Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2001 11:37:04 AM EDT
i didn't have a chance to shoot that upper yet, seems there were so many grouse in PA, i spent the whole weekend with my 870! (didn't get any though, i have trouble with small moving targets [%|])

maybe saturday morning, i'll try to get photos, no promises. BTW, that thing is STUPID heavy to carry around! [>(]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#1]
btt, 'cause i know you're out there!
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Wimp!  Try carrying this around [url]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/Oy/Rs/3j/ic45359.jpg[/url][:)]

No really, after you shoot it some, you'll be in love with that heavy thing.  You better make sure you take plenty of ammo to the range, cause you'll want to be there all day![sniper]
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
hee, hee, hee! ouch! my freakin' arms! hee hee!

that's a nice 700 by the way, its just like mine, except for the short-action, nicer stock, removable mag, heavy bbl., bipod, huge-a$$ scope and sling!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Hows that starlight (?) case holding up.

Woohoo I broke the 200 posts mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top