User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 12:03:19 PM EDT
[url]http://www.militarycorruption.com/fcaptain.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Told ya so.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't there a way to combine this and the newest "women in the military" thread? [;)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this a BAD thing???[:d]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone know what course she taught?

Aside from the obvious 'sex ed' curriculum.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is this a BAD thing???[:d]
View Quote

I can only hope those two unfortunate cadets were "deeply" concerned about the Captain's "low self esteem."

I too am having a problem with what was BAD here ?

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does anyone know what course she taught?

Aside from the obvious 'sex ed' curriculum.
View Quote

Gunbert,
she was an engineer and very civil.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#7]
They should issue one of these skanks to EVERY airman.  That would reduce the occurance of some of the most virulent strains of Korean VD.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#9]
If she's a BABE then I forgive her.

DeerSlayer ->USAF active duty Nov 1982-Mar 1989
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Lt. Col. Pat Nicholson was kicked out of the Academy after Maj. Susan Archibald accused him of having sex with her, beginning back when she was a cadet.
View Quote

Damn - how long was this priest doing her? From cadet to major? And she just reported it now??
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Speaking of sexual equality, what do you think would happen if a male instructor hosed a couple of underage female cadets?

I believe that he would likely now be a resident of the US Disciplinary Barracks, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

Why is sexual misconduct by men WRONG (unless it is a Democratic president), but women who have sex with their students are given a slap on the wrist?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why is sexual misconduct by men WRONG (unless it is a Democratic president), but women who have sex with their students are given a slap on the wrist?
View Quote

Because we don't really want to discourage this type of behavior amont female officers.  It's good for morale. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
...... but women who have sex with their students are given a slap on the wrist?
View Quote

SF, you're absolutly correct.  There should be no penalty - no slap, no nothing - for womenz who have sex with their (male) students.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:36:10 PM EDT
[#14]
How come this stuff didn't happen when I was there? All we had was a few narly looking female cadets. Timing is everything.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, that's one way of meeting the recruitment quotas...

CMOS  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#16]
"The lines between cadets and officers got blurry for me."

Hmmmmm.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Speaking of sexual equality, what do you think would happen if a male instructor hosed a couple of underage female cadets?

I believe that he would likely now be a resident of the US Disciplinary Barracks, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

View Quote
First, these cadets are not underage.  They are at least 17 or up and most likely at least 18.

I believe that we need to encourage more "sexual misconduct" in women.  Some of the female teachers I have seen in the news accused of having sex with their teen male students just made me wish that I had been in their class.

One reason it may be looked at more lightly is that the female teacher is not going to get the male student pregnant.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
First, these cadets are not underage.  They are at least 17 or up and most likely at least 18.

I believe that we need to encourage more "sexual misconduct" in women.  Some of the female teachers I have seen in the news accused of having sex with their teen male students just made me wish that I had been in their class.

One reason it may be looked at more lightly is that the female teacher is not going to get the male student pregnant.
View Quote

Oh, now I get it.

Different standards apply, depending on the equipment you were issued.

Like the female teacher who got arrested for sleeping with the 13 year old student, got released, and was then arrested again doing the same thing, by which time she was pregnant.

I am sure that if Mr. Jones got caught with 13 year old student Sally Sue, was out on bail (while awaiting trial for statutory rape) and got caught doing it again, meanwhile impregnating the young lass, the parents and court would be understanding about it all.  

Did eight years of our former President drain all of the morality and personal responsibility from this country?

Sorry for the rant, I just don't buy the "horny slut not responsible for her actions" defense.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Oh, now I get it.

Like the female teacher who got arrested for sleeping with the 13 year old student, got released, and was then arrested again doing the same thing, by which time she was pregnant.

I am sure that if Mr. Jones got caught with 13 year old student Sally Sue, was out on bail (while awaiting trial for statutory rape) and got caught doing it again, meanwhile impregnating the young lass, the parents and court would be understanding about it all.  

Did eight years of our former President drain all of the morality and personal responsibility from this country?

Sorry for the rant, I just don't buy the "horny slut not responsible for her actions" defense.
View Quote
I don't care what you buy.  The male is capable of getting the the underage girl pregnant.  It is not true the other way around.

Besides, no one in this case was underage nor married.

You gonna tell me you didn't lust after any of your teachers.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"The lines between cadets and officers got blurry for me."

Hmmmmm.
View Quote

Hahahahaha!!! ECS, How long do you think those lines were?
[<]:)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't care what you buy. The male is capable of getting the the underage girl pregnant. It is not true the other way around.

Besides, no one in this case was underage nor married.

You gonna tell me you didn't lust after any of your teachers.

LARRYG:

Are/were you in the military?  Lately?  This ain't two employees at the local Walmart we're talking about.

Is the potential for pregnancy the only concern here?  So, if they use birth control or get lucky, its okay for an officer to screw not one, but TWO cadets?

News flash - cadet sleeps with cadet = automatic expulsion.

Age or marital status is really not the issue here. It is the senior-subordinate military relationship. We are not talking about punishing the cadets.  The reg says that the senior member is responsible for any inappropriate conduct. This is a breach of faith.  If I can't trust her not to sleep with the students, which I am pretty sure was covered early in the orientation to the academy, how can I trust her to follow the rest of your orders?

Should she offer to sleep with the UCMJ convening authority to reduce her punishment?

So these two cadets, assuming they get conmissioned, should look at any female they meet in the service as a potential partner for sex?

A couple of years ago, the military got VERY concerned about this issue, and essentially banned fraternization.  It is punishable by incarceration under the UCMJ.

Lust after my teachers? 'Fraid not. All of them were over fifty (or looked it), and when I was in high school and college, even I wasn't that kinky.

I understand the sarcasm and juvenile humor here, and do my share of laughing.

I am just irritated at the lack of equity in the punishment and perception of triviality of this act.

END RANT.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Oh, now I get it.

View Quote
I don't care what you buy.  The male is capable of getting the the underage girl pregnant.  It is not true the other way around.
View Quote

So?  You think that a 13-year-old boy, who has a baby to take care of because teacher/mommy went to jail, is going to get to lead a normal life?

I assume the comments above are regarding Vili Fualaau (or something like that) and Mary Kay LeTourneau, out here in the Seattle area.  Last time he made the news, Vili was out stealing cars, and he'd apparently gotten heavily into drugs and alcohol.  He has two babies to take care of, his mom is suing the state, and LeTourneau is screwing guards in her prison while "stalking" Vili via letters and phone calls, demanding that he remain true to her and all that crap.  A fairly good summary is in the first article below.

http://[url]http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=brodeur08m1&date=20010408[/url]
http://[url]http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=vili28m&date=20010728[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top