Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2001 3:40:12 PM EDT
anybody got a Pendaliner Pro truck bed cover?  need something to cover up the guns and equipment when traveling to the range ya know....was wonderin' what might be a good cover to keep prying eyes and rain out...

Link Posted: 12/29/2001 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you want something you can lock, or just something to divert attention?

I have a snap on tonneau to keep the rain off, and love it.  It can't be locked, but since it is a soft cover, if I want to haul something big I roll it up and haul away.  With one of the fiberglass tonneaus, you can lock the bed while you go in the store, but if you buy a new big screen TV, you have to go homa and remove and store the cover first.

By the way, I also got the Line-X spray in bedliner installed two weeks ago.  Worth every dime.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Stockland fiberglass Tonneau Cover on my Dodge and it looks great. I can lock up everything and not really worry about it too much.

Bear in mind Alpha's statement about hauling anything taller than your bedsides. I usually only carry computer equipment, coolers, etc.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 12:38:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
By the way, I also got the Line-X spray in bedliner installed two weeks ago.  Worth every dime.
View Quote

My buddy Spike would be proud[:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one of the Leer tonneau locking covers. Can go to the range, lock my stuff up and then head to Hooters without having to worry about some jerk deciding my stuff needs to go home with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top