User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2001 4:55:13 PM EDT
There, I said it. Had to get it out of my system. [bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#2]
No, No...Thats [size=6][red]ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL![/size=6][/red]
Hey Barners...[-!-]
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
pew! Auburn stunk! Now I have to remember who are auburn fans at work
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Normally I hate the Bammers
Yesterday I loved them
Now we will beat LSU.
LSU will then beat Auburn like the Bammers did.
That gives us the SEC West and we will run over the Gators.
cpermd  
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:36:38 PM EDT
[#7]
[img]graphics.fansonly.com/schools/mifl/graphics/title-toc-new.gif[/img]
Screw the Tide......Miami Hurricanes are on there way to being NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ....again!!

C-A-N-E-S    GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah I remember the '92 National Championship were Alabama beat the hell out of Miami, it was great.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Canes did look good yesterday.
And so did the Bammer OL
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Normally I hate the Bammers
Yesterday I loved them
Now we will beat LSU.
LSU will then beat Auburn like the Bammers did.
That gives us the SEC West and we will run over the Gators.
cpermd  
View Quote

Da Gators. much as it pains me to say,  will assrape the Hawgs, the Barners or anyone else that happens to get in their way in Atlanta, so if I were you I'd put that notion to rest.

M4, you're still a bit bitter about the last time you smartass Hurrisucks met a team with real tradition, I see...No wonder everyone else in the world except the 30,000 Hurrisuck fans that actually bother to show up for your games hates the Hurrisucks...y'all are like the alcoholic asshole third cousin that no one's seen in ten years that shows up at the family reunion and proceeds to hit on Grandma. (And I'll refrain from pointing out to you that "another" NC will still leave you SEVEN behind Alabama...)
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Gators,Spurrier,Grossman,et al look like the best in the nation to me,also.
They have the TWO best NCAA QBs in the nation and it looks like one will ride the bench and mop up his whole career.
cpermd
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
yeah I remember the '92 National Championship were Alabama beat the hell out of Miami, it was great.
View Quote

Ahhhh....the glory days....only nine eenie weenie years ago. Yawn. [sleep]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 7:07:08 PM EDT
[#13]
GO GATORS!!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

M4, you're still a bit bitter about the last time you smartass Hurrisucks met a team with real tradition, I see...No wonder everyone else in the world except the 30,000 Hurrisuck fans that actually bother to show up for your games hates the Hurrisucks...y'all are like the alcoholic asshole third cousin that no one's seen in ten years that shows up at the family reunion and proceeds to hit on Grandma. (And I'll refrain from pointing out to you that "another" NC will still leave you SEVEN behind Alabama...)
View Quote

It's a bitch being ranked #1, but someone has to do it. Untangle your panties Pit, smear a little vagisil on that sore pussy of yours and watch the 'Canes dominate the Rose Bowl on their way to a national title. It's lonely at the top, what can I say?

Two words for you....try to keep this in mind K?

NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b]National Coaches Poll Results

Coaches return Miami to No. 1, Miami received 33 of 60 first-place for 1,468 points, six more than Nebraska
-ESPN.com news services

Miami stronger No. 1; FSU drops out
Associated Press

Miami flexed its muscles on the field, and the results were felt in the polls.

The Hurricanes not only strengthened their grip on No. 1 in the AP media poll on Sunday, they regained the top spot in the USA Today/ESPN coaches poll.

Following a 59-0 rout of then-No. 14 Syracuse, Miami gained eight more first-place votes and took a 31-point lead over No. 2 Nebraska in The Associated Press Top 25 poll.

In voting by the 72 sports writers and broadcasters on the AP panel, the Hurricanes (9-0) collected 52 first-place votes and 1,777 points. Nebraska (11-0), which did not play on Saturday, had 20 first-place votes and 1,746 points.

Last week, Miami led in first-place votes, 44-28, and in points, 1,768-1,756.[/B]

[-!-!-] [-!-!-] [-!-!-]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top