Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/13/2008 11:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Time to break out the map..

img240.imageshack.us/img240/2650/newamericamj4.jpg</a>

MAP OF FAIL!

Los Angeles and San Francisco are still there, just located in Nevada. Those two cities are the libtard cancer of California.

Yeah, THAT went well.  You got rid of the good parts and kept the crap, including Sacramento.
Link Posted: 6/13/2008 11:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The city names moved but the people stayed....
Link Posted: 6/13/2008 11:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh you don't have a FOID card? No you can not buy ammo or look at any guns......

The FOID is not all that bad. At least I don't have to ask the state .gov every time I want to buy a firearm from someone out of state!

Yeah, that's what people said here about FACs(Firearm Acquisition Certificate), then all of a sudden we had a full registration and PALs(Possession & Acquisition License).

So now with PALs, you are breaking the law if you let your license lapse or if you have any guns that aren't registered.

Yup. Down here you need to have a Firearms License and a club membership if you want handguns.

You need to fill out a "Permit to Acquire" with the police for every gun you want to buy.

At least I can own a handgun and buy handgun ammo without being interrogated into what sort of weapon I'll be using it in at 18.
Link Posted: 6/24/2008 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#4]
CA SUX!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top