Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2001 4:19:24 PM EDT
... a [b]very provocative[/b] yet short read about a high level Iraqi defector that was in charge of Saddam Hussein’s nuclear weapons programs.

... I wonder if George W. Bush will avoid Iraq because of the implied reason his dad didn't finish the job

... or time is up for this mad man and we will be going in to put a stop a very real terrorism threat to us all.

... Go read: [url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/660808.asp[/url]

(slp flub)
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
... A brief yet sobering quote:

[i]"The German BND [intelligence network] accumulated a very thorough analysis of the Iraqi nuclear weapons program. They used information from various sources including defectors and aerial and satellite surveillance. Their report, which was published last December, estimates that Iraq will possess three nuclear weapons by 2005. This is assuming that Iraq will use only existing uranium stockpiles and no foreign input. Iraq already had a workable nuclear design when I left. A minor enrichment capability is all that is needed to provide the nuclear core for three weapons."[/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top