Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2001 7:04:15 PM EDT
Excuse the shouting gentlemen,
BUT I BOUGHT MY FIRST AR TODAY!!!!!
I found what seemed to me to be a good deal on an Olympic Arms PCR-5 with a flat-top and I bought it. Even though the government had be walking around big town gun show for two and a half hours waiting for NICs to clear.
Well goodnight all and I will give a range report tommorow.....If I can keep my girlfriend from sleeping with it tonight.....
Link Posted: 3/17/2001 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the club Hound.  You should get a brother or sister for it as backup in the future when you can afford to . Shoot one and save other. Armalite has some sales on spring kits and field kits. The spare parts are cheap,but are priceless in an emergency.

NO SLACK!

CONSTITUTION PARTY
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, matt...going to shoot now.....!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Well...It shoots well but it doesn't like hollow points,  It pushed one back into the case and ballistic tips are a waste of time.....they
bend so nicely. But with softpoints.....that
works......I am ready for TBRS now ......
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a few hundred more rounds through it and it may start digesting hollow points also.  I bet the feed ramps are a bit sharp yet and need worn in a little.
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 5:11:27 AM EDT
[#5]
yep, everything on this rifle is so sharp it hurts....I looked up the serial number on Olympic Arms and she is just a baby..built in the last year....
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 5:29:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top