Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/25/2009 6:09:46 AM EDT
Fox just showed a weapons cache seized at the US/ Mexican border  they were being smuggled into  Mexico .

3 overand under  shotguns .

Is this news worthy ?WTF is fox news doing ?They are completly irresponsible airing a story like that .

I will be sending a Email educating them on the difference between skeet guns and military style shotguns ..What a bunch of assholes!

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]
What is a "weapons catch"?

I think you mean cache.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:15:26 AM EDT
[#2]
those were full auto over/under shotguns.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:16:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think you mean cache.

Thanks babe!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:17:32 AM EDT
[#4]
They were AK-47 over/under shotguns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:18:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

With heat-seeking, cop-killer bullets.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:19:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't care if they were smuggling 10k AR-15's.

These are well funded drug dealers, and money is not a concern.  They might choose to get guns from America because it is easier, but if we shut the border down and banned all guns tomorrow, they could get arms from the middle east and central America.  They might cost more, and a few more might be stopped at the border, but they would still get their guns.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:21:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Probably belt fed O/U shotguns

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Well technically, they intercepted an arsenal.

Maybe they were the infamous Joe Biden Benelli's.
That's gonna cause some problems.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#9]
they had that shoulder thing that goes up...
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:26:15 AM EDT
[#11]

These are well funded drug dealers, and money is not a concern.  They might choose to get guns from America because it is easier, but if we shut the border down and banned all guns tomorrow, they could get arms from the middle east and central America.  They might cost more, and a few more might be stopped at the border, but they would still get their guns.

I have a revolutionary idea.

Allow citizens in Mexico to own guns (more than what they have now).

If half the men in every village had an AK-47, drug cartels might think twice before the raid a village, since the people would no longer be defenseless.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:32:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you mean cache.

Thanks babe!

Yeah, but what is a "wepon"?  

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:42:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah i said it before. Cartels get their shit from serious sources. Not the US. Weapons are being smuggled into Mexico from the US \, but its mostly Shotties and pistols. they are ususally sold to citizens who want them for protection, go figure. How do  i know? My dad owns a sheep farm in Aguas Calientes, when he called me on the phone from there he mentioned he bought a .357 mag S&W for protection. I said "isn't that illegal?" He said "yeah, but every home in Mexico has an old Shotgun in their closet. The Federals dont care."
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:44:18 AM EDT
[#14]
wow, and how many rounds of bird shot was with these WMDs
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:50:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think you mean cache.

Cash is what they won't be giving....when they take away weapons
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#16]
So was Geraldo there as part of the Fox News team or the smugglers?

_MaH
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If half the men in every village had an AK-47, drug cartels might think twice before the raid a village, since the people would no longer be defenseless.

I think the Mexican Gov is more afraid of armed citizens tha the drug cartels are

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you mean cache.

Thanks babe!

Yeah, but what is a "wepon"?  

An over and under shotgun
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:06:45 AM EDT
[#19]
The funniest photo was the one where they had all the "grenades" which were those old russian oil bottles that you get with the Mosins.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:08:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
those were full auto over/under shotguns.

If both barrels fire with one pull of the trigger, they are.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Does any news show report that some of these weapons might be going down
to people for their own protection?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:20:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So was Geraldo there as part of the Fox News team or the smugglers?

_MaH

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:22:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn!  Now all they have to do is find the other 1,997 guns that are being smuggled EVERY DAY over the border.

I cannot believe there are 770,000 guns being smuggled in Mexico every year.

Fucking bullshit.

Oh wait!  Now I understand the ammo shortage.....it's all going to Mexico, yeah that's the ticket.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Superposed Bullet-Hoses, obviously.

Yep - each pull of the trigger fires hundreds of projectiles, each capable of ruining a quail's day.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:26:35 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

These are well funded drug dealers, and money is not a concern. They might choose to get guns from America because it is easier, but if we shut the border down and banned all guns tomorrow, they could get arms from the middle east and central America. They might cost more, and a few more might be stopped at the border, but they would still get their guns.

I think the Mexican Gov is more afraid of armed citizens tha the drug cartels are

I hear from a policeman I've met that the cartels are arming the citizens of the border towns and these people are being paid to fight the Federales and the military.

It's essentially a paid civil war down there, and the border-town poor are being used as footsoldiers by the cartels against the government.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:29:47 AM EDT
[#26]
But they shoot multiple projectiles from a single round.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think the Mexican Gov is more afraid of armed citizens than the drug cartels are

Zapatista Army of National Liberation

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:37:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

These are well funded drug dealers, and money is not a concern. They might choose to get guns from America because it is easier, but if we shut the border down and banned all guns tomorrow, they could get arms from the middle east and central America. They might cost more, and a few more might be stopped at the border, but they would still get their guns.

I hear from a policeman I've met that the cartels are arming the citizens of the border towns and these people are being paid to fight the Federales and the military.

It's essentially a paid civil war down there, and the border-town poor are being used as footsoldiers by the cartels against the government.

They need a civil war to overthrow their corrupt government .
Drug  cartels are providing jobs while the Gov does nothing then maybe the cartels should run things .
If the Mexican people want a long overdue civil war and the cartels are handing out money and weapons then we should stay the fuck out or help the citizens so they dont have to take the drug money.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

With heat-seeking, cop-killer bullets.

With underbarrel RPG's bought at the gun show
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#30]
AOW
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I read this as

Fox News caches weapons at mexican border
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#33]
FUKING THIEVES . I bet none of the guns be SMUGGLED are purchased a then taking there legally. Stolen and then smuggled. Amazing how this BS shows up when the DEMS get in office. Sorry this BS has been going on there since the drug familes got into business.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#34]

"In June 2005, Garza first began trafficking hunting rifles. However, from 2006 to October 2007 when he was arrested, Garza trafficked in high-powered, high-capacity handguns such as the FNH 5.7 pistol, and assault rifles such as the FNH PS90."

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#35]
The whole PR campaign that is being brought to bear by the Barry administration would put Goebbels propaganda to shame.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yeah i said it before. Cartels get their shit from serious sources. Not the US. Weapons are being smuggled into Mexico from the US \, but its mostly Shotties and pistols. they are ususally sold to citizens who want them for protection, go figure. How do  i know? My dad owns a sheep farm in Aguas Calientes, when he called me on the phone from there he mentioned he bought a .357 mag S&W for protection. I said "isn't that illegal?" He said "yeah, but every home in Mexico has an old Shotgun in their closet. The Federals dont care."

The Nortenos and Surenos also sell guns used in crime to Mexican nationals (their little brown brothers), which undoubtedly work their way south to Mexico...but we're talking .38 specials, .22's, .25's, and 9mm pistols mostly, not exactly the heavy artillery the cartels are fighting with now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#37]
a few years ago there was a news story here locally, six dumbasses broke into a house tied a chain around a huge ass safe and dragged it out and actually got away.  The owner came out on tv saying he had some assault "type" rifles, pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles.  about 30 in total (small arsenal).  needless to say the police have recovered most of the stolen weapons over the years in the hands of local gangs.  so they dont all go across the border.  Oh and this is a border town.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Well.  My dam Berretta o/u has been known to fire two rounds with one pull of the trigger.  Sumbitch kicks like hell when it does  that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:04:07 PM EDT
[#39]
You know Eric Holder is at home watching the CNN right now being all giddy and a big smile. I bet he can BARELY contain all this excitement with coverage like this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow... that's a hell of a cache.  I'm surprised the reporters didn't add cans on the shotguns.  Oh wait, I guess they'd be reported as "silencers".  Silencers for shotguns.  I'm honestly surprised no media outlet has with that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#41]

I've read stories of thousands of the innocent local doves being killed by the foreign invading terrorist hunters of the North Americas.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#42]
but, but, but those assault shotguns can sling 15 .30 caliber boolits with each trigger pull! ALL machineguns must be banninated!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
they had that shoulder thing that goes up...

Do you even know what a barrel shroud is?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#44]
over an hundred shotguns
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Those evil full auto over under shotguns.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Well I for one think those gun thingys look very dangerous!  

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The funniest photo was the one where they had all the "grenades" which were those old russian oil bottles that you get with the Mosins.

Oh i got to see this one, do you have a link?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:21:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/afp/20090312/capt.photo_1236889472178-1-0.jpg

to good i have saved it, thx!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#50]
The bad thing is that the guns being smuggled into Mexico (if it really happens as much as they say it does!) is being done by Mexicans. And our gov't wants to suspend American constitutional rights because of foreign nationals breaking the law? Because of what is happening in another nation?
Only a friggin' idiot would believe in that kind of BS!!!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top