Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 4:58:05 PM EDT
Frank is WAY PRO GUN!!

I sure hope he wins...but I think that the LIEberals will kick him off for it.

Edited because the bastards did boot him..

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
He gone!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#2]
DOH!!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
That was cool. Did you hear the older lady talking about him latter, said something like "why would he be talking about AR and gun things"
Frank might be one of us!!

well used to be
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Heh, I thought Frank was cool long before the gun issue...I guess because he reminds me of one of my friends. I had hoped he'd win, well Maybe Tom will get it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:13:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Frank is a life NRA member and a retired infantry sergeant from the 24th.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:41:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't you love the way the libs argued back?

"Shut up"
"just be quiet"
"Enough"
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Pro-hunting, Pro-gun sentiments or not the guy was an idiot. He's not my poster boy.

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Frank was in trouble from day 1 and he new it.  He also knew that at most there were only 3 people including himself who would not vote against him.  He knew one of the 3's time had come.  Since he was more of a physical threat he knew it was his time.

So, if you knew you were going to be kicked off the show.  Wouldn't you make the most of your last day and spout as much pro-gun stuff as you could and trash the liberals and anti's.

I think this was a calculated move on Franks part.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 9:40:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pro-hunting, Pro-gun sentiments or not the guy was an idiot. He's not my poster boy.

View Quote

Whats so wrong with Frank??

Don't tell me you wanted the....um...special fellow[:O] to win??

idaho-ar15[}:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#10]
[/quote]

"Whats so wrong with Frank??

Don't tell me you wanted the....um...special fellow[:O] to win??"

idaho-ar15[}:D][/quote]

What are you trying to say?

I thought Frank was the least socially adaptable person, and his antler trick was bound to be thought of as silly. A wiser man would have not behaved as Frank did. I can't criticize Frank for being Frank, but I will say he did not play his cards right. He had a lot of talents and skills in practical matters but he alienated people with his assumed superiority in these abilities.

So, who is so special to you that you can't reveal who you mean?
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#11]
I agree.  Frank was an idiot!  You don't avoid the rest of the group, so that you "stick out"!  If he would have mingled with the others, and kept his stupid actions to himself, he'd still be there!  

I like Big Tom!  
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Originally Posted by idaho-ar15
"Whats so wrong with Frank??

Don't tell me you wanted the....um...special fellow[:O] to win??"

idaho-ar15[}:D]
View Quote

View Quote

geez.  i thought it was pretty obvious he was talking about the walking pillar of flame!  [;D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I thought it was pretty obvious if you've been following the show at all. Are you sure we are talking about the same survivor??[%|]

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Frank was booted for reasons unrelated to the NRA or his belief in the 2nd.

The Freak Producers and Writers of Survival spun it all to sort of indicate that Frank got whacked because of his beliefs as a Patriot.

If anything, this shows how the Producers and Writers are Anti-Gun Radicals. You know damn well Tom, and one or two of the other guys also own guns....what we saw was a Leftist Media "Spin Job" to make it appear Frank got whacked because he was mouthing off about the NRA and guns.

Frank got dumped basically because he was a bit antisocial right from the git go & because some of those Broads are beginning to show their Anti-Man attitude & are making a move to dump as many men as they can before the guys get around to dumping the Women.

And some of the Men want to weed out the Competion in order to make their Odds of winning the Ca$h Better.

All in all, Survivor is going to get more Bitter & Petty as the show goes down to the wire.

I hope Lex wins, he's mentally & physically Sharper and better organized than most of them on that show.

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Lex SUCKS!!!

Kim the babe Powers!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top