Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2008 2:30:20 PM EDT
My Lab/Chow walks all over any cat, here's her looking freaky jumping off the shore into the river:

Here's her just in general:

I grew up with cats and now I own a dog, I can't believe this is only my first.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
My very spoiled beagle.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#2]
LABS FTW!

eta:  actually, Puppies FTW!!!

if somenoe could breed 'em so puppies stay puppies, there would be a whole new market (oh, and at least for the lab puppies, gotta breed the "chew everything in sight" gene out of 'em!!!  :)
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Defender of the house, loyal friend.

A dog will give it's life to defend you and your family.
A cat will lap up a little of your blood from the floor after you are dead and then take a nap on your pillow.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I try to include my dog in my activities as much as I can and I must say it's very rewarding.

They start to become such an integral part of your family, I can't imagine doing certain things without her present.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#6]
A cat would never allow this to happen.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

distinctivedachshunds.homestead.com/files/CJ_Hotdog.jpg

I must revoke your man card for such inhumane shenanigans

ETA: That look in his eye means I am going to shit in your shoes and steal your m4
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's my 8 week old Irish Terrier Seamus. We just picked him up from the airport last Friday. Little guy came shipped to us in a crate!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here's my 8 week old Irish Terrier Seamus. We just picked him up from the airport last Friday. Little guy came shipped to us in a crate!
render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDPfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQQPJxloGxaanxv8uOc5xQQQlJnlnPPQlJqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QPeo%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442
red box of doom
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:41:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
render-2.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6aQQ%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDPfRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQQPJxloGxaanxv8uOc5xQQQlJnlnPPQlJqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QPeo%7CRup6lQQ%7C/of=50,590,442
red box of doom

I see it
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:44:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
red box of doom

Same here.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I must revoke your man card for such inhumane shenanigans

ETA: That look in his eye means I am going to shit in your shoes and steal your m4

This better?

One PISSED off pussy
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:47:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Ahhh not more cats.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:47:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

No joke, I own a miniature dachshund and have a hot dog outfit like that for him
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Max:

He's brain dead but he's great with my son.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#17]
This is Bug.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#18]
My 11 year old English Setter- Blazer

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Git Da Cat The only trick I have ever been able to teach these little fookers!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#20]
As this is a gun forum...

I think My AR with one magazine could Ice every one of these mutts that you all seem to have the need to pose here.

WTF is your point?

Show your dogs pictures to your family... (they probably don't care either... that is why you are  showing them here).

I'm not a cop... but I still hate your dog.   I won't shoot it, but I will kick the crap out of it.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I think My AR with one magazine could Ice every one of these mutts that you all seem to have the need to pose here.

WTF is your point?

Show your dogs pictures to your family... (they probably don't care either... that is why you are  showing them here).

I'm not a cop... but I still hate your dog.   I won't shoot it, but I will kick the crap out of it.  

Are you in search of attention that bad?
Dog's are awesome.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#22]
My yellow lab, doing what he does best!

Him and the cat scoping out something in the yard.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:50:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

WTF is your point?

We've suffered through all of your stupid threads.

You might feel better if you take that stick out of your ass.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#24]
You guys have some beautiful dogs!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Fuck dogs, let's talk about bats.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#26]
in on the dog thread, and owning page 2

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#27]
This is GD stop being a dick....

the cat threads are much better...but still, what a dick.....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#28]

duke takin some zzzzzzzzzzz

yea hes a big guy
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:09:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

Sounds like you are jealous. Does your own family not love you nearly as much as these people love their dogs?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

Sounds like you are jealous. Does your own family not love you nearly as much as these people love their dogs?

I think that cats have effectively taken over the internet...but man what the fuck?

I'm not a dog person, really, but I don't go around shitting on people's threads wishing their dogs harm.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#31]
nice looking dags here, btw
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:14:15 PM EDT
[#32]
My American Bulldog. Sorry for the crappy pics.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Patton

Sherman

Two very retired greyhounds
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:30:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#35]
My jackass devil dog.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

Uhm, what the fuck?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

So you like to abuse animals....
Do you have any other mental disorders you want to share with us?
Any physical or sexual abuse in your family?
Are you in training to become or are you currently a serial killer?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

Uhm, what the fuck?

WTF over

Who the fuck hates dogs?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

Uhm, what the fuck?

Big Bad Internet Dude

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#42]
The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog.
A man's dog stands by him in prosperity and poverty, in health and sickness.
He will sleep on the cold ground, when the wintry winds blow and the snow drives fiercely, if only he may be near his master's side.
He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer; he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world.
He guards the sleep of his pauper master, as if he were a prince.
When all other friends desert, he remains.
When riches take wings and reputation falls to pieces, he is as constant in his love as the sun in its' journey through the heavens.

If fortune drives the master forth an outcast in the world, friendless and homeless, the faithful dog asks no higher privilege than that of accompanying him to guard against danger to fight his enemies.
And when the last scene of all comes, and death takes the master in its' embrace, and his body is laid away in the cold ground, no matter if all other friends pursue their way, there by the graveside will the noble dog be found, his head between his paws, his eyes sad, but open in watchfulness, faithful and true even in death.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

This is GD.  If you don’t like it, stay in the tech forums.

ETA:Pic
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I'll play...

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:00:05 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

WTF is your point?

If you don't like dogs, why click on the thread ???

Why start shit just to start shit ??

And BTW, kick the crap out of my dog, and there will be trouble.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Got two dogs , a purebred saint bernard and a lab mix.

Would post pics but not sure how.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Got two dogs , a purebred saint bernard and a lab mix.

Would post pics but not sure how.

Bet you own a glock

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top