Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2001 10:07:49 AM EDT
They have the sight, I had my VISA on hand, but they won't ship to Puerto Rico because he does not want the hassle...I say his policy SUCKS!

Anyone knows where else I can get this sight?

Thanks!

BTW, the domestic vs international policy shit won't work here....US currency is used down here, US Mail, UPS, FedEx too, besides us being a US Territory...I don't get it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
They have the sight, I had my VISA on hand, but they won't ship to Puerto Rico because he does not want the hassle...I say his policy SUCKS!

Anyone knows where else I can get this sight?

Thanks!

BTW, the domestic vs international policy shit won't work here....US currency is used down here, US Mail, UPS, FedEx too, besides us being a US Territory...I don't get it.
View Quote
there is one for sale in the equipment exchange, mabe with a little luck he will ship to you
hope this helped Gary
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#2]
TAPCO won't ship to any man living on a college campus becasue of "school shootings"...

Sucks huh.

Too bad about CDNN. I've had 100% absolutley positivley great sucess with them.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Where can I find the Exchange Forum in this site?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where can I find the Exchange Forum in this site?

Thanks!
View Quote

Top of the page, on the right.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats a bummer..  My father just got 10 baby desert eagle mags, and a Steyr SSG from them
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Jeez, thanks Crookshanks...I'm friggin' blind!
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 11:57:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Maximus,
  Theres got to be other shipping companys that ship to Puerto Rico? Have it shipped to someone in the US, and have them ship it to you. Not sure if it will work, Just trying to help you out. Email me if you need someone to ship it to.

-Jared
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Grizzly!

Thanks for your response...  Since CDNN don't wan't to sell to me, I called TAPCO, and guess what?  THEY sell AND ship to Puerto Rico.

So, Thanks a lot to CDNN..You just lost a customer, and WILL notify all that I know that you SUCK big time, at least to PR prospects.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top