Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2001 1:27:57 AM EDT
They can see how often someone logs on by viewing the the user profile icon.

Then they input all that data into a database or spreadsheet and create a user profile.

Was this last login thing part of the old AR15.com or is it a recent add-on?

Lastly, do I qualify for one of those tinfoil hats?
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 3:40:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey!!!!

Who keeps reading this msg and not posting?

I shall not go out unposted.

I now have the 1 mandatory post.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 3:51:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Here I thought this new member got a new response.

False alarm.

It was just me again.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 4:09:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Timeport, the sad part is, you don't need a tinfoil hat... you're most likely right.  Let 'em watch, they'll figure I don't have a life and leave me alone... [;)]

Darryl (my real name Mr. ATF man... spell it right!) [:(!]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 4:50:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Klinton's last exec order was creating the BATFF:

Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms Forums
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I think we all need chin straps for our tin foil hats.[+]to 'em
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I meant to say, [+] so I'll have to give 'em [++] so make up for my mistake.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:35:44 PM EDT
[#7]
[-!-!-] [-!-]
arggh I guess I'm the dumb one on this one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#8]
[-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
[puke][grenade][puke][grenade][puke]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#10]
I cant say that i hate atf agents. are they all anti-gun? they are still people who like everyone else are fed the same propaganda as everyone else. to bad everybody cant bring all the data and statistics to the table and discuss guncontrol honestly like mature adults. history and philosphy are on our side. a statistical "battle" would certainly rage. especially since people collecting the data inject their own views into what they do. it will also be necsessary to look at how the data was gathered. i have read stories of atf atrocities, but i cannot believe the average atf agent would want to step on a babies head. thats as idiotic as leftist saying gunowners want little kids to become injured in firearm accidents. [:\]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 5:52:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Their not bad people they are just misguided.   We should feel sorry for them.  They HAVE been fed the same old propaganda for so long they believe it.[<:/]

Link Posted: 1/25/2001 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#12]
"[>;/]" is that an atf code?
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]
They probably figured out a long time ago that there's a shit load of really goofy mofo's here!
[pyro][heavy]
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Of course the ATF is here, they like to surf the internet instead of working, like everyone else.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#15]
[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/artillery.gif[/img]ha
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Honestly guys..........does anyone really think the ATF is [b]not[/b] here?

I would think it highly unlikely that the Bitches And Their Friends would not look into a source such as these forums for tabulating all the juicy little bits of info they keep up with.

We're all targets and it will only get worse.

BTW...I don;t wear no tin foil hat........I ate mine years ago.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Hell, I would say there is about a 1 in 4 ratio of feds and/or tories on the fed payroll to regular joes on here.

I wouldn't doubt most of them are out of some office in kalifornia.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I've never had dealings with them.  I asked several local FFL's about jack booted tendancies, and most of our local ATF guys are either very professional or really into guns themselves - I guess the BATF figures they can't do much harm stationed in Alaska.
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 5:21:46 AM EDT
[#19]
I figure with all the weapons I have acquired in the last few years, they are most liking watching my house anyway.
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Unless somelow life is plotting an attempt on someone elses life, like the pres. I dont see what they can do. Your Honor he said on the internet that he wished someone would blow up another federal building. How do you know it was him typing the message? I dunno.
G-1 type : I think I hit some key words there. Please disregard as it was a parody and go away. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 7:02:32 AM EDT
[#21]
They probably figured out a long time ago that there's a shit load of really goofy mofo's here!
View Quote

ROFLMAO
Link Posted: 1/26/2001 7:05:21 AM EDT
[#22]
I remember back in my high school days I had a friend and his stepfather was a BATF agent. We used to get the keys to his father's car and we would open the trunk to look at all the cool machine guns!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top