Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:07:02 AM EDT
I imagine quite a bit when responding to psychosis calls.  

Tell me some stories.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
i knew you were gonna ask that......
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Not telepathic, but something of a prophet, because I saw that coming.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I just stare at them. Then they can get arrested for non compliance!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
First off... I knew you were gonna ask that.  

Besides myself?  3-4 times/year.

Also, you have to remember that the military is constantly sending radio signals at extreme low and extreme high frequencies for brainwashing/conditioning purposes.

"TURN IN YOUR GUNS" ... "DIFFERENT RACES HATE YOU"  "THE ECONOMY IS FINE"  "VOTE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT"  ETC. ETC.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I came across a few houses that were "tin foiled" to the max.
windows, floor, ceiling, walls, everything.
crazy people...
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I imagine quite a bit when responding to psychosis calls.  

Tell me some stories.
View Quote

Not telepathic per se........but there were a few local regulars who either heard voices, or were concerned about the CIA Mind Control Waves.....  One of the regulars would come in once a week for her Anti-Mind-Ray countermeasures....One of my Lt.s bought a party Balloon helium tank and a buttload of Mylar balloons...she would come in ranting about the CIA, and he would fill a balloon and tie it to her wrist, and she would wander home happy.  Poor old soul had no family to look after her, and she was pretty calm as long as she had her balloon.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I used to pass out tinfoil hats on calls, but was told to stop by the chief, lol

J-
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't remember many telepaths, but I did deal with a guy yesterday who had ridden/pushed his bike from Miami to Al.  Said he was touring the states looking to see how many aliens were here.  Assumed he meant illegal aliens........
Wrong.  He was chased out of Miami by space aliens and was now going around seeing how many aliens had taken over the states.

I directed him west to MS and LA.  Told him there were plenty of strange aliens there.  He seemed happy with that and headed out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks. Thanks a lot!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:02:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to pass out tinfoil hats on calls, but was told to stop by the chief, lol

J-
View Quote

Mylar Balloons dude.....sale effect, not as blatant, and the Whackados are still leaving happy.   Speaking of tinfoil, i had one guy like that..he eventually ended up going away for stalking one of the Radio Hosts for an NYC Rock Station, Carol Miller
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:29:38 PM EDT
[#11]
If by "telepathic" you mean they receive transmissions from spirits, famous people, or the government, pretty much daily. I've met Jesus more times than I can count.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I came across a few houses that were "tin foiled" to the max.
windows, floor, ceiling, walls, everything.
crazy people...
View Quote

I've seen that several times... one was so heavily foiled my radio wasn't able to send/recieve while inside the place.
They had diamond plate steel and other metal sheeting on the walls/floors/ceiling covered in probably 5/8" of foil.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 10:18:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Had a bipolar , schizzo, that claimed to be a terminator. She had also been huffing paint and her entire face was painted gold. She kept giving the ER staff shit, until I told her Arnold called and said to lay down, and shut the fuck up. Ended up transporting her to a psych unit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 11:41:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Had a guy couple of shifts back was a member of seal team alpha. Been fasting for 5 days to prepare his body for Armageddon. Keep saying that Jesus the Lord was upset with the world and he was an Army of One, but could stop it.

Actually kind of reminds of GD, except the part where his wife stabbed him a couple of days later...

Good stab IMO
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Had one that the midnight crew brought in after parking her car ON the interstate and then throwing vehicle keys and wallet over the berm before walking with down the shoulder with only one boot and sock on (Same foot).  She kept repeating trust but verify.   I started 7am and had he pawned off to me to transport to hospital.   When I asked what she did for a job her response "I'm a veterinarian and work for the government" when I asked what type of animals she worked on her response "That's classified".  When we got her to the hospital for the blood draw she saw a paper with the hospitals letterhead on it and because of the cross she started singing "Jesus loves me, this I know" very loudly at 0730 on Sunday morning.  She also got fixated on her blood kit and would freak out if I moved it or touched it, so I spoke in mumbles to one of the nurses and told the lady that she had a new mission with a new target and gave her another blood kit box to watch.  She also had a thing with my eyes and would start crying if she couldn't see them.    

Had another one the same week that screamed "You don't own me" and I had to chase down when she ran out of the hospital.   I'm pretty sure she cursed both me and my partner.

For me the new moon is worse than a full moon.   Sarge looks at me funny when I compare my work schedule to the moon schedule and do a happy dance when I'm not working full or new moons.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 2:36:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I often deal with the crazy letters and calls judges get. I'll have to visit the address and such the letters came from, and many times it's gone like this:

"Hello, are you Mr. Smith? Did you write this letter to Judge Brown?"
"No, that was my dad."
"Ok, can I speak with him?"
"Yes, but we'll need some time to summon him. I'm his medium."

I don't have enough fingers to count how many times judges get letters (even packages) from "dead people" communicating through mediums.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Every time we have a high profile homicide or missing person case, the calls from the mediums come in.  Some call in from clear across the country with their "impressions".
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i knew you were gonna ask that......
View Quote

I knew you knew.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:23:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Every time we have a high profile homicide or missing person case, the calls from the mediums come in.  Some call in from clear across the country with their "impressions".
View Quote

You'd think those people would give up after never being right
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Funny you should mention that. I was working on some cold case homicides from the late 70's/early 80's and they must have been real popular back then. Every case file had multiple pages of info from pyschics and mediums.

We however never get calls from them any more.

J-
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:35:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

J-
View Quote

stealing this
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a fairly well known one who lives locally who has a decent track record.
We talk every so often when I'm in his area
He can be an interesting conversation when he is hitting on all cylinders
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top