Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2001 6:15:29 AM EDT
And man, I feel like shit this morning! I was in bed trying to sleep by about 11:30pm and couldn't due to the fact that the room was spinning out of control. I drank too much beer, and I'm paying for it today [:X*]

Ian

Edited because the edit button was taunting me!
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:35:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You didn't make wild monkey love to Janet Reno last night while you were wearing your beer goggles, did you?
View Quote

Luckily, I left the beer goggles at the house. [:D]

Ian
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#3]
OK...here's how you avoid this next time.

If you're wanting a buzz and beer is your drink, here's the solution.  Drink it at room temperature or warmer (not hot, though).

You'll get that buzz much quicker and won't have to drink as much.  The next morning you won't be so sick feeling.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:24:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I heard this once:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning they know
that's the best they're going to feel all day."

[beer]
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I heard this once:

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning they know
that's the best they're going to feel all day."

[beer]
View Quote

I read this quote somewhere:

"The worst part about not drinking is being sober."

Ian
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Been there, done that and have the T-Shirt. Ian get back up on that horse and drink a cold one,you'll feel better....till tomorrow that is. damn all this talk about beer has made me thirsty.Beer run. [beer] mmk
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:17:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Also avoid beer with preservatives, that nasty crap causes mucho headache and upset stomach problems when consumed in mass quantities.

I can drink a superman like amount of Guinness from the tap, but from the bottle will have me sick and useless for at least a day.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:22:27 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://chris.nash.org/images/puke.jpg[/img]

Eat some raw meat.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I just dropped in
to see what condition
my condition is in.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:34:44 AM EDT
[#10]
So watta those boys mixin up, Buttwiper...?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top