Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2008 4:42:14 PM EDT

Subject: Illinois Gun Owners we need your help!!!!
Email:
Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2008 - 11:58 AM ET
Website Address:

Flood this ladies office with phone calls please! She was actually my 7th grade reading teacher at Madison Jr. High located here in Naperville back in 1981....I didn't like her then and I should have known she was a tree hugging, gun grabbin lib....She even wants to shut down the Naperville Sportsmans Club. A part of the fabric of our community at least for us gun owners...Her campaign headquarters number is (630) 579-6696. The article below is from the Illinois State Rifle Association.... Thank you all in advance for your support

ISRA-PVF: URGENT ALERT FOR ALL GUN OWNERS EVERYWHERE - YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

Mayor Daley's band of antigunners is on the move in the Western Suburbs.

Dianne McGuire, Democratic candidate for the 96th District House seat, is distributing flyers promising to ban and confiscate your semiautomatic rifles, shotguns and handguns.

McGuire's campaign personnel are also telling citizens that McGuire will, "Shut the Naperville Sportsmen's Club down - once and for all."

All gun owners from across Illinois, and across the nation, must band together to put a stop to Dianne McGuire.

Here is what you need to do to help save your guns.

1. Whether you live in the 96th District or not, be sure to contact that McGuire campaign headquarters at (630) 579-6696 and tell the person who answers the phone that anti-gun nonsense will not be tolerated. Remind them of what the 2nd Amendment says. Remind them that the Heller decision confirms that law-abiding citizens have an innate right to keep and bear arms. Tell the person who answers the phone that McGuire must end her attacks on law-abiding gun owners and end her plan to close down the Naperville Sportsmen's Club.

2. Visit the ISRA-PVF web site at http://www.isra-pvf.com to learn how you can help pro-gun candidates.

3. Whether you live in the 96th District or not, be sure to visit the web site of McGuire's pro-gun opponent, Darlene Senger at www.electsenger.com and do whatever you can to provide support to Darlene.

4. Pass this alert on to all your pro-gun friends whether they live in the 96th district or not. Also, please post this alert on all internet blogs and message boards to which you belong.

This alert paid for by the ISRA Political Victory Fund. A copy of our report is available for a fee from the Illinois State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.

www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/thread.cfm?threadid=168827&Messages=3
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
BUMP
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Might want to add "FIREMISSION" in bold to the title so more people notice this thread.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
hit and a bump.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#4]
this is what obama wants for the rest of the nation.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#5]
This bitch is from my hometown

FUCK

THAT

NOISE

ETA: this is my legislative district. I know Darlene, she's a good woman. Staunch conservative.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
like a tin cup to save the Titanic.

good luck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#7]
She sounds like a real twatwaffle.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
like a tin cup to save the Titanic.

good luck.

Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I just called there and the lady that answered the phone said "we dont want to close down the soprtsmans club, thats just a rumor" and " we only support the ban on aussalt wepons!" and I asked what they  considered an assult wepon? and she said "any thing semi-automatic!I said why and she said" I'm not the canididet and dont know why I'm a volunteer then she wanted my address and name and phone # I left her my name and ask when would be a good time to call back? in the am.
CrAzY ShIt MaN!!!  
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 6:57:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Bump
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Bump For Day Crew
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 7:25:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#14]

i've been told obama is pro-gun. why don't they just call him for help...

Link Posted: 10/23/2008 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm on to her shenanigans. I know a lot of folks in her District-email will be going out from me today.
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm going to grab this post and toss in in Hometown also.  I think they need to know also!

Also if any illinois members reading this; Heres a good site to visit thats Illinois based and keeps up with the most up to date comprehensive Il legislation and ISRA action, that I've found for our state. It's the quickest source for Il political action information. IllinoisCarry.com

It's a direct line  to some of the people that are working actively on a Second Amendment Resolution 86 county's  have currently signed in favor of it. Also details of Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day (IGold)  The Second Amendment Freedom Rally (SAFR) this summer a first time event held in Downtown Chicago at the Thompson building across the street from Mayor Daily's office that raised the middle finger to Shortshanks for all of us.

Illinois Carry,  It's not a very fast site.  But it's filled with Illinois gun owners that are accomplishing things in the state.

McGuire is being discussed HERE Look for posts from Big Chris as he's involved in some discussion with her.

AgentDavis  I've never heard of trapshooters.com.  If your a member, can you pass the word to them about IllinoisCarry.com if they don't know about them?  We need to gather together and pool all the help we gun-owners can get.
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 9:03:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm not a member there, my friend told me about an email he got from the ISRA and I found this post through google.
Link Posted: 10/25/2008 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

this is what obama wants for the rest of the nation.
MCCain too.  Vote Ron Paul or Chuck Baldwin!

Link Posted: 10/25/2008 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/25/2008 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#20]
And sooo many keep saying that confiscation will NEVER happen here. Who says they won't try?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top