Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2014 5:48:19 AM EDT
Does anyone have this years discount code for Benchmade knives? They had one last year for LE/FD.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Got it. NRALOD2014.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 1:39:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I never could find the box to enter it. I hear it's at the cart screen, but never see it?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Call their customer service and they can walk you through it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I just used it and the code is good to go, on the last screen the top box is where you put in the code.

good luck,
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you a NRA LOD member?  How about we not post discount codes for the entire site to see when they are specifically meant for LOD members...  When the program comes to an end, you can thank yourself for ruining it...  The purpose of offering discounts for LOD members is to thank us for our VERIFIED service, just like MIL discounts.  If it's given to every damn body and their brother, it's no longer a discount...
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually I am a member and I found out about the program and the code from this website last year. Last years code was posted then. I had to call Benchmade and verify that I was LEO before I could use the code.

If you want to gripe about something, complain about all the abuses to the blue label program that Glock provides. I hear officers bragging all the time about how they get the LE discount and then flip them for 1-200 more than they paid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top