Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2006 4:53:19 PM EDT

This would have to be a revolver, and under $1,000.

Claiber does not matter, only accuracy.

Suggestions?

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 4:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Freedom arms.

Nothing else comes close.

for $1000 you might find a used one.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the caliber matter to you?
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Ruger MkIII and save yourself $700
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Define really accurate.
1" groups at 10 meters?
Same hole at 10 meters?

Most major manufacturers already make weapons that are more accurate than the shooter. I say save some bucks on the super precision boutique guns and put that money toward practice ammo.

I have shot a factory bone stock Ruger GP100 with a 6" barrel that was spot on point of aim. There are more respected handguns out there, but depending on what you are looking to accomplish, you dont need to break the bank.

I have a S&W 629 that is scary accurate with .44special loads.
I paid around $700 NIB for it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Dan Wesson model 15/715. Price around $5-6 bills..........

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have never seen the MKIII in a revolver. Is this new for this year?

I never consider revolvers as very accurate because you change chambers every shot.

Maybe a Contender instead?

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:01:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Magnum Research Lone Eagle.

eta oops.  Not a revolver.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have never seen the MKIII in a revolver. Is this new for this year?

I never consider revolvers as very accurate because you change chambers every shot.

Maybe a Contender instead?

It revolves, when you switch to the homeboy grip
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Suggestions?

An old Colt Python, a S&W performance center revolver.

Freedom Arms also makes some really nice revolvers.

To be frank, all of the mentioned revolvers are most likely vastly more accurate than 99% of shooters.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
USP Tactical 999
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
A .500 A Square.

Who remembers that story?
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I have a S&W 629 that is scary accurate with .44special loads.

Schwing! Me too. Love the gun and love the .44 Special.

Ditto on the original poster's hunch that a revolver is the ticket among accurate handguns. A 6+" barrel will get more sight radius, which makes a difference.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
A .500 A Square.

"...fuck that..."

ARFcom classic, I still laugh when I think of that.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#15]
One other suggestion:

As far as accurate revolvers go, getting a custom built PPC revolver or Bianchi Cup revolver might be possible. I don't know who does that sort of work these days, as there isn't as much call for revolver comp guns anymore.

Still, Clark Custom Guns builds them (Jerry Mickuleck works for Clark Custom...his wife IS a Clark...) and I believe Cylinder and Slide might still do that sort of work.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Go to the CA AG websight and look at the excepted pistol list that was amended to include all the Olympic and similar level competition match pistols.  Those are your most accurate.

I'm not entirely sure that a lot of rigid .22s aren't by definition extremely accurate.

That said, if you really want a revolver

A Python, Trooper, Trooper MkIII, from Colt or a high end Smith for out of the box accuracy (if not beat up), otherwise a customized accurized wheel gun.  But a classic Colt or Smith are more accurate than 98% of shooters.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Box gun or custom?

Box gun I'd go with a six inch Smith Model 15 or 19.

Custom, again, the 15 or 19 six inch as a base.  Davis barrel, Aristocrat rib.  Good trigger work.  Can't be beat in a revolver.  Shoot nothing but wadcutters, and work up a specific load for the gun.  Can still be done for under a grand, I think, depending on who does the work and where you shop at.  It could also easily go over two grand.

There are other guns that will work as well.  Colt.  Dan Wesson.  But the initial cost will be higher.  To realistically stay under a thou, I'd stick with a lightly used Smith.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A .500 A Square.

"...fuck that..."

I guess I should post it....

How about the little old fella that showed up at the range with the 500 A-Square . . . . . . pistol !

NOTE: This is the no shit truth. I was present and I am relating this to the best of my memory.

An old friend of mine and I were out at the French Creek PA public range about 8 years ago. French Creek was (is?) a pretty nice range with about 12 100yard lanes, a 25 yard pistol range, and an area to shoot clays. We were both working over our Glock 23's and our hunting rifles . . . deer season was only a month away and all of us know that it takes at least 3000 rounds for an ARFCommer to get "ready" for the hunting season. At the time my main hunting rifle was a 1943 Enfield No4 Mk1 that I had purchased at Boscov's for $40 . . . man those were the good old days .

It was getting later in the afternoon and we were getting reay to pack our stuff up. The range was getting crowded and we both had our Ruger MkII's in the Jeep - we were getting ready to head out to our private hunting reserve and bust some small game. Then, about three lanes to our left, a little older fella starts bringing forward his rifle cases and stacking them up at his station. When he finished, he started unpacking his stuff and lo and behold - the first case had what I remember to be an LAR Grizzly or some sort of single shot .50 cal. At this point, all shooting on the range had ceased - this rifle had pretty much grabbed the full attention of everyone on the range.

Before I go any furthur, let me describe this "little old fella". He was about 5' 4" and weighted perhaps 120 pounds soaking wet before a good crap. He appeared to be in his late sixties. He had that particular hunched over stance that told of a life spent working hard outdoors with his hands. The top of his sunburned head was completely bald, but there was a fringe of wild 2-3 inch long hair sticking out at the base of his skull and at his temples . . . kind of a Woody Allen meets Friar Tuck sort of thing. His clothes probably would have stood up by themselves if he had taken them off . . . hygiene was definitely not on this guys list of priorities. He had money (the new Range Rover and expensive weaponry gave it away) but it was completely obvious to everyone assembled that this guy was a real, all-American, true blue psycho. Perhaps the clothes didn't denote insanity, but his constant stream-of-consciousness conversation with himself just gave it away. Here's a sample from memory:

HEHEHEHeeee . . . easy now . . . eeeeeasy . . . it's just a little punch and all the work's done . . . *snicker**snicker* . . . slowly . . don't let little ol' me down . . . squeeze . . . fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck . . . little more . . . . BBBBAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! (sound of .50 cutting loose) YOU SONOFAMOTHERFUCKINSHITBIRDWHORE!!!! A BULLET THE SIZE OF MY MOTHERFUCKIN THUMB AND YOU MISS (slaps rifle and scope) WHY YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKINASSLICKINWHOREMONGERING PIECE OF SHIT I'm TRADING YOU FOR A SACKOFSHIT MARLIN!!! (throws spent casing at target)

After a couple of rounds of this, he finally gave up and set the .50 aside. He pulled out a slightly smaller case and noticing that we were standing right behind him, signalled for us to step up and check out what was in the case. Lying in the case, nestled in foam, was the most insane pistol that I had ever seen.

After talking to him for a few minutes we realized that this guy was absolutely fixiated with owning and firing the most gonzo crazy assed pistols that money and insanity could buy. 500 Linebaugh wouldn't even get a rise out of him . . . if it was designed for a pistol it was by definition boring. The Thompson - Center was initially appreciated, but soon lost its luster. Then suddenly, while crushing .338 caliber bullets into a supermax load for one of his SSK anti-aircraft pistols, he had the idea for the ultimate pistol that would lay it all to rest. Forever. He immediately called his gunsmith (SSK??) and asked if they would build him a .50 BMG pistol. They said (and I qoute) FUCK NO. No one could shoot it and or even hold it up to fire it . . . they simple wouldn't even consider doing it. The man he spoke to on the phone JOKINGLY said that he should "limit himself to rounds that can fit into a Weatherby magnum action". He was joking, but the little old fella took him at his word.

Research soon showed him that the nastiest, most impressive, and dick stiffening round that could fit into the mammoth Weatherby action was the 500 A Square - - - a .460 Weatherby Magnum necked up to take .50 BMG bullets. He called back his gunsmith and related his new plan. The gunsmith (who by now had probably picked up in the fact that this guy was a loon), told him that he would not build it because no one would or could shoot it. No one (the gunsmith stated) could fire such a device without permanent injury. The little old fella promised proof and hung up the phone,

The next day, he said, he visited his local gunsmith and ordered a braked .460 Weatherby magnum and 20 rounds of ammo. When it arrived, he said that he promptly whacked off the stock right after the pistol grip. Donning a football helmet and a PAST shooting glove, he proceeded to video tape himself cranking off 10 rounds from the bench with this beast. With his hand and elbow still numb (I'm guessing) he proceeded to mail the video to his gunsmith, reiterating his idea for a 500 A Square pistol.

Six months later his local gunsmith called and said that he had received a package. Upon inspection, the package turned out to be a 500 A Square bolt action pistol. It had a 16 inch long bull barrel with an integral brake in all stainless. The black fiberglass stock was reminiscent of the old Remington XP-100 with the pistol grip near the center of gravity so that you could actually hold it up. With the Leupold, it had to weigh at least 10 pounds. It was a single shot . . . you had to pull the bolt out of the rear to load it.

In the shipping box was a note. The gunsmith stated that if received videotape proof of the weapon being actually fired from a standing off-hand position, the gun was free. Otherwise, there were instructions to contact him for billing. The little old fella had never had the nerve to fire it yet and wanted to crank off a couple of rounds from the bench before he broke out the video camera. We were his first audience.

So here we were on a gorgeous fall day, all staring at this beast. The ammo came in a nice plastic box . . . I really didn't believe the old guy until I saw those rounds. It looked like something out of a freakin' A-10. He carefully pulled the bolt out and dropped a round in. He slid the bolt home and applied the safety.

He tried to get situated on the bench, but it was too short for him to get into a position that he was comfortable with. He was obviously completely pant-shitting terrified of this weapon. He knew that it was going to kick his ass into a new dimension of hurt, but it's hard to back out with 25 folks stand around eagerly awaiting your imminent demise.

I donated my field jacket for him to fold up under his elbow and one of the other folks present found a five gallon bucket for him to sit on to get far enough back from the bench. With the front of the stock resting on a couple of shot bags, he took his position behind the monster.

AWFUCKAWFUCKAWFUCK . . . ITS GONNA HURT LIKE SHIT . . . easyeasy . . . <quiver in voice>. . . fuckin crazy ass gunsmiths . . . slow . . slow . . . awwwwwwwwwwww (finger tightening) WWWWWWWWWWW . . . .

BAAARROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Fire totally obscured the target and I could feel a punch from the shockwave from behind the old guy. Shit was blow off of benches for two or three lanes on both sides of that massive brake. The old fella was pushed clear off of the bucket and has lying on his back with the pistol in the dirt held in both hands above his head. As the echoes of that shot were still ringing through the trees we all could hear the little old fella say . . .

". . . fuck that. I'm paying for this bitch."

Everyone on the range nearly shit themselves laughing.. We laughed so hard that we couldn't even help the little old fella load up his Range Rover. It was a solid hour before we trusted ourselves to drive.

For years after that all one of us had to do was say "fuck that" in that little old fella tone of voice to send us into gales of laughter. Sometimes the truth is MUCH stranger than fiction.

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
One other suggestion:

As far as accurate revolvers go, getting a custom built PPC revolver or Bianchi Cup revolver might be possible. I don't know who does that sort of work these days, as there isn't as much call for revolver comp guns anymore.

Still, Clark Custom Guns builds them (Jerry Mickuleck works for Clark Custom...his wife IS a Clark...) and I believe Cylinder and Slide might still do that sort of work.

Don't forget Ned Christiansen @ MichiGuns, he builds some wicked-ass pin guns too!!
They maybe out of the OP's price range though.....
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Suggestions?

Yes
(1.) a Revolver is NOT a Pistol. A Pistol is a Handgun whos action is cycled by the gas from the spent round, and in which there is no cylinder (don't start thinking Webley-Fosberry..that is a Gas Actuated Revolver). This is a bit like being unable to distinguish the difference between Men and Women.

(2.) Caliber: Spelled C-A-L-I-B-E-R not Claiber..(whatever the hell that means)..

(3.) Caliber does matter, because it will have a distinct effect on the models and makes of handguns which you can buy since you have specified an upper cost bound of $1,000.00

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I have found that my 4" GP100 and my S&W Model 15 both are capable of easily making 1" groups if I load up plain old 158 grain round nose hard cast lead bullets to modest velocities. No other bullet comes close in my experience.

ETA 1" groups at 25 yards
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:That said, if you really want a revolver

A Python, Trooper, Trooper MkIII, from Colt or a high end Smith for out of the box accuracy (if not beat up), otherwise a customized accurized wheel gun.  But a classic Colt or Smith are more accurate than 98% of shooters.

I agree, I don't think you neccesarily need to spend alotta money or get a specialized piece. In my experience long barrelled, revolvers from major manufacturers are all inherently as accurate, or more so, than the shooter.

The most accurate handgun I've personally owned was a S&W 625, 5" barrell. Firing .45 ACP in single action,that thing was incredible.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#23]
sig 210 . but a little out of our price range.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
A .500 A Square.

"...fuck that..."

How about the little old fella that showed up at the range with the 500 A-Square . . . . . . pistol !

NOTE: This is the no shit truth. I was present and I am relating this to the best of my memory.

An old friend of mine and I were out at the French Creek PA public range about 8 years ago. French Creek was (is?) a pretty nice range with about 12 100yard lanes, a 25 yard pistol range, and an area to shoot clays. We were both working over our Glock 23's and our hunting rifles . . . deer season was only a month away and all of us know that it takes at least 3000 rounds for an ARFCommer to get "ready" for the hunting season. At the time my main hunting rifle was a 1943 Enfield No4 Mk1 that I had purchased at Boscov's for $40 . . . man those were the good old days .
For years after that all one of us had to do was say "fuck that" in that little old fella tone of voice to send us into gales of laughter. Sometimes the truth is MUCH stranger than fiction.

That's gotta be the best story I've ever read on this site!  Thanks for sharing!!

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
A .500 A Square.

"...fuck that..."

It was getting later in the afternoon and we were getting reay to pack our stuff up. The range was getting crowded and we both had our Ruger MkII's in the Jeep - we were getting ready to head out to our private hunting reserve and bust some small game. Then, about three lanes to our left, a little older fella starts bringing forward his rifle cases and stacking them up at his station. When he finished, he started unpacking his stuff and lo and behold - the first case had what I remember to be an LAR Grizzly or some sort of single shot .50 cal. At this point, all shooting on the range had ceased - this rifle had pretty much grabbed the full attention of everyone on the range.

Before I go any furthur, let me describe this "little old fella". He was about 5' 4" and weighted perhaps 120 pounds soaking wet before a good crap. He appeared to be in his late sixties. He had that particular hunched over stance that told of a life spent working hard outdoors with his hands. The top of his sunburned head was completely bald, but there was a fringe of wild 2-3 inch long hair sticking out at the base of his skull and at his temples . . . kind of a Woody Allen meets Friar Tuck sort of thing. His clothes probably would have stood up by themselves if he had taken them off . . . hygiene was definitely not on this guys list of priorities. He had money (the new Range Rover and expensive weaponry gave it away) but it was completely obvious to everyone assembled that this guy was a real, all-American, true blue psycho. Perhaps the clothes didn't denote insanity, but his constant stream-of-consciousness conversation with himself just gave it away. Here's a sample from memory:

HEHEHEHeeee . . . easy now . . . eeeeeasy . . . it's just a little punch and all the work's done . . . *snicker**snicker* . . . slowly . . don't let little ol' me down . . . squeeze . . . fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck . . . little more . . . . BBBBAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! (sound of .50 cutting loose) YOU SONOFAMOTHERFUCKINSHITBIRDWHORE!!!! A BULLET THE SIZE OF MY MOTHERFUCKIN THUMB AND YOU MISS (slaps rifle and scope) WHY YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKINASSLICKINWHOREMONGERING PIECE OF SHIT I'm TRADING YOU FOR A SACKOFSHIT MARLIN!!! (throws spent casing at target)

After a couple of rounds of this, he finally gave up and set the .50 aside. He pulled out a slightly smaller case and noticing that we were standing right behind him, signalled for us to step up and check out what was in the case. Lying in the case, nestled in foam, was the most insane pistol that I had ever seen.

After talking to him for a few minutes we realized that this guy was absolutely fixiated with owning and firing the most gonzo crazy assed pistols that money and insanity could buy. 500 Linebaugh wouldn't even get a rise out of him . . . if it was designed for a pistol it was by definition boring. The Thompson - Center was initially appreciated, but soon lost its luster. Then suddenly, while crushing .338 caliber bullets into a supermax load for one of his SSK anti-aircraft pistols, he had the idea for the ultimate pistol that would lay it all to rest. Forever. He immediately called his gunsmith (SSK??) and asked if they would build him a .50 BMG pistol. They said (and I qoute) FUCK NO. No one could shoot it and or even hold it up to fire it . . . they simple wouldn't even consider doing it. The man he spoke to on the phone JOKINGLY said that he should "limit himself to rounds that can fit into a Weatherby magnum action". He was joking, but the little old fella took him at his word.

Research soon showed him that the nastiest, most impressive, and dick stiffening round that could fit into the mammoth Weatherby action was the 500 A Square - - - a .460 Weatherby Magnum necked up to take .50 BMG bullets. He called back his gunsmith and related his new plan. The gunsmith (who by now had probably picked up in the fact that this guy was a loon), told him that he would not build it because no one would or could shoot it. No one (the gunsmith stated) could fire such a device without permanent injury. The little old fella promised proof and hung up the phone,

The next day, he said, he visited his local gunsmith and ordered a braked .460 Weatherby magnum and 20 rounds of ammo. When it arrived, he said that he promptly whacked off the stock right after the pistol grip. Donning a football helmet and a PAST shooting glove, he proceeded to video tape himself cranking off 10 rounds from the bench with this beast. With his hand and elbow still numb (I'm guessing) he proceeded to mail the video to his gunsmith, reiterating his idea for a 500 A Square pistol.

Six months later his local gunsmith called and said that he had received a package. Upon inspection, the package turned out to be a 500 A Square bolt action pistol. It had a 16 inch long bull barrel with an integral brake in all stainless. The black fiberglass stock was reminiscent of the old Remington XP-100 with the pistol grip near the center of gravity so that you could actually hold it up. With the Leupold, it had to weigh at least 10 pounds. It was a single shot . . . you had to pull the bolt out of the rear to load it.

In the shipping box was a note. The gunsmith stated that if received videotape proof of the weapon being actually fired from a standing off-hand position, the gun was free. Otherwise, there were instructions to contact him for billing. The little old fella had never had the nerve to fire it yet and wanted to crank off a couple of rounds from the bench before he broke out the video camera. We were his first audience.

So here we were on a gorgeous fall day, all staring at this beast. The ammo came in a nice plastic box . . . I really didn't believe the old guy until I saw those rounds. It looked like something out of a freakin' A-10. He carefully pulled the bolt out and dropped a round in. He slid the bolt home and applied the safety.

He tried to get situated on the bench, but it was too short for him to get into a position that he was comfortable with. He was obviously completely pant-shitting terrified of this weapon. He knew that it was going to kick his ass into a new dimension of hurt, but it's hard to back out with 25 folks stand around eagerly awaiting your imminent demise.

I donated my field jacket for him to fold up under his elbow and one of the other folks present found a five gallon bucket for him to sit on to get far enough back from the bench. With the front of the stock resting on a couple of shot bags, he took his position behind the monster.

AWFUCKAWFUCKAWFUCK . . . ITS GONNA HURT LIKE SHIT . . . easyeasy . . . <quiver in voice>. . . fuckin crazy ass gunsmiths . . . slow . . slow . . . awwwwwwwwwwww (finger tightening) WWWWWWWWWWW . . . .

BAAARROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Fire totally obscured the target and I could feel a punch from the shockwave from behind the old guy. Shit was blow off of benches for two or three lanes on both sides of that massive brake. The old fella was pushed clear off of the bucket and has lying on his back with the pistol in the dirt held in both hands above his head. As the echoes of that shot were still ringing through the trees we all could hear the little old fella say . . .

". . . fuck that. I'm paying for this bitch."

Everyone on the range nearly shit themselves laughing.. We laughed so hard that we couldn't even help the little old fella load up his Range Rover. It was a solid hour before we trusted ourselves to drive.

Guess I wasn't around to hear it originally...HILARIOUS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

That is a sweet pistol!!    I used to be issued one.  I miss that gun.

But, definitely not a revolver.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 12:11:02 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a sweet pistol!!    I used to be issued one.  I miss that gun.

But, definitely not a revolver.

I know but why be so narrow minded?

I wish I was issued one . I did get to pull the trigger on one once .
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 12:32:57 AM EDT
[#29]
lasik, and a good reason.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Define "accuracy". Wow, THAT'll open up the post.
I agree with the Python afficianados. Haven't shot mine in years but, back when I did a lot, it cloverleafed 5 shots at 50 feet,  standing offhand more than once. "I" can't shhot that well , but IT sure can.  FWIW, my Walther PP .22 LR  will surprise you with 1" groups at 50 feet from a rest. And the P7 will put'em in the same hole all day long if you do your job.
Stay safe
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Define "accuracy". Wow, THAT'll open up the post.
I agree with the Python afficianados. Haven't shot mine in years but, back when I did a lot, it cloverleafed 5 shots at 50 feet,  standing offhand more than once. "I" can't shhot that well , but IT sure can.  FWIW, my Walther PP .22 LR  will surprise you with 1" groups at 50 feet from a rest. And the P7 will put'em in the same hole all day long if you do your job.
Stay safe

Sir, I also own a Python with a six inch barrel.  For a stock, out of the box revolver it is the most accurate you can buy.  However it takes a bit of know how for it to really perform well.  As a reloader once I "slugged" the bore of my Python, I realized that bullets intended for this revolver need to be a bit smaller diameter than pistols of other manufacturers.  I size cast bullets that I use in the Python to .355" vs. .357".    JMHO, 7zero1.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Look around and see if you can find a Old  Smith & Wesson K14 Masterpiece (Model 14)

Got to agree with this.  You would not be sorry following this advice.

Also finding a Python would serve your needs I do believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top