BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2002 5:06:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If they threatened his children, It would cool to see them sitting in jail for making terroristic threats.  Also, couldn't this be considered hate speech?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
... I would be very interested in securing a copy of that video.

... Uncle Ted is like family to me!
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:25:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd LOVE to see ANY animal rights wackos try to kill ANY of the Nug clan.  His hot wife would take them apart with her Glock and if she missed Rocco would get them, then if Rocco missed, Ted would be hitting clean up.

You're right, it IS hate speech and it IS a threat but I'd sure love to see them try.

Not to mention that there are thousands and thousands of 'adoptive Nugents' like me around the country that would make life very hard on anyone who tried to hurt the Nug family.

Crashburnrepeat
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Fucking liberals.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hate his music but as a person I think Ted is COOL [8D]
View Quote

I go the other way. He has some good music. I was at a concert of his, and his mouth is his worst enemy. I won't repeat what he said about Michigan women. His ego is grossly exaggerated.

I have converted to vegetarianism. I only eat beef that comes from vegetarian cows.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:45:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fucking liberals.
View Quote

You mean like Dylan?
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Ted looked into the camera and said bring it on to the tree-hugging animal rights people.

That was the cool part.

Most of the show was about his career.  The last 20 minutes was about his views and what he is doing now with the hunting videos/hunting store, radio show.

Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Why dont you ask the man himself?
I admire his passion he has in his beliefs? and Teddy can Debate with the best of them intellectually.

You might not beleive in all he has to say but you do have to admire his "BALLS"
[url]http://www.tnugent.com/cgi-bin/tnusa/nugeboard3/Ultimate.cgi[/url]
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#14]
i always thought bill mahr was a pole smokin boy whore but after he praised the bravery of the WTC terrorists and called the U.S.A cowardly i revised my opinion, hes now a traitorous pole smokin boy whore.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 7:11:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Wait till the WTO comes to New York. It was moved from Switzerland to show support for 9/11/01. They got to be crazy you see what these people did in Canada and Italy. I wonder if they are going to try that in NY. Mess with my city right now is a no no. So Ted take a breath your covered and thats why America is free. Shoot to feed your Kids or whatever, Atleast your not throwing Molotov Cocktails.breaking into stores, terrorizing people on the streets like the WTO does. Some of there points are very true but the violence and mayhem at this time isn't the way to go,

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top