Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2007 8:38:18 AM EDT
All right, I have a fire mission request for anyone with a DU account.  Can somebody post this video over in their discussion forum?

It was taken from this thread.  Basically, it's an indisputable debunking of the whole global warming myth, and I'd sure love to see those hippie queerbags smacked down with pin-point reason and logic.

So, who's up to the challenge?
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 8:41:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont have an account but for a cover story say you agreed to watch it if your global warming denier neocon friend watched al gore's movie.
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
All right, I have a fire mission request for anyone with a DU account.  Can somebody post this video over in their discussion forum?

It was taken from this thread.  Basically, it's an indisputable debunking of the whole global warming myth, and I'd sure love to see those hippie queerbags smacked down with pin-point reason and logic.

there's a couple of threads there on this already, you don't think we're already on this?
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

there's a couple of threads there on this already, you don't think we're already on this?

linkey?
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

linkey?

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=555855

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=555696&page=1
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw nothing to indicate that.  Can you confirm that it's been posted [at DU]?
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#6]
They won't believe it.  They'll say it is a fake created by Cheney-Halliburton-Bush-Big Oil-Evil-Warmongering Repukes.

Those folks' tinfoil is entirely too tight.  Don't waste your time.  You'll instantly be labeled a "disrupter" and exiled for life.

Link Posted: 3/12/2007 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They won't believe it.  They'll say it is a fake created by Cheney-Halliburton-Bush-Big Oil-Evil-Warmongering Repukes.

Those folks' tinfoil is entirely too tight.  Don't waste your time.  You'll instantly be labeled a "disrupter" and exiled for life.

That's not much of a loss.

Quite the contrary in fact, it's a win-win situation.
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

left cold
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=115x87088
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/12/2007 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

left cold
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=115x87088

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=115x87088

It's cold for a REASON!

Link Posted: 3/12/2007 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I just joined there yesterday, some of threads are hillarious!!!!   I laughing as hard at DU as Family Guy.   Our foil hat guys have nothing on them,  theres a thread some chick posted about how she was freaked out because she saw a van that said "Federal Police" on the side at Starbucks!!!!!
Top Top