Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 4:13:06 PM EDT
Since all this terrorist crap happened on Tuesday I have been working 12 hrs. a day and have been out of touch a bit except for the news on TV and radio.  No internet.

I know several of us were trying to find out about these two guys in NYC.  

Has anyone heard of their status?  Are they still with us?

God Bless All!

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Waverunner was confirmed OK the other day. NYCShooter was confirmed OK just today.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Both have checked in present and accounted for!!

I'm sure they are very tired though.

Godspeed fellas!

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#5]
THANK YOU GOD!

Those guys have come to be like friends to me and I have spent every day thinking about them and praying for their safety.

Wish I did not have GoatBoy but when going in at 6:15 am and getting home at 7:00 pm I am completely bushed.

Besides, on Tuesday my DSL was having some sort of prob and I was off-line.

Thank you Waverunner and NYShooter for all you have done and for the type of men you are!

We are all indebted to you in one way or another.

Off the next 3 days.............will monitor constantly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh thank God!  I had been worried and praying for him when he wasn't accounted for!

God Speed all
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#8]
For those who missed it, here is the link to your Waverunner's checkin report, [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51456[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top