Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2017 11:34:15 AM EDT
I need some good books on RV/Camper living.

No $50,000 RVs for me, so books on buying used RV/campers, how to live the life style, and so on.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't have a direct answer to your question, but these days it seems like the best resource for that type of information will come from people's blogs.  They seem more likely to be unbiased and sharing real life experience.  Do a google search...I'm sure there will be something under "RV life" or similar.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Two YouTube channels:  Drivin' and Vibin' and Long Long Honeymoon.

Drivin' and Vibin' is a young couple that live in a 30+ year old trailer, lots of info about cheap boondocking.

Long Long Honeymoon is an older couple that travel in an Airstream, they have an ebook on Amazon about their travels.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Rv.net
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Two YouTube channels:  Drivin' and Vibin' and Long Long Honeymoon.

Drivin' and Vibin' is a young couple that live in a 30+ year old trailer, lots of info about cheap boondocking.

Long Long Honeymoon is an older couple that travel in an Airstream, they have an ebook on Amazon about their travels.
View Quote
I subscribe to Long Long Honeymoon. Lots of good tips for new travel trailer owners.   I will have to check out the other people.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the tips everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top