Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2009 12:14:32 PM EDT
I'm sure your not gonna see this on the news.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2196776/posts

Strange times indeed...
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont understand why race would be an issue.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
How is this strange? Lower class black have always been against the Illegals. The reason is of course that they compete for the same jobs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How is this strange? the poorer class black(can't say this would be racist.) people have always been against the Illegals. The reason is of course that they compete for the same jobs.handouts and free money

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Going straight to comparing illegal immigration to lynching huh?  Not "illegal immigration = dilution of social programs for blacks" or "illegal immigration = reduction of my minority status".

Pathetic. Scream to high heaven every time that you think you are being even slightly inconvienced and soon no one will even hear your bleatings.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Its especially bad in LA since several Latino gangs have been killing blacks on sight in an effort to ethnically cleanse the neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:19:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Read the comments...... Especially number 2 by ladycali.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#7]
No, they are protesting because the illegals are taking all the unskilled/semiskilled jobs like construction that used to be the main source of income for working blacks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Come on black people

illegals are not white so they can do what ever they want or it's racist..........remember
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#9]
progress of society = one step forward, two steps back
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No, they are protesting because the illegals are taking all the unskilled/semiskilled jobs like construction that used to be the main source of income for working blacks.

Also might be concerned with losing their status as the top minority.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How is this strange? Lower class black have always been against the Illegals. The reason is of course that they compete for the same jobs .GOV HANDOUTS .

Fixt
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#12]
It's about time, or possibly, even too late?
Check out (he's on tonight) 9PM PST
Theterryandersonshow.com
M
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#13]
So which minority card trumps the other?

Soon blacks will have to take their complaints to the Latinos, but whites are not going to be the majority much longer. Something they may not find they like too much.

Latinos already out number blacks. Soon they'll outnumber whites with their higher birth rates and the hundreds of thousands that cross the border each year. It's just a fact.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also might be concerned with losing their status as the top minority.

In terms of numbers they already have. Blacks are now second behind Latinos. Latino voters actually do swing between the two parties to a greater degree as well, which will make both parties play to their needs and win them more.  Blacks have become the "give-me" vote for the Democrats where they don't even have to do a single thing to get at least 75% of their vote.  

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I dont understand why race would be an issue.

I'm not sure of that.

The blacks allowed the illegals to "hyjack "the civil rights "movement"

comparing juan the strawberry picker to rosa parks.

the white man is the enemy of black and brown, etc..etc..

all the time the illegals are killing the blacks belt fed.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#16]
yup, the mexicans are taking a lot of the jobs because they will actually work, whats wrong with that? oh yea i forgot, they were born in a different geographical location.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How is this strange? Lower class black have always been against the Illegals. The reason is of course that they compete for the same jobs.

For a long time. Just doesn't make as sensational story as White, Racist, Gun Toting, People-of-Color Hating protestors.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Terry Anderson, black LA radio host, put it well. He said some blacks hate whites so much, they'll even side with illegal invaders rather than side with their fellow Americans who are white.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Mythical race war coming to town?
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#20]
maybe
Quoted:
Mythical race war coming to town?

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#21]
racists
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#22]
well first off, only WHITES can be racist as far as the general society is concerned!!! so FUCK them all!!! and with that being said, every illegal alien ive ever experienced in my profession has a better work ethic and works harder than ANY black person ive seen at the same job site!! so there is no wondering in my mind why they are protesting!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
well first off, only WHITES can be racist as far as the general society is concerned!!! so FUCK them all!!! and with that being said, every illegal alien ive ever experienced in my profession has a better work ethic and works harder than ANY black person ive seen at the same job site!! so there is no wondering in my mind why they are protesting!!!

Every illegal I have experienced in my profession is a criminal. Every single one, and not just because they entered the country illegal or do not pay taxes. Theft, drugs, sex crimes and violence.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Of course you will never see this on the "news."   The purpose of the mainstream media IS NOT to inform us.   It's to influence our thinking and values in a way the controllers want.   Sorry if this sounds "tin foil hat" but it should be obvious by now.    Why do you think they put on all of those good looking news babes and dudes?    It's for visual effect because they want you to watch and be entertained - not informed.  They don't want to tell you what is happening and let you decide about it - especially on the most important national issues like illegal immigration.   They want you to FEEL a certain way about what is happening by packaging it a certain way and most of all, they want you to be, for the most part, PACIFIED, so you won't become activist or try to change things.   Above all, we don't want the peasants to storm the castle.

You tell me what the fundamental difference  is between our news media and the Roman emperors providing free bread and games for their people to keep their minds off of important issues while their society slowly rotted and fell.   Both are/were control mechanisms for the "little people."   The one NOTABLE EXCEPTION to this is Lou Dobbs.   I continue to marvel that he stays on the air.   He must have something on somebody.    If you watch Lou Dobbs, you will be angry and concerned at the end of the show rather than pacified.    You will also be accurately informed.  He will present things in a way that will make you THINK about them - painful though that may be for most of us.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So which minority card trumps the other?

Soon blacks will have to take their complaints to the Latinos, but whites are not going to be the majority much longer. Something they may not find they like too much.

Latinos already out number blacks. Soon they'll outnumber whites with their higher birth rates and the hundreds of thousands that cross the border each year. It's just a fact.

I for one welcome our new Latino overlords!

ETA: Someone had to say it...
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:15:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is this strange? the poorer class black(can't say this would be racist.) people have always been against the Illegals. The reason is of course that they compete for the same jobs.handouts and free money

THIS
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every illegal I have experienced in my profession is a criminal. Every single one, and not just because they entered the country illegal or do not pay taxes. Theft, drugs, sex crimes and violence.

im not at all saying that ILLEGALS are not/dont break the law!! im just saying they work harder than most of the blacks ive experienced personally!! and are making it harder for blacks to get jobs, thus the picketing!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

im not at all saying that ILLEGALS are not/dont break the law!! im just saying they work harder than most of the blacks ive experienced personally!! and are making it harder for blacks to get jobs, thus the picketing!!!

Depends which illegals we're talking about. I have found Mexicans work very hard.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends which illegals we're talking about. I have found Mexicans work very hard.  

Whoop dee doo. They are criminals the second they cross the Rio Grande.

And the "hard worker" bit is only true if you are actually WATCHING them work. Ask any builder what happens when they don't have close supervision.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Terry Anderson has been whaling away at illegal aliens in LA for many years.

Hopefully he's starting to be heard.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:36:36 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

How is this strange? Lower class black have always been against the Illegals. The reason is of course that they compete for the same jobs benefits

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:38:52 PM EDT
[#32]

Blacks should just welcome their new genocidal overlords.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:52:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As an Immigrant myself who was sworn in as a US Citizen in 1987, whoop––de-freaking-doo!!

If they want to work in these United States, then they need to enter LEGALLY.  There are a half-dozen ways thay can do this but the fct that they refuse to tells me they're looking for a free ride.  They want the income without having to pay the tax like the rest of us poor working schmucks!!

Almost all of my family have done just that.  We all went the legal way an all of us are Naturalized Citizens of the United States.  I miyself have 25-years of combined Military Service in the US Army (Active, National Guard, Inactive National Guard, Inactive Ready Reserve, and Reserve), over 8-years as a Volunteer Law Enforcement Officer, and as a Search and Rescue Volunteer).  My own brother went through a process that took him more than a decade before he became a Green Card Holder.  Before that, he came into the US under a Worker's Visa.

These hard-working Mexicans (or whatever they may be) can and should follow the same process if they want to come here and stay.  At very least, they should acquire a Working Visa that way they don't take advantage of our services without having to contribute to it.  JM2CW.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 1:53:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Terry Anderson has been whaling away at illegal aliens in LA for many years.

Hopefully he's starting to be heard.

I doubt he or anyone opposing the importation of more new people who vote Dimocrat will be heard. Just not in the best interest of the ruling party.
5sub
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#35]
If they could channel some of that hate energy into something like, oh, I don't know, education maybe? Job skills?  Then they would have something to brag about during black history month.  As it is, the month of February is reserved for the endless list of grievances.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#36]
They should call on their boy Obama to help

FWIW Bush had eight years to deal with it and he didn't
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#37]
I would be blown off this site quicker than shit if I typed what I thought about this.

So instead I'll just say....

My, that's quaint.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Its especially bad in LA since several Latino gangs have been killing blacks on sight in an effort to ethnically cleanse the neighborhoods.

This is what I have heard and read. Make no mistake, unfettered illegal immigration hurts those on the lower economic ladder the most, and in a lot of cases that happens to be black Americans.

Build the damn wall, mass deportations and mass arrests of employers of illegals, now

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Competition can be a real Bitch.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 4:09:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They should call on their boy Obama to help

FWIW Bush had eight years to deal with it and he didn't

Bush did try to deal with it by keeping the border open and offering amnesty. His bill just didn't spell amnesty the same way.

Link Posted: 3/1/2009 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#41]
I "think" part of the animosity (Some) Blacks are showing towards illegals is frankly, because the illegal south, central and southern American aliens make them look "bad".

Alot of these folks (Black Americans) have been STEEPED in the culture of failure and racism these last 40 yrs (As REAL, institutional racism has waned) by the dnc and their own "Self-Proclaimed" "Leaders".  As much as any klan leader ever told his nitwits that the reason that THEY weren't prosperous landowners, professionals and/or generally attaining the American dream was because the "Jews and the black man are keeping you down..." (Never mind the fact that "Cletus" has a 9th grade education, is a drunk and has the work habits of a sloth), THESE folks (Lower income Black Americans) have been told that, "No matter HOW hard you work or HOW bright you are....the "Man" is always going to be there to keep you down".

THESE folks (Non-English speaking in many cases), the illegals, manage to come into a completely foriegn environment and, to an extent, THRIVE because they bring an ethic with them that doesn't see some jobs as "Below" them or an "Assault" on their dignity.  Work is work.  It may not be what they saw themselves doing at this point in their lives but to them, NOT working (At ANYTHING) is worse than whatever "Profit" they'd gain from claiming "Victimization" on the altar of racism.  

The shit pisses me off.  Americans of African origin are as "American" as I am and YES, in the past there was terrible institutional racism practiced against them that stifulled what they could achieve but, there's a reason why MLK BLVD's in every city today aren't full of African-American owned business as those areas WERE 50,60 and 70 years ago and, non-English speaking Guatemalan roofers and carpenters AIN'T the problem.
Link Posted: 3/1/2009 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

and housing project space.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top