Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2009 10:34:15 AM EDT
Maybe Obama has a czar position for Roman Polanski...

Source

Protecting Children––Not right or left, just right or wrong

Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 10:22 PM EDT,  10:22 PM EDT from Lori Roman

Some issues just don’t have a right or left ideology; they just have a right or wrong.  One of those issues is the protection of the health, safety and well-being of children.

To avoid falling into “camps” on what should be such a clear call to protect children, let’s just ask ourselves some questions that any mom or dad should be able to easily answer.  If you were looking for a tutor or even a babysitter for your child would you hire…

…a person who founded and ran an organization where instructors had explicitly described to middle school youngsters how to perform homosexual sexual acts?

…a teacher who had been told by a boy of 15 that he had been sexually abused by an older man, but did not tell authorities or his parents or do anything to protect the youngster from the abuser?

…a man who publicly stated that he was inspired by a man who was the number one proponent and promoter of pedophilia in the country?

…a person who wrote the forward to a book called Queering Elementary Education?

…a person who has publicly, in writing and in speeches, ridiculed and demeaned people of faith?

…a person who has publicly, in writing, encouraged young people to defy their parents and religious leaders.

Surely, if you cared about your children, you wouldn’t want such a person in a position of influence or authority over their instruction or protection, yet the President of the United States named just such a person to protect the children of this country.  Kevin Jennings is the Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education and reportedly, according to a variety of sources, all of the above questions describe him.

I first became aware of Jennings and his organization GLSEN when I ran a school board association for school board members who were proponents of parental rights and fiscal responsibility. Shortly after I founded the group, GLSEN began sending me mailings. One of the first I received was a video called “It’s Elementary”. The mailer promoted use of the video in elementary school classrooms, including kindergarten. The video was pure indoctrination to encourage children to accept and celebrate homosexuality.  Because many of my school board members were concerned about school curricula that subverted the values of parents without giving parents an opportunity to view materials, I passed along information as it came to me.

The biggest shocker came in 2000 when I became aware of a GLSEN sponsored conference in Massachusetts where homosexual activists instructed children age 14 and up on how to perform homosexual sex acts. Although parents were discouraged from attending the conference, one parent secretly recorded the session, which later came to be known as "fistgate". I do not care to explain the origin of the name, but you are free to look it up.  Other sessions at the conference included “Lesbian Avengers—how to promote queer friendly activism in schools” and “The Religious Wrong—dealing effectively with opposition in the community”.

Recently it has been reported that Jennings failed to report to authorities the statutory rape of one his students when he was a teacher. This is old news for those who have followed the actions of Jennings and GLSEN.

For anyone who spends even an hour on the internet looking into Jennings’ speeches and writings, his nonchalant attitude about an older homosexual man having sex with a boy should not be a surprise. What is surprising is that no one is mentioning reports that Jennings publicly stated that he was inspired by one of the biggest promoters of pedophilia in the country—Harry Hay.  Hay actively promoted sex between men and boys and supported the North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).   Transcripts of a GLSEN conference in NYC on October 25, 1997 indicate that Jennings said, “one of the people that always inspired me is Harry Hay.”  Jennings also edited a book called Becoming Visible: A Reader in Gay and Lesbian History for High School and College Students which included a biographical sketch on Harry Hay. One of GLSEN’s Education Department resources also lists a work on Harry Hay.

And yes, Jennings did write the forward to a book called Queering Elementary Education. And another fellow you may have heard of wrote one of the endorsements on the book jacket—Bill Ayers.

And Jennings, the champion of tolerance and opponent of hate speech reportedly said of Christians—“ F___ ‘em” while speaking at Marble Collegiate Church in March of 2000.

And if you would really like to learn about the character and temperament of Jennings, I suggest you read his old blog posts on Huffington Post where his hatred of Christians oozes through his writings and Mr. Tolerance doesn’t seem so tolerant of those who disagree with his indoctrination practices.

And if you believe that Jennings is at the US Department of Education to partner with parents, think again. One of his blog posts encouraged Mormon kids to defy their parents and call his group:

"To my dismay at times when I was a high school teacher, I found that young people had a way of defying their elders, especially when they saw that their elders were full of it. I am betting that young people in Utah will do that here. For any student looking for information on how to start a Gay-Straight Alliance, click here. And give us a call (212-727-0135) if you run into any trouble: we'll get back to you right away. I'll promise you that."

Parents, if you go to your children’s school and ask about GLSEN (they reportedly have 4000 groups in the U.S.) they will tell you that they are just there to stop bullying and preach tolerance for all.They will probably also call you a homophobe and a bigot for daring to ask what is being taught to your children.
I implore you—do your own research and find the truth. If this group were just about stopping bullying and getting all children to be kind to each other despite their differences, I would be the first to say “count me in!”  But I’m afraid that this is just the front to an organization with a very different agenda. How else do you explain "fistgate"?

All of my experience, as the leader of a school board association, as a college instructor, as the Director of School Choice and the Senior Advisor on Family Educational Rights at the U.S. Department of Education, has led me to this sad fact:  In many school districts Johnny has no understanding or appreciation of our founding and our free enterprise system; he can’t write a proper paragraph or essay, but he can put a condom on a cucumber in 6 seconds flat because of a network of people like Kevin Jennings.  If Jennings resigned tomorrow absolutely nothing would change because the network is vast, well-funded and embedded in the very fabric of the public school system. Right under the noses of trusting parents.

So just how does someone, whom no parent would hire as a babysitter or tutor, get appointed to such a position of influence in the US Department of Education?  I don’t believe there is a vetting problem in White House personnel; I think there is a morality problem.  Part of that morality problem stems from this White House catering to billionaire George Soros, who is one of the highest level donors to GLSEN through his Open Society Institute. And part of that problem stems from this White House bowing to the teachers’ union (the NEA works closely with and funds GLSEN).  And part of it is rooted in pandering for the votes of the homosexual community. In the end, it seems that this Administration has put money, power and votes over the needs and safety of children and parents. And that has nothing to do with right or left; it is just wrong.

What can be done? Nothing short of full and complete revolt by parents will have an impact. Parents must take back the schools from the unions and the indoctrinators. They must dig in and find the truth. They need to stop letting the teachers unions, and the school boards and the administrators pat them on the head and say “just put them on the bus and we’ll take it from there”.  

It will take a full revolt, because I’ve seen what happens to well-meaning parents and grandparents who try to run for school board and make changes. The unions target them, harass them, and make their lives miserable. I used to have the transcript of a union training session where they taught their union members how to harass and fight and destroy parents and community leaders who ran for school board to instill parental rights and fiscal responsibility.

To fight them, parents really need to run a whole slate of school board candidates and take over the whole board and the whole school and boot out any administrator or teacher that doesn’t put the needs of children ahead of their own agenda. And be ready for a fight, because it will get uglier than you could ever imagine. I know, I’ve been in these battles.

And, I’m sorry to say, that sometimes you won’t win the fight. In some school districts the unions and special interests are so powerful that parents can’t win.

Parents, if the propagandists have overtaken your child’s school and you can’t fix it, then take your kids out and find a charter or private school that represents your values, or homeschool them.  Take a second job if you must. Give up vacations and nice cars and anything else you don’t absolutely need, but do what ever you have to do to protect them from those who put adult agendas ahead of the innocence and safety of children.
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Saturday bump...
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Like I said in the other thread......other then the being a fan of Harry Hays [if thats really true] I don't see the problem.
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Like I said in the other thread......other then the being a fan of Harry Hays [if thats really true] I don't see the problem.

so you are ok with ignoring statuary rape and just telling a student to use a condom ?

I am aware of your leanings but do you truely believe homosexuality is a proper topic to discuss in elementrey school?

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

so you are ok with ignoring statuary rape and just telling a student to use a condom ?

I am aware of your leanings but do you truely believe homosexuality is a proper topic to discuss in elementrey school?

Nope.....I'm not ok with statuary rape. But the kid in question came to him out of  trust, and the kid didn't claim that he was attacked. So flipping out and running to the kids parents and the law would have done what?...If the kid was out and could have talked to his parents about it then he would have. If Jennings had gone to the parents or the cop the kid would just play dumb and Jennings would have been labeled a "recuiter"....and in the end the kid would have no one to talk to about it. The kid was already sexual active......and Jennings gave he the best advise as far as sex goes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why aren't I surprised?????
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope.....I'm not ok with statuary rape. But the kid in question came to him out of  trust, and the kid didn't claim that he was attacked. So flipping out and running to the kids parents and the law would have done what?...If the kid was out and could have talked to his parents about it then he would have. If Jennings had gone to the parents or the cop the kid would just play dumb and Jennings would have been labeled a "recuiter"....and in the end the kid would have no one to talk to about it. The kid was already sexual active......and Jennings gave he the best advise as far as sex goes.

I hope you haven't reproduced!

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#7]
If Jennings thinks Hays is someone to be admired.......then he's fucked up in the head. But working to make LGBT kids life a little less hard is not a bad thing in my book. But there are other people who would be better then a member of the pedros r us fan club to admire.
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Too late.........

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:51:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to disparage your character StonerStudent, but I would have to agree.  I have no desire to have my children "educated" in the ways and practices of homosexuality.
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to disparage your character StonerStudent, but I would have to agree.  I have no desire to have my children "educated" in the ways and practices of homosexuality.

And Jennings has not done that either.......but if you have a gay kid some day. It's going to be people like Jennings that may keep them from blowing thier brains out....and you wondering why they did it.

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The following transcript of a 1997 speech by Kevin Jennings is reprinted from the Lambda Report, Jan.-Feb. 1998 [LR, published by Peter LaBarbera, preceded Americans For Truth About Homosexuality]:

GLSEN’s Jennings: ‘That is our mission from this day forward’

The following is a transcript of GLSEN founder and executive director Kevin Jennings’ comments before “Looking to the Future” panel at GLSEN’s Mid-Atlantic conference, held October 25, 1997 at the Grace Church School in New York City. A few incidental words and phrases have been removed for clarity:

Two years ago, one of our board members, one named Ann Simon, was called to testify before Congress when they had hearings on the promotion of homosexuality in schools. And we were busy putting out press releases, and saying, ‘We’re not promoting homosexuality, that’s not what our program’s about. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.’ And my best friend, who’s a straight women who lives in London, e-mailed me…and she said, ‘So what if you are?’ And I thought of how I can get so wrapped up in my own defensiveness, and…the day-to-day struggle, and stuff, that being finished might some day mean that most straight people, when they would hear that someone was promoting homosexuality, would say ‘Yeah, who cares?’ because they wouldn’t necessarily equate homosexuality with something bad that you would not want to promote. And when we were talking there, and Mike said, ‘You know, and I’d like five years from now—right now let’s face it, for large swells of people they think of GLSEN and kids, and they think, ‘GLSEN is bad for kids.’ They do because of their stereotypes and misinformation—I’d like five years from now for most Americans when they hear the word GLSEN to think, ‘Ooh, that’s good for kids.’’

I’d like you to step back for a second if you can, and I know that many of you here are going to return to meetings on Monday where the euphoria of today will dissipate quite quickly…But if you could just close your eyes for a second. I know this is very Californian. Close your eyes for a second and think, ‘What would the world look like if we were through with our work? If we were done. If we could close the doors on 27th street [GLSEN’s New York City headquarters], and shut down the chapters, and disband the board. What would be happening?’… [Audience responses]

…As the son of a Baptist preacher from North Carolina…I can remember a time when having a conference like this, for me, certainly as a teenager, seemed completely impossible. And I would see in certain people’s faces when people would say certain things, or this visioning part, and we’d get little snickers, like,  ‘Yeah, [bulls–t].’ This is the only thing that can stop us, is if we believe that our dreams cannot come true.

One of the people that’s always inspired me is Harry Hay, who started the first ongoing gay rights groups in America. In 1948, he tried to get people to join the Mattachine Society [the first American homosexual “rights” group]. It took him two years to find one other person who would join. Well, [in] 1993, Harry Hay marched with a million people in Washington, who thought he had a good idea 40 years before. Everybody thought Harry Hay was crazy in 1948, and they knew something about him which he apparently did not—they were right, he was crazy. You are all crazy. We are all crazy. All of us who are thinking this way are crazy, because you know what? Sane people keep the world the same [sh*tty] old way it is now. It’s the people who think, ‘No, I can envision a day when straight people say, ‘So what if you’re promoting homosexuality?’ Or straight kids say, ‘Hey, why don’t you and your boyfriend come over before you go to the prom and try on your tuxes on at my house?’ That if we believe that can happen, we can make it happen. The only thing that will stop us is our lack of faith that we can make it happen. That is our mission from this day forward. To not lose our faith, to not lose our belief that the world can, indeed, be a different place. And think how much can change in one lifetime if in Harry Hay’s one very short life, he saw change from not even one person willing to join him to a million people willing to travel to Washington to join him. You can see the same changed happen in your lifetime if you believe you can.’’

– Brian Burt, Lambda Report, Jan.-Feb. 1998
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Like I said.....Hays may have been a early LGBT champion, but his support of groups like NAMBLA put him on the scumbag list as far as I'm concerned. I'll wait to hear if Jennings has anything to say about it,,,since this happened in the past and he may not have known about Hays support of NAMBLA. But its up to Jennings to answer for his opinion of Hays....
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 11:27:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Also since NAMBLA has been publicly condemned by every LGBT group including GLSEN [Jennings group] I'm sure they will all like to hear about Jennings opinion on this subject [Hays].

Opposition to NAMBLA from the larger gay rights movement was evident months after NAMBLA was founded: in the conference that organized the first gay march on Washington in 1979. In addition to forming several working committees, the conference was responsible for drafting the basic organizing principles of the march ("the five demands" Flyer for March on Washington [see p. 23]). Originally, the Gay Youth Caucus had won approval for its proposal demanding "Full Rights for Gay Youth, including revision of the age of consent laws." However at the first meeting of the National Coordinating Committee, a contingent of lesbians threatened not to participate in the march unless a substitute was adopted. The substitute, authored by an adult lesbian and approved in a mail poll by a majority of delegates, stated: "Protect Lesbian and Gay Youth from any laws which are used to discriminate against, oppress, and/or harass them in their homes, schools, job and social environments."[12]

In 1980 a group called the "Lesbian Caucus – Lesbian & Gay Pride March Committee" distributed a hand-out urging women to split from the annual New York City Gay Pride March because the organizing committee had supposedly been dominated by NAMBLA and its supporters.[12] The next year, after some lesbians threatened to picket, the Cornell University gay group Gay PAC (Gay People at Cornell) rescinded its invitation to NAMBLA founder David Thorstad to be the keynote speaker at the annual May Gay Festival.[12] In the following years, gay rights groups attempted to block NAMBLA’s participation in gay pride parades, prompting leading gay rights figure Harry Hay to wear a sign proclaiming "NAMBLA walks with me" as he participated in a 1986 gay pride march in Los Angeles.

Thus by the mid-1980s, NAMBLA was virtually alone in its positions and found itself politically isolated. Gay rights organizations, burdened by accusations of child recruitment and child abuse, had abandoned the radicalism of their early years and had "retreat[ed] from the idea of a more inclusive politics,"[13] opting instead to appeal more to the mainstream. Support for "groups perceived as being on the fringe of the gay community," such as NAMBLA, vanished in the process.[13] Today, almost all gay rights groups disavow any ties to NAMBLA, voice disapproval of its objectives, and attempt to prevent NAMBLA from having a role in gay and lesbian rights events.

The International Lesbian and Gay Association controversy
The case of International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) illustrates this opposition. In 1993, ILGA, of which NAMBLA had been a member for a decade, achieved United Nations consultative status. NAMBLA's association with ILGA drew heavy criticism, and many gay organizations called for the ILGA to dissolve ties with NAMBLA. Republican Senator Jesse Helms proposed a bill to withhold $119 million in U.N. contributions until U.S. President Bill Clinton could certify that "no UN agency grants any official status, accreditation, or recognition to any organization which promotes, condones, or seeks the legalization of pedophilia, that is, the sexual abuse of children". The bill was unanimously approved by Congress and signed into law by Clinton in April 1994.

ILGA had passed a resolution in 1985 which stated that "young people have the right to sexual and social self-determination and that age of consent laws often operate to oppress and not to protect." In spite of this apparent agreement with NAMBLA on the age of consent issue just nine years before, ILGA, by a vote of 214-30 expelled NAMBLA and two other groups (MARTIJN and Project Truth) in early 1994 because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia." Although ILGA removed NAMBLA, the U.N. reversed its decision to grant ILGA special consultative status. Repeated attempts by ILGA to reacquire special status with the U.N. were finally successful in 2006.[14] The group exercises consultative status with the European Commission.[citation needed]

Gregory King of the Human Rights Campaign later said that "NAMBLA is not a gay organization ... They are not part of our community and we thoroughly reject their efforts to insinuate that pedophilia is an issue related to gay and lesbian civil rights."[15] NAMBLA responded by claiming that "man/boy love is by definition homosexual," that "man/boy lovers are part of the gay movement and central to gay history and culture," and that "homosexuals denying that it is 'not gay' to be attracted to adolescent boys are just as ludicrous as heterosexuals saying it's 'not heterosexual' to be attracted to adolescent girls."[15]

1990s
In 1994 the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) adopted a "Position Statement Regarding NAMBLA" saying GLAAD "deplores the North American Man Boy Love Association's (NAMBLA) goals, which include advocacy for sex between adult men and boys and the removal of legal protections for children. These goals constitute a form of child abuse and are repugnant to GLAAD." Also in 1994 the Board of Directors of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) adopted a resolution on NAMBLA that said: "NGLTF condemns all abuse of minors, both sexual and any other kind, perpetrated by adults. Accordingly, NGLTF condemns the organizational goals of NAMBLA and any other such organization."
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 12:02:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Like I said.....Hays may have been a early LGBT champion, but his support of groups like NAMBLA put him on the scumbag list as far as I'm concerned. I'll wait to hear if Jennings has anything to say about it,,,since this happened in the past and he may not have known about Hays support of NAMBLA. But its up to Jennings to answer for his opinion of Hays....

Surely, you cannot believe that Jennings did not know about Hays' involvement with NAMBLA. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of Hays is aware of this, and I daresay, this quote:

"[I]f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."

To think that Jennings is somehow oblivious to this just doesn't seem comprehensible.

But, let's suppose that he isn't aware, he must surely know that Hays was an avowed communist, and yet still lauds him.

Should the administration want yet another communist sympathizer in their midst?
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Schools are not places where sexuality and "mores" should be discussed / taught / forced to agree with.

That is for parents.

Simple as that.  StonerStudent might think this guy is just peachy, but what if it was a religious zelot, if this was a "religious right" president picking Czar's?

Schools are for Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and ACTUAL History.  Social engineering in schools is YOU allowing a POLITICIAN to tell YOUR child what is right and wrong, regardless of YOUR opinions.

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#16]
wow, im trying hard not to violate COC using words to express my feelings.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Schools are not places where sexuality and "mores" should be discussed / taught / forced to agree with.

That is for parents.

Simple as that.  StonerStudent might think this guy is just peachy, but what if it was a religious zelot, if this was a "religious right" president picking Czar's?

Schools are for Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and ACTUAL History.  Social engineering in schools is YOU allowing a POLITICIAN to tell YOUR child what is right and wrong, regardless of YOUR opinions.

Unless folks wake up and know what their children are being exposed to, that is a lost cause.

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That is for parents.

Schools have to deal with the issues that get bought there from home.....When some kid comes to school with the idea that its open season on the gay kids because dad told him hat homos are a bunch of sick perverts that will molest him. You want to teach your kid to hate homos....knock yourself out....just don't get all butt hurt when the school doesn't back your social veiws.

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surely, you cannot believe that Jennings did not know about Hays' involvement with NAMBLA. Anyone with even a passing knowledge of Hays is aware of this, and I daresay, this quote:

"[I]f the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world."

To think that Jennings is somehow oblivious to this just doesn't seem comprehensible.

But, let's suppose that he isn't aware, he must surely know that Hays was an avowed communist, and yet still lauds him.

Should the administration want yet another communist sympathizer in their midst?

To be clear Jennings said he admired Hays involvement in the early LGBT movement....not his defense of NAMBLA. Also if your not an old timer in the LGBT you never heard about NAMBLA or Hays....matter of fact I had never heard of the group before till some anti gay group mentioned them. And to be honest I really beleived they where some fake group that the anti gay people can up with..... Because "we" don't talk about them and they where never a LGBT groupin the first place

As far as Hays being a commie......big deal. Bitching about one more commie in Obama's group is like bitching about a finding bug in your shit sammich.
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Sex education is always ruffling feathers. It should teach how the reproductive systems work and how to protect against disease and infections. Teaching techniques for having sex, gay or straight, should not be taught. I know I don't want a teacher explaining to my daughters how to suck dick or eat pussy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sex education is always ruffling feathers. It should teach how the reproductive systems work and how to protect against disease and infections. Teaching techniques for having sex, gay or straight, should not be taught. I know I don't want a teacher explaining to my daughters how to suck dick or eat pussy.

And nobody is saying that sex acts should be part of the programs......But people here seem to think that any mention of homosexuality is about sex acts.

Link Posted: 10/3/2009 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#22]
I read this thread and all I can say is "What In The Hell Has Society Come To?"
Link Posted: 10/3/2009 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And nobody is saying that sex acts should be part of the programs......But people here seem to think that any mention of homosexuality is about sex acts.

Fistgate was mentioned, along with "queering elementary education" which has amother talking about how her 7 year old already knows how to masturbate using her clitoris. Not for children, otherwise you wouldn,t need to be 18 to buy porn. Fisting is a hardcore sex act only attempted by sexual deviants.

Link Posted: 10/4/2009 12:58:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fistgate was mentioned, along with "queering elementary education" which has amother talking about how her 7 year old already knows how to masturbate using her clitoris. Not for children, otherwise you wouldn,t need to be 18 to buy porn. Fisting is a hardcore sex act only attempted by sexual deviants.

And the whole "fistgate" issues was manufactured by the anti gay group that tried tricking the GLSEN people into answering "loaded questions.

corretion....I guess there where chidren there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2009 2:35:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That is for parents.

This is the bigger issue and sex "education" is only a part of it. If you allow it when you agree, you cannot stop it when you disagree.

ETA from Survivalblog:
If liberty is not maintained with regard to education, there is no use trying to maintain it in any other sphere. If you give the bureaucrats the children, you might as well give them everything else…. No we do not want a federal Department of Education; and we do not want, in any form whatever, the slavery that a federal department of Education would bring.” - J. Gresham Machen in Education, Christianity, and the State
Link Posted: 10/4/2009 6:24:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Between school and television, is it any wonder American teenagers are so fucked up. It's like sticking a funnel in their ear and pouring liberal insanity into their head 12 hours a day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top