Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/4/2008 9:16:34 AM EDT
Well?  I don't think there's any way he isn't a plant, especially considering all those years in the POW camp.  He also is very into keeping the POW records secret, almost as if he has something to hide.  I bet if you told him "Ho Chi Minh" he'd drop down to one knee and call you the supreme overlord and do whatever you told him.  That's the only way I can explain how creepy he is.  

Poll inbound.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
IBTP
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#2]
How many presidential candidates have now been accused of being the Manchurian Candidate by ARFCOM in this election cycle?
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Jesus.  Just when I think GD can't get any more stupid...
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#4]
McCain may well be THE Manchurian Candidate.

5sub

We fucked.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Its like this every. fucking. day.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#6]
He's just a weenie
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
How many presidential candidates have now been accused of being the Manchurian Candidate by ARFCOM in this election cycle?

+1

ETA: i vote yes to keep the tinfoil tight
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Go vote for Mitt Romney then. I hope you enjoy your universal health care, tax increases, gun bans, abortions and open borders.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Damn RW, be patient and have faith !!

5sub
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

True, but this dude actually was in Manchuria, for years, in a POW camp, run by communists.  It's one thing to call Romney the Manchurian Canidate, but it fits all too well for McCain.  He's a brainwashed communist plant, of that I have no doubt.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#11]
If he was, then why were the ChiCom funneling all their under the table "campaign contributions" to Hillary?
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#12]
wow
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
He's a brainwashed communist plant, of that I have no doubt.  

I think you're a brainwashed plant.  A ficus, perhaps.  Maybe a fern.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True, but this dude actually was in Manchuria, for years, in a POW camp, run by communists.  It's one thing to call Romney the Manchurian Canidate, but it fits all too well for McCain.  He's a brainwashed communist plant, of that I have no doubt.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Manchuria?

I've been in POW camps run by commies my whole life.  They're called public schools.  And I came out more conservative than you.

Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:24:09 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are going to accuse someone of being a Manchurian Candidate at least do your research.  Here is the real threat:

Manchurian Candidate
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Definite commie plant ...
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Well?  I don't think there's any way he isn't a plant, especially considering all those years in the POW camp.  He also is very into keeping the POW records secret, almost as if he has something to hide.  I bet if you told him "Ho Chi Minh" he'd drop down to one knee and call you the supreme overlord and do whatever you told him.  That's the only way I can explain how creepy he is.  

Poll inbound.

Wow.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:30:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Any candidate's life experiences are indeed open for discussion and scrutiny.

I have personally known men who survived both Korean and North Vietnamese prison camps.  They lived out their lives with dignity, grace and honor.

Each man survived in his own way, and no one could ever say that the soul is not in some way affected.  

It would seem however that McCain's survival merely proved him a man of courage and strength.  

It is plain now that there is a loathesome Democratic strategy now to paint McCain as "the Manchurian Candidate" -- to portray him as brainwashed, psychotic, etc.

Each man who survived the POW experience did so in his own way.  McCain may well be hard-edged, egocentric, and prone to throw something of less-than-civil tantrums from time to time.

But no.  He is not some fictitious movie "Manchurian Candidate".

Please be kind enough to write with a bit respect when you write about a man who has served his nation so honorably and under such duress.

Argue and oppose his politics all you will, but I rise to speak firmly against your "Manchurian Candidate" allegations.  

I have *known* men who survived what he did, and they lived out lives of great decency, humor, and dignity.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Good grief, NO he is not the Manchurian Candidate!
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I have personally known men who survived both Korean and North Vietnamese prison camps.  They lived out their lives with dignity, grace and honor.

Each man survived in his own way, and no one could ever say that the soul is not in some way affected.  

It would seem however that McCain's survival merely proved him a man of courage and strength.  

It is plain now that there is a loathesome Democratic strategy now to paint McCain as "the Manchurian Candidate" -- to portray him as brainwashed, psychotic, etc.

Each man who survived the POW experience did so in his own way.  McCain may well be hard-edged, egocentric, and prone to throw something of less-than-civil tantrums from time to time.

Please be kind enough to write with a bit respect when you write about a man who has served his nation so honorably and under such duress.

Argue and oppose his politics all you will, but I rise to speak firmly against your "Manchurian Candidate" allegations.  

I have *known* men who survived what he did, and they lived out lives of great decency, humor, and dignity.

I respect that, but he's still a weenie.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
True, but this dude actually was in Manchuria, for years, in a POW camp, run by communists.  

Buy a map.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#26]
I thought McCain finished near the bottom of his class, was responsible for 3 out of the 5 aircraft he crashed, and he had two suicide attempts while a POW, not to mention he left the wife that stayed loyal to him while he was in prison.  To me, that sounds like a great and honorable man who deserves to walk on rose pedals, lest his feet touch the soil that's been fouled by everybody else walking on it.  Yeah, okay.  

Oh yeah, I own page two bitches!
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#27]
No more so than any of the other Democrats Neo-conservatives who have infiltrated and destroyed the Republican Party.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I thought McCain finished near the bottom of his class, was responsible for 3 out of the 5 aircraft he crashed, and he had two suicide attempts while a POW, not to mention he left the wife that stayed loyal to him while he was in prison.  To me, that sounds like a great and honorable man who deserves to walk on rose pedals, lest his feet touch the soil that's been fouled by everybody else walking on it.  Yeah, okay.  

Oh yeah, I own page two bitches!

So how many aircraft can you fly, what was your rank at the USNA (or college in general), and how many days did you spend in the HH?
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:41:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img206.imageshack.us/img206/6132/bumpersticker2sj4.jpg

<---- DU is that way.

Glad to hear that you know how to get back where you came from.

Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Swift Boating is a fucking disgrace.

Service that ends with an Honorable Discharge should be treated as such. Why service equals an opportunity to call someone crazy or a Commie plant or a coward is a perversity and a fucking outrage.

Romney though, is safe, the fucking pussy.

(F-bombs are not, as of yet, considered words of unusual lethality unless I missed another new "kinder and gentler" memo)
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#32]
If McCain is "the Manchurian candidate", then Obama is the anti-christ.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#33]
I like pie.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
If McCain is "the Manchurian candidate", then Obama is the anti-christ.

Well, Hillary is "The Beast."  
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its like this every. fucking. day.

hard to believe, ain't it?
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---- DU is that way.

Lame comeback.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:51:19 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

holy shit!!! i've never heard someone say "you're a stupid fucking gutless shitbird" so nicely!!! hahahahaha
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#38]
I thought Obama was the Manchurian candidate . Given his "islamic" upbringing.

Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:53:09 AM EDT
[#39]
tag.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I believe that is a Republican strategy more than anything, and perfected by Karl Rove in 2000 in South Carolina.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#41]
 Isn't Manchuria part of China?
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<---- DU is that way.

Lame comeback.

That's what your mom said!
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I thought

Liar.  You didn't think at all before posting this thread, that much is obvious.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:03:10 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Poll inbound.

Regardless of your opinion of McCain and his politics, the man endured hell as a POW. Show some respect. Maybe you should go to Bragg and tell the SERE instructors your jokes.....I bet they would get some amusement out of them.

Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Well, he is a liberal democrat (barring his votes on gun issues) and is about to get the Republican nomination.  Gotta admit, that's pretty screwed up.  Hell, the little guy is endorsed by liberal publications!  

No one knows the future but with McCain's screwed up views on:

Global warming
ANWR
1st amendment
Immigration
Guantanamo Bay
Water boarding

who is to say he won't cave on gun rights when he no longer has to worry about those hicks in Arizona to get re-elected.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Poll inbound.

I don't know about McCain. But Clinton is DEFINATELY a Manchurian Candidate...all of those campaign contributions (payoffs) from China...
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, he is a liberal democrat (barring his votes on gun issues)  

No, actually, he's not.  He's not a Democrat and he's liberal on some issues and conservative on others.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:12:44 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, he is a liberal democrat (barring his votes on gun issues) and is about to get the Republican nomination.  Gotta admit, that's pretty screwed up.  Hell, the little guy is endorsed by liberal publications!  
He is NOT a liberal democrat.  He's NOT a conservative Republican.

No one knows the future but with McCain's screwed up views on:

Global warming
ANWR
1st amendment
Immigration
Guantanamo Bay
Water boarding

who is to say he won't cave on gun rights when he no longer has to worry about those hicks in Arizona to get re-elected.

Because thats all that matters when it comes to being a conservative/Republican.

If you can't see the difference between McCain and Hillary/Obama, you're willfully blind.
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#49]
He is too soft spoken.

Lets taze him
Link Posted: 2/4/2008 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, he is a liberal democrat (barring his votes on gun issues)  

No, actually, he's not.  He's not a Democrat and he's liberal on some issues and conservative on others.  

McCain should have been kicked out of the party years ago.  Remember when Kerry was considering him for VP?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top