Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 6:27:55 PM EDT
Tonight's episode quite possibly had some of the best takes on alternate realities that I've ever seen, the question "What if life was more like a video game" was just perfect and it was made all the more sweet when they managed to throw in the line "All your base are belong to us."
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you see the part where they were all Wizard of Oz characters and Zoidberg didn't have any courage? When he met the professor the professor said something like "who needs courage when you have a gun?" and hands him a big revolver. Funny funny stuff
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#3]
A little late... the best was when Bender became human, then wondered where his antenna was.  When he found it and started to 'wiggle' it, Fry told him that 'God wouldn't love him anymore'.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#4]
"Just click those big honkin' boots together and wish you were home"

"No, I wanna be a witch"

loved it
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#5]
That episode was alright,but if you like Futurama,you must remember the "Slurm" episode.

Now that one almost made me piss my pants.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:57:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Dont remeber that episode.  My favorite was when they attacked the planet of the bouncing balls with Bender as a bomb.  "Balls thouroghly licked" killed me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:07:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That episode was alright,but if you like Futurama,you must remember the "Slurm" episode.

Now that one almost made me piss my pants.
View Quote

My kids watched 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' last night and the Slurm episode was the first thing that came to mind.  One word: Hilarious!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:08:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ever see the Simpson's episode where Skinner is held hostage in a dodgeball sack by the students?  He tells the school hamster to "Chew through my ball sack"  LMAO
View Quote

Just had that episode on a couple of weeks ago.  Just as funny the second time as it was the first.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#11]
The Simpsons is arguably one of the best shows on TV.  Matt Groening has a sense of humor that is almost unmatched by anyone.  And he's carried it over to Futurama.  Some people don't like the Simpsons... too bad for them, they don't know what they are missing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Cool [:D] - I got it on tape! Gonna watch it later today, after class.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:29:07 PM EDT
[#15]
any one have a vid cap of it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top