, can you share your experience (s)????  Thinking about a charter trolling for sails. 
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Guaymas is for fishing, Cozumel is for diving.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I dive there and hear the fishing not so hot.  Makes no sense to me with the reef and deep water right there
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 11:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm getting drug to Cozumel by wife and her family.  Figure a fishing trip to get some me time.  They won't go, they hate the water.  And they are going to Cozumel, go figure.   Anyway I plan on fishing and staying drunk, thought I may luck out with some sails or dolphin action...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top