Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2001 11:05:36 PM EDT
Tapco- Ordered stuff over the net on Saturday Aug 19, received everything on Friday Aug 24.

Gun Parts Corp- Ordered stuff over the net on Tuesday Aug 21, received everything on Saturday Aug 25.

Global Trades Co- Ordered stuff by mail on Aug 15. Have not received anything as of yet.

Wideners- Ordered stuff over the net in June, received email 2 weeks later notifying me that parts were not in stock. No mention as to backorder status or course of action taken and inquiry email was not answered. Reorderd same stuff again 1 month later in July. As to this date, no email of order status, and nothing received.

I would like to add that I had contacted Tapco on Thursday Aug 23 inquiring as to the status of the order and they bumped up my mailing to 2nd day air AT NO COST due to the merchandise not being sent out on time. Excellent customer service!
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd also like to give an A+ to CDNN, and a shout out to my homeys at Brownells.

Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
How much crap do you need for a 10/22 and a .38 and that's all?[:D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:35:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I am doing something!
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Cheers to BlackHawk Industries and SWFA

Shit List:

Ultimate Weapon Systems
PopGuns

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 6:56:33 AM EDT
[#5]
brother imbro, man did you open up a thread!!!Well you asked, you receive..heheh

CDNN---good customer service,
gunsmoke ent---best service, personal, helpful-jt ditributing-fast, complete

hoplite-so-so. told me everything was in stock and then received partial order,,,so sorry

now the kicker....R-GUNS....non-colt parts, not new,restock fee, incomplete orders, liars, rude, no customer service,,,ATTITUDE!!!bad company(but of course everyone knows this)

bushmaster-slow,but always complete.Good stuff..

anyway imbro, have a good day[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top