Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2008 8:48:26 AM EDT
First, PLEASE don't turn this into something that'll violate the COC guys and gals.

Whenever the subject of concealed (Or open) carry comes up I always answer that, the reason that I'M armed more-or-less 24/7 is that there are "Monsters" (Sociopathes, meth addicts, the socially retarded ect) out there ready and willing to kill you for "nothing" and I'm not quite ready to die for the $35.72 I've got in my wallet at any given time.

Here's the photo' of the GENIUS that (Most likely) killed the student body president at Chapel hill the other night.  Stupid MF'r isn't even bright enough to hide his face after shooting the girl to death while he uses her ATM card.

The kid probably gave hime everything he wanted (Or at LEAST her ATM card and PIN#) and he "Paid her back" by shooting her three times in the middle of the street.

Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:52:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:52:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty white girl killed by a stereotypical black thug?

Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#3]
hmmm, didnt know they had finally gotten a picture of the suspect. Most have developed sometime last night.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:54:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like  driving a car! That picture could be anybody? Stuffed animal?

<Careful.....JW777>
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:55:17 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTPWWNSTDP

(In before the people who would not shoot to defend property)

You're right though.  'Random' violent crime can happen to anyone, anytime, any place.  Hence, I carry whenever I can.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not his fault...he is a product of an entitlement society that puts more value in equality and sharing/fairness rather than work ethic, morals and respondsibility.

Guess he couldn't wait for the goverment to send him his $600 redistribution check.

That makes it George Bush's fault...
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Wow. Banned.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:59:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IBTPWWNSTDP

You're right though.  'Random' violent crime can happen to anyone, anytime, any place.  Hence, I carry whenever I can.

I will not be found anywhere without a gun.  

The look on that punks face pisses me off  He doesn't even look bothered the least bit, meaning he probably has no conscience whatsoever.

We need to bring back quick death penalties.  None of this BS where they have 50 years to make appeals.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#9]

buh bye
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing to see here, just unsanctioned wealth redistribution.

These freakin' animals, gangstahs, with their "thug" culture, made main-stream thru MTV and video games, pose a clear and present danger to the citizens of the United States of America.

Bring back the Phoenix Program.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 8:59:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Instead of blaming this guy and what he represents, lets blame poverty, the school system and lack black teachers, the mayor, the governor, Bush, lack of welfare, lack of medicaid, the cops, white people, the war, capitalism, and firearms.

Did I miss anything?

Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Wow, my first IBTL!
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah.......

C'mon guys, this REALLY isn't about the "Suspects" (I Laugh) race, it's more about how fucking CHEAP life is to some people (Of WHATEVER color) and being ready to defend yourself against them.

EDIT:  (The "Laugh" about the suspects race isn't because he's black but because it only took so few posts for someone to infer that it was [About his race])
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Ban me, if that is what YOU think is implied than by all means ban me. Stupid people think stupid things.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It's not his fault...he is a product of an entitlement society that puts more value in equality and sharing/fairness rather than work ethic, morals and respondsibility.

Guess he couldn't wait for the goverment to send him his $600 redistribution check.

That makes it George Bush's fault...

Midnight basketball.

You been listening to Rush?  lol
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#16]
What else could you have possibly implied?
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#17]
From what I have seen, the victim was killed in a "well to do" neighborhood and there wasn't any mention of vehicle being recovered at the scene. I wonder if this guy knew the victim.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:03:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Instead of blaming this guy and what he represents, lets blame poverty, the school system and lack black teachers, the mayor, the governor, Bush, lack of welfare, lack of medicaid, the cops, white people, the war, capitalism, and firearms.

Did I miss anything?

I believe only WHITE MEN are to blame.

5sub
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Riiigghhht.
And what was the first thing that went through your mind when you saw the photo?
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Wow. Banned.

Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
IBTPWWNSTDP

There is a big difference between shooting someone for armed robbery and shooting someone for stealing a herby curby or other type of property.

Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Tag . . . this will be good, or really fucking good . . .
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#23]
-Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
-If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
-I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
-When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
-An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
-Beware the man who only has one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

Rules of Gun Fighting
-Have a gun.
-Preferably, have at least two guns.
-Bring all of your friends who have guns.
-Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice.
-Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
-Bring ammo.
-The right ammo.
-Lots of it.
-Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
-If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough or using cover correctly.
-Proximity negates skill. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)
-If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a long gun...and a friend with a long gun.
-In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
-If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading and running.
-Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting standards will be more dependent on 'pucker factor' than the inherent accuracy of the gun.

Use a gun that works every time. 'All skill is in vain when an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket.'

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

This is the law:
The purpose of fighting is to win.
There is no possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
The final weapon is the brain.
All else is supplemental.

Have a plan.
Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
Don't drop your guard.
Always perform a tactical reload and then threat scan 360 degrees.
Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them.)
Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get .
Be courteous to everyone; friendly to no one.
Your number one option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
Nothing handheld is a reliable stopper.
Carry the same gun in the same place all the time.

REFRESHER COURSE FOR FIREARMS
'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.' ~ Thomas Jefferson
(This is why Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton want gun control so badly!)

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Colt: The original point and click interface.

Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson. If guns cause crime, then spoons made Rosie O’Donnell fat.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.

Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you not understand?

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.

64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

Assault is a behavior, not a device.

Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.

Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Looks like a Monkey driving a car!

Wow. Banned.

wow - i hope 134th gets a pro-rated refund on his membership
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Did I miss anything?

You forgot lack of understanding and caring.  We just don't understand his pain.  Actually, it's probably more my fault than his.  After all, only those of us that are productive are responsible for our actions.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#26]
I often wonder why, when the technology exists to take crystal clear photos of non threatening objects millions of light years away, security cameras are always of such poor quality.

Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Check this modern marvel of human intelligence' history.

Its not his first offense.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#28]
despite your best efforts at keeping this philisophical it went racial...and in less than 1 page, this muthafucka's gettin locked bitches!!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:07:45 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
From what I have seen, the victim was killed in a "well to do" neighborhood and there wasn't any mention of vehicle being recovered at the scene. I wonder if this guy knew the victim.

criminal types in my part at least still try to troll around nicer areas, after all its where the money is right?
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#30]
WOW, just WOW. How shallow and insecure are you people. I HAVE NOT even mentioned race and yet some say it was the WHITEMANS fault. Time to check in your pants for the UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------134thSIGNAL
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:10:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
WOW, just WOW. How shallow and insecure are you people. I HAVE NOT even mentioned race and yet some say it was the WHITEMANS fault. Time to check in your pants for the UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does look like he has a big ear. Maybe closer to Mickey Mouse though.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.

Yeah, what he said
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Sorry. I have never had a VIOLATION prior. Nice try shallow Hal.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
criminal types in my part at least still try to troll around nicer areas, after all its where the money is right?

Looking at news footage of where this occured, it doesnt seem the type of place that would have much foot traffic. There could have always been a second vehicle involved though.

Sadly we will never know what happened unless the suspect, when caught, confesses.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I often wonder why, when the technology exists to take crystal clear photos of non threatening objects millions of light years away, security cameras are always of such poor quality.

all depends what you want to pay.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Money.

There are security cameras that are good enough to count the nose-hairs from a fellow 200 yards away....but they are expensive.

"Security" is often expensive...and is seen by decision makers as being "not worth" the cost to do it well.

Trail cams don't cost that much and work great.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:19:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:20:18 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Some people will try to make any statement racist.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:21:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Look, my point of this thread WASN'T to say that someone of a particular race is more likely to victimize you than someone of another race.

My POINT was that, RANDOM, STUPID, CRUEL violence is pretty much everywhere these days and you really never know when it's (They are) going to "step-up" to you and say "Hi".

White trash, Black trash, Hispanic trash ect will kill you for the same reasons at the drop of a hat and a moments impulse.

THAT'S why I carry (The WHOLE point of this post)
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:22:57 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Looking at news footage of where this occured, it doesnt seem the type of place that would have much foot traffic.

Other than college kids out running and the vehicle traffic from the houses on the circle, it does not.  I ran that same area many, many times myself when I was in school.  It was nice, quiet, and there was little traffic to deal with.

My girlfriend (and myself, for all intents and purposes) her junior and senior year lived less than 500 yards from where this took place.
Link Posted: 3/8/2008 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Too far gone to save.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top