Posted: 10/26/2001 1:30:12 AM EDT
Who is going?   I may go Saterday.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I may go too. Probably on Sunday.

Guz
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:24:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they even still sell guns at the gun shows here in CA ?

Last one I went to in Ventura all they had were politically incorrect T-shirts, supplies, and one ammo vendor.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 4:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Dungas, unfortunantly this is the "other" Pasadena.  Texas that is.  Your is prettier though.  Can't comment on the gunshows in CA.

Guz
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#4]
City of Pasadena, CA is home to Jack Scott, the a-hole who co-authored BS-23, et al.  On top of that, the new Queen of Rose Parade is a butt-ugly clock-stopping mirror-cracking moon-barking dog.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#5]
They most certainly DO sell guns at shows in the OCR.  I bought my last (legal) AR-15 lower receiver at a gun show.

In case anyone gives a hoot, because of the 10-day "cooling off period" wait to pick up firearms, once you buy a firearm the seller and the buyer walk it over to another FFL holder who lives more or less conveniently close to the buyer's home, fill out some more crap, and the buyer pays the transfer agent a small fee.  The two times I've gone through this it was $12.

10-day wait?!?  But I'm mad NOW!!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2001 10:38:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who is going?   I may go Saterday.
View Quote

I was thinking about going Saturday.  Are the Pasadena shows any good.  I've only been to the Houston shows.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
City of Pasadena, CA is home to Jack Scott, the a-hole who co-authored BS-23
View Quote

Ironically good-ol-boy Jack Scott was born and bred in Sweetwater Texas. Met the future Mrs Scott at Abilene Christian College. His son Adam was killed at a party while demonstrating unsafe loaded gun handling procedures. Since then Jack has decided to save gunowners from themselves. Can you Texas boys take him back...?
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Good place to get ammo sometimes. Free parking. Short walk into the place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top