Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2001 4:50:48 PM EDT
especially in the Seattle area, when the gas attacks happen, will you people head east or north? Your always welcome in Deming. We can circle the wagons here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the invite.  OK Demming...North of Seattle?  Bellingham area?

Have you been to any of the GF shoots?

shadows
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Deming is 20 miles east of Bellingham on HWY9. Haven't been to any shoots yet.But if something like a gas attack happened, the city would be Quarentined by the military and people would stream out as quickly as they could. It would be very ugly. More precisely, I'm in Van Zandt, 2 miles south of hwy 542- Mt. Baker Hwy. Don't know if the mountains would be safer than the eastern desert.
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I am down in Vancouver, I think the forest would be better than an urban area, even a smaller urban area. There are many many people out there who would be scared to death to go into the woods. Those people would however not mind at all heading out into a smaller town outside the city. That in my opinion would turn into a very bad scene. If you have your shit wrapped tight you should have no problem heading into the woods for a short stay and living comfortably.

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
rainman, I hope the Deming Tavern survives any catastrophe.  They still have some of the best steaks around.  Lot's of good places in your neck of the woods to hole up.  I was out along Mosquito Lake Road on Monday.  Some good places there too.

Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 6:13:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Think you guys would have a better chance in Elk,Wa  30 miles north of Spokane.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, I live in Spokane, so if the gas hits Seattle it wont make if over the Cascades.  I may go hang out with the guy from Elk though.
Just kidding Openfire.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 7:43:51 AM EDT
[#8]
This phrase is getting all too popular this morning but, You people in Seattle need to lay off the crack.
Link Posted: 9/20/2001 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]
{Homer Simpson voice}  MMMMMMMMMM........

...........Crack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top