Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2001 4:31:11 PM EDT
is a rough job.

[url]wsphotofews.excite.com/033/7b/6S/cv/9792866.jpg[/url]

[url]wsphotofews.excite.com/027/H2/1G/P7/W591801.jpg[/url]

WARNING! You know what.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Are ya sure those female officers dressed as prostitutes weren't meeting their LEO husbands for lunch?
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
What makes you think that that stuff happens on a daily basis?
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
okay...I have been a LEO for a few years...and I never get anything like this...what gives

medcop
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
okay...I have been a LEO for a few years...and I never get anything like this...what gives

medcop
View Quote

Looks like the homo parade in San Francisco. Looks like you'll have to move! he he
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Cop-- "OK, let's get a picture of this before I arrest ya'll.  My buddies will never believe me if I tell them about this without proof."
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#6]
it is auditions for the new 'Village People'
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

medcop
View Quote

You work in the wrong place my friend. I've busted a few people for screwing in public, gotten several propositions, and once had a chick yank down her geans and panties and stick a beer bottle between her legs (no officer, I won't dump it out. If you want it, come and get it!"). But I never posed for pictures like that. Only in California...If I were the sergeant on duty those guys would have gotten an good ass-chewing from me.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

medcop
View Quote

Looks like the homo parade in San Francisco. Looks like you'll have to move! he he
View Quote

Actually, the Folsom St. Fair isn't a strictly homosexual event, even though lots of homosexuals attend (it's SF, after all).  There's a large population of the straight leather/BDSM crowd that attends as well.  Don't ask me how I know.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Bigshooter, you have to understand that it's San Francisco. The LEO's are instructed to be sensitive to that kind of thing. It's part of the SF culture. If you chewed out the guys for posing for those pictures, you may very well get into trouble yourself for being "insensitive". As long as no harm is done, that kind of behavior is tolerated.

I've seen people walking around butt naked on the Castro during Holloween. And compared to the Exotic Erotic Ball, that's tame.

In that city at least, the LEO's get along a lot better if they go along with the flow during those "freaky" events.

GodBlessTexas, what the hell are you doing down there near the leather bars?
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let's just say that in my wilder days I knew more than one woman who prefaced her name with "Mistress."  Not my scene though.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Let's just say that in my wilder days I knew more than one woman who prefaced her name with "Mistress."  Not my scene though.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Cool. I dated a girl who lived on Folsom for a while. Then one time I opened the door for her and she called me an asshole for treating her like "the weaker sex". Turns out she was a femi-nazi, so I dumped her real quick like and moved on to greener pastures.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#12]
ok know ive seen everything lol

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#13]
When I lived in SF, I use to go to the gay pride parade and watch the Dikes on Bikes group ride with their tops off. Some of those chicks are pretty hot. I lived on 7th and Harrison in the now known as SoMa district, and Market street where they had the parade was only 3blocks away. One advice though, if you're a guy going to see the parade, bring a girl with you. Cause you will get hit on by other guys.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:14:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

medcop
View Quote

You work in the wrong place my friend. I've busted a few people for screwing in public, gotten several propositions, and once had a chick yank down her geans and panties and stick a beer bottle between her legs (no officer, I won't dump it out. If you want it, come and get it!"). But I never posed for pictures like that. Only in California...If I were the sergeant on duty those guys would have gotten an good ass-chewing from me.  
View Quote

Oh, I have busted the screwing in public..had my share of college girls hit on me to get out of tickets of various types...never anything like the beer bottle....that should be in a book!....I just have not had the half naked chick take pics with me...and my sgt. would also give me a good ass-chewing for something like that...of course he would keep the pictures as evidence I am sure...hehe
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Bigshooter, you have to understand that it's San Francisco. The LEO's are instructed to be sensitive to that kind of thing. It's part of the SF culture. If you chewed out the guys for posing for those pictures, you may very well get into trouble yourself for being "insensitive". As long as no harm is done, that kind of behavior is tolerated.

I've seen people walking around butt naked on the Castro during Holloween. And compared to the Exotic Erotic Ball, that's tame.

In that city at least, the LEO's get along a lot better if they go along with the flow during those "freaky" events.
View Quote

I'm sure you're right.  Never been to SF, and probably won't ever go there.  I don't think I could hack it there...

And medcop, it wasn't all that much...  She wasn't bad looking, but she could have jogged more often if you get my drift.  And there was no insertion involved, just a few slug marks.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Just remember: LEO means Law Enforcement Officer. A thug who takes money to enforce the laws of a government. A Peace Officer, on the otherhand, is sworn to protect the rights and liberties of the people. Big difference.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:40:10 AM EDT
[#17]
savoy, LEO is nothing more than a convenient means created on the Internet to describe someone in that vocation. It is more convenient then having to type out peace officer, police officer or law enforcement officer. It is not unlike other terms such as SHTF. No one is out to get you and most people are aware of the reason for the term LEO.....so get over it.

I know we could use the term PO for police officer or peace officers but then people like you would think we were telling you to piss off.
Now please just PO.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL GS.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#19]
oops, hit a nerve.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top