Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 7/12/2006 10:19:48 AM EDT
It could be a thread topic, a reply, sig line, link to something else?
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#1]
If anyone says anything other than "The fat kid with an airsoft gun 1 & 2" thread. You will be publicly executed.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:23:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Heavy Six
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I am finding it virtually impossible to masturbate to this thread.

The first time I read that reply I had trouble breathing I was laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#4]
How about the funniest thing I ever saw - ARFCOM Fear Factor
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:25:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Treetop's Flaming Backpack story.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#6]
The "ass hair" thread has to rank near the top. It was disturbing, yet still hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The first time I read that reply I had trouble breathing I was laughing so hard.

Wasn't it a thread about an absess on a member's pet's ass that gushed out puss?
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#8]
shower cookie
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wasn't it a thread about an absess on a member's pet's ass that gushed out puss?

It has been in many threads.  That was one of them.  I am usually the culprit, but I don't remember who posted it the first time I saw it.  Nor do I know if that was the first time it was posted.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I could not even begin to list it. Everyday there seems to be something.

Take this one as an example.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=481554
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It could be a thread topic, a reply, sig line, link to something else?

Colonel Roberts (or was it general? ), that was the funniest shit! EVER! Not only becuase of the funny Photoshop jobs that were done but also that good old colonel Roberts turned out to be an ARFCOM member!!! ANd took it SOOOO personal!! all his photos were copyrighted dont you know!

He and the other Fat retired cops of DEA inc. were gonna teach you the finer points of eatin a Krispy Kreme bear claw for only $1000.

ETA: oh and dont forget heavy six also, then all the Arfcom people saying "hey come on, stop making fun, someday this interest in "airsoft" could turn him into an army ranger"!! ANd they WERE SERIOUS TOO!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Recently, the cookie in the shower post.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
SEC

+1  That has to be right up there!
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:30:49 AM EDT
[#15]
"So I was eating a chocolate chip cookie in the shower when...."

I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to hurt myself.  My wife didn't appreciate it as much apparently.

Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link?

I vote for the 'Range Report' thread....
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I could not even begin to list it. Everyday there seems to be something.

Take this one as an example.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=481554

+1

wtf WAS THIS GUY THINKING??????
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:33:16 AM EDT
[#18]
The original Draw Down™ story was hilarious.

Dolomite would have me absolutely crying with laughter with his comments in the Air$oft threads.

But the funniest thing I have ever personally read on the Internet was the Mall Ninja.

If you don't know what that is, you need to do a little research on that name. Pure gold.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#19]
The whole squatdog episode was pretty entertaining.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#20]
What's the funniest thing you have ever read on ARFcom???[/q1uote]

The meaningless, trivial drama that is Arf.com.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
... was the Mall Ninja.
If you don't know what that is, you need to do a little research on that name. Pure gold.

Yes, I'd forgotten about that one!
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Fire on a plane takes the cake for me too.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#23]
The Mc Uzi  girlfriend/ McPig/ Mc-oink,mc-etc.,etc, etc. thread....
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:35:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:36:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Originally Posted By macman37
But the funniest thing I have ever personally read on the Internet was the Mall Ninja.

Yeah, that was pretty good.  The best part was that quite a few folks didn't seem to realize it was a joke.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Jason's camera thread about the potty cam on SP1grrl.

And the resulting avatar.

Sorry, SP1...but I ROARED.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Any one of the dozens of McUzi rants, tirades, and insult laden threads he has graced Arfcom with.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about the funniest thing I ever saw - ARFCOM Fear Factor

Yep, ProfessorEvil shooting trap in a dress and getting rousted by cops on a street corner. Who was it who dressed up in drag and set up a cozy little table for two in the men's room at a restaurant like he was waiting for his date? Hilarious stuff!!

Treetop's flaming backpack story was good too, as was 1GUNRUNNER'S sick on an airplane story.

That was tequilabob and ARF Fear Factor. That was some of the funniest shit I have ever seen in my whole life. the dude is hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
SEC

+1  That has to be right up there!

My very first thought upon seeing the thread title...
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:39:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Airsoft kid pic thread
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#32]
YOU guys need to provide links to the threads in question for we who missed it the first time around.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
YOU guys need to provide links to the threads in question for we who missed it the first time around.

YES!!!!

i need some of these!!!!  bump these threads or link them!!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#34]
"That's not really airport food it's Burger King"  - 1GUNRUNNER
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#35]
I would like to know more about SEC,

The funniest for me was Lootie and some guy who replied to a post on Paris Hilton…he said something like

“I'd stick my tongue so far up her brown starfish that I could carve my initials in tomorrows poop” Or something to that effect…I spewed coffee all over my office and computer…
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Fire+airplane
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't remenber who posted it originally, or even who reposted it in a few threads over time, but tte story about the old guy who had a  .50 cal(not .50 BMG, but something close, can't recall the name of hte cartridge) bolt action pistol made for him was so hilarious. I honestly was laughing so hard I fell off my chair and cried, really! It has to be one of the funniest things I ever read, not just the subject matter, but the way it was writtin- just absolutely hilarious.

Should have copied and saved, but alas. Anyone have a link to a still active thread? Or can you paste it in here? I need to read it again, and others will enjoy it too!
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#38]
so, is anyone going to mention today's drinking thread that got locked?????

(I missed it).
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:01:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#40]
CCW holder gets a backrub from a MAN at a church picnic, and has his "weapon" discovered while being felt up.

I laughed so hard I cried.

As for myself, I had a pretty good post as to the consequences, when constipated, of consuming two bowls of grapenuts cereal soaked in apple juice and a half pound of dried apricots.   Fucking killed.   This led someone to link a post by Imbroglio where he ate nothing but grapenuts for like a week and posted progress reports after each "sortie."  I think after a few days all he could manage to type was "please make it stop"
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Ryan's Steakhouse, I think it was called.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#42]
sec
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
so, is anyone going to mention today's drinking thread that got locked?????

(I missed it).

The PSW thread

That was funny
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#44]
SEC
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't remenber who posted it originally, or even who reposted it in a few threads over time, but tte story about the old guy who had a  .50 cal(not .50 BMG, but something close, can't recall the name of hte cartridge) bolt action pistol made for him was so hilarious. I honestly was laughing so hard I fell off my chair and cried, really! It has to be one of the funniest things I ever read, not just the subject matter, but the way it was writtin- just absolutely hilarious.

Should have copied and saved, but alas. Anyone have a link to a still active thread? Or can you paste it in here? I need to read it again, and others will enjoy it too!

I remember that. Funny story. Made me LOL.

That story is definately #1 with SEC a close second. Both had me tied up in knots I was laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#46]
The story where the guy had a huge calilber cutom gun built and he talked to himself and stuff.

Mfingars Heavy 6 photoshops are great as well
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Full-Power shot
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#48]
FOUND IT!!!!

Originally posted by "Disconnector" I believe.

------

How about the little old fella that showed up at the range with the 500 A-Square . . . . . . pistol !

NOTE: This is the no shit truth. I was present and I am relating this to the best of my memory.

An old friend of mine and I were out at the French Creek PA public range about 8 years ago. French Creek was (is?) a pretty nice range with about 12 100yard lanes, a 25 yard pistol range, and an area to shoot clays. We were both working over our Glock 23's and our hunting rifles . . . deer season was only a month away and all of us know that it takes at least 3000 rounds for an ARFCommer to get "ready" for the hunting season. At the time my main hunting rifle was a 1943 Enfield No4 Mk1 that I had purchased at Boscov's for $40 . . . man those were the good old days .

It was getting later in the afternoon and we were getting reay to pack our stuff up. The range was getting crowded and we both had our Ruger MkII's in the Jeep - we were getting ready to head out to our private hunting reserve and bust some small game. Then, about three lanes to our left, a little older fella starts bringing forward his rifle cases and stacking them up at his station. When he finished, he started unpacking his stuff and lo and behold - the first case had what I remember to be an LAR Grizzly or some sort of single shot .50 cal. At this point, all shooting on the range had ceased - this rifle had pretty much grabbed the full attention of everyone on the range.

Before I go any furthur, let me describe this "little old fella". He was about 5' 4" and weighted perhaps 120 pounds soaking wet before a good crap. He appeared to be in his late sixties. He had that particular hunched over stance that told of a life spent working hard outdoors with his hands. The top of his sunburned head was completely bald, but there was a fringe of wild 2-3 inch long hair sticking out at the base of his skull and at his temples . . . kind of a Woody Allen meets Friar Tuck sort of thing. His clothes probably would have stood up by themselves if he had taken them off . . . hygiene was definitely not on this guys list of priorities. He had money (the new Range Rover and expensive weaponry gave it away) but it was completely obvious to everyone assembled that this guy was a real, all-American, true blue psycho. Perhaps the clothes didn't denote insanity, but his constant stream-of-consciousness conversation with himself just gave it away. Here's a sample from memory:

HEHEHEHeeee . . . easy now . . . eeeeeasy . . . it's just a little punch and all the work's done . . . *snicker**snicker* . . . slowly . . don't let little ol' me down . . . squeeze . . . fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck . . . little more . . . . BBBBAAAARRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! (sound of .50 cutting loose) YOU SONOFAMOTHERFUCKINSHITBIRDWHORE!!!! A BULLET THE SIZE OF MY MOTHERFUCKIN THUMB AND YOU MISS (slaps rifle and scope) WHY YOU LITTLE MOTHERFUCKINASSLICKINWHOREMONGERING PIECE OF SHIT I'm TRADING YOU FOR A SACKOFSHIT MARLIN!!! (throws spent casing at target)

After a couple of rounds of this, he finally gave up and set the .50 aside. He pulled out a slightly smaller case and noticing that we were standing right behind him, signalled for us to step up and check out what was in the case. Lying in the case, nestled in foam, was the most insane pistol that I had ever seen.

After talking to him for a few minutes we realized that this guy was absolutely fixiated with owning and firing the most gonzo crazy assed pistols that money and insanity could buy. 500 Linebaugh wouldn't even get a rise out of him . . . if it was designed for a pistol it was by definition boring. The Thompson - Center was initially appreciated, but soon lost its luster. Then suddenly, while crushing .338 caliber bullets into a supermax load for one of his SSK anti-aircraft pistols, he had the idea for the ultimate pistol that would lay it all to rest. Forever. He immediately called his gunsmith (SSK??) and asked if they would build him a .50 BMG pistol. They said (and I qoute) FUCK NO. No one could shoot it and or even hold it up to fire it . . . they simple wouldn't even consider doing it. The man he spoke to on the phone JOKINGLY said that he should "limit himself to rounds that can fit into a Weatherby magnum action". He was joking, but the little old fella took him at his word.

Research soon showed him that the nastiest, most impressive, and dick stiffening round that could fit into the mammoth Weatherby action was the 500 A Square - - - a .460 Weatherby Magnum necked up to take .50 BMG bullets. He called back his gunsmith and related his new plan. The gunsmith (who by now had probably picked up in the fact that this guy was a loon), told him that he would not build it because no one would or could shoot it. No one (the gunsmith stated) could fire such a device without permanent injury. The little old fella promised proof and hung up the phone,

The next day, he said, he visited his local gunsmith and ordered a braked .460 Weatherby magnum and 20 rounds of ammo. When it arrived, he said that he promptly whacked off the stock right after the pistol grip. Donning a football helmet and a PAST shooting glove, he proceeded to video tape himself cranking off 10 rounds from the bench with this beast. With his hand and elbow still numb (I'm guessing) he proceeded to mail the video to his gunsmith, reiterating his idea for a 500 A Square pistol.

Six months later his local gunsmith called and said that he had received a package. Upon inspection, the package turned out to be a 500 A Square bolt action pistol. It had a 16 inch long bull barrel with an integral brake in all stainless. The black fiberglass stock was reminiscent of the old Remington XP-100 with the pistol grip near the center of gravity so that you could actually hold it up. With the Leupold, it had to weigh at least 10 pounds. It was a single shot . . . you had to pull the bolt out of the rear to load it.

In the shipping box was a note. The gunsmith stated that if received videotape proof of the weapon being actually fired from a standing off-hand position, the gun was free. Otherwise, there were instructions to contact him for billing. The little old fella had never had the nerve to fire it yet and wanted to crank off a couple of rounds from the bench before he broke out the video camera. We were his first audience.

So here we were on a gorgeous fall day, all staring at this beast. The ammo came in a nice plastic box . . . I really didn't believe the old guy until I saw those rounds. It looked like something out of a freakin' A-10. He carefully pulled the bolt out and dropped a round in. He slid the bolt home and applied the safety.

He tried to get situated on the bench, but it was too short for him to get into a position that he was comfortable with. He was obviously completely pant-shitting terrified of this weapon. He knew that it was going to kick his ass into a new dimension of hurt, but it's hard to back out with 25 folks stand around eagerly awaiting your imminent demise.

I donated my field jacket for him to fold up under his elbow and one of the other folks present found a five gallon bucket for him to sit on to get far enough back from the bench. With the front of the stock resting on a couple of shot bags, he took his position behind the monster.

AWFUCKAWFUCKAWFUCK . . . ITS GONNA HURT LIKE SHIT . . . easyeasy . . . <quiver in voice>. . . fuckin crazy ass gunsmiths . . . slow . . slow . . . awwwwwwwwwwww (finger tightening) WWWWWWWWWWW . . . .

BAAARROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Fire totally obscured the target and I could feel a punch from the shockwave from behind the old guy. Shit was blow off of benches for two or three lanes on both sides of that massive brake. The old fella was pushed clear off of the bucket and has lying on his back with the pistol in the dirt held in both hands above his head. As the echoes of that shot were still ringing through the trees we all could hear the little old fella say . . .

". . . fuck that. I'm paying for this bitch."

Everyone on the range nearly shit themselves laughing.. We laughed so hard that we couldn't even help the little old fella load up his Range Rover. It was a solid hour before we trusted ourselves to drive.

For years after that all one of us had to do was say "fuck that" in that little old fella tone of voice to send us into gales of laughter. Sometimes the truth is MUCH stranger than fiction.
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
CCW holder gets a backrub from a MAN at a church picnic, and has his "weapon" discovered while being felt up.

I laughed so hard I cried.

voilsb
Link Posted: 7/12/2006 11:19:54 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
The story where the guy had a huge calilber custom gun built and he talked to himself and stuff.

ETA the one others already mentioned

Mfingars Heavy 6 photoshops are great as well
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top