Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2008 5:26:49 PM EDT
Dad and I went out two weekend ago catching some good surf fish. i landed the three Pomps and some good Kingfish(whiting). Add a pic of some prepaired shrimp and some scalops we had the next nite. YUMMMY.

Link Posted: 11/14/2008 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
A good day at the pier = A good time at the table....
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
do you like those whiting? i've never kept any
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Off are coast they are some of the best eating fish in the sea. All they do all day is eat lil clams and shrimps, there flesh is white.
Quoted:
do you like those whiting? i've never kept any

Link Posted: 12/1/2008 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Had another good day today landed about 50 whitting and this nice 20 inch drum.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Today was great. Started off slow wind was nto the best but the fish starting biting on the low end of the tide. We landed 4 black drum only one was big enough. Landed a few nice whitting, dad landed a huge one about 14 inches long. Seen some bigger one being caught. the Weakfish were on fire but most were small. might have to run out there tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/31/2009 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the photos and reports. I live in Ky but if I had my choice I would be doing the same thing that you are every chance I could. Do you know of any good surf/pier fishing areas around the Ft. Walton Beach area?  I might be coming down there in the middle of May. I tried surf fishing in Gulf Shores but didnt catch anything mostly because of lack of time and techniques.
Link Posted: 4/1/2009 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thanks for the photos and reports. I live in Ky but if I had my choice I would be doing the same thing that you are every chance I could. Do you know of any good surf/pier fishing areas around the Ft. Walton Beach area?  I might be coming down there in the middle of May. I tried surf fishing in Gulf Shores but didnt catch anything mostly because of lack of time and techniques.

When I fish on the beach at gulf shores I don't waste my time unless i see ladyfish/spanish/bluefish tearing up the water, use speckrigs or redfish rigs and you will hook up at least one fish every time
Link Posted: 4/1/2009 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I have never been there. It about time for there season thow.
Link Posted: 4/5/2009 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Today was one FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Nice  Black drums, few red's, Spanish and Pompano's. Will post pics after tomorrows trip.

More pics for today 4/6

Top Top