Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2005 1:27:26 PM EDT
my mother has a collection of pix of me, my sister and my brother with Santa--im always talking away and my sister and brother were usually screaming and crying  

these are my nephews this year

Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 2:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
that is cute. LilGH had his picture with the store Santa Saturday (no I can't post it I don't have a scanner) He was in awe, "Santaaa?  Mommy SANTA!" So we got in line, he walked right up to him and I lifted him up, he froze, wouldn't smile, wouldn't talk. The kid was in fear.  We did this at the evil Walmart and they give you the picture free, so hey we got a free picture of a terrified kid on Santas lap. After he got down though I told him to tell Santa we would leave Cookies and Milk out for him, he turned and yelled "Cookies and Milk Santa", grinned and ran off.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

"Cookies and Milk Santa", grinned and ran off.

Travis
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:14:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Aw so cute. DC.
MrsGH too funny.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Great Picture!  We took the boys the weekend before Thanksgiving to the Mall Santa.  No line, & very authentic looking Santa.  Both the boys were making sure they knew Santa's favorite cookies, and what they should leave for the reindeer.  On the way home, they were trying to look on the roof of the mall for the reindeer & sleigh.  It was fun!

Jackson & Ashtonn
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
how CUTE, mrs scrun

how old are they?
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
how CUTE, mrs scrun

how old are they?

Thank You!  
Jackson (on the left) is 6 and Ashtonn (on the right) will be 5 in March.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top