BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
PreMed_Gunner, the more you post, the more I am convinced that you and people who believe as you do are the problem.

If you don't like how your religious brothers twist your beliefs to suit their agenda, don't waste your breath here. Go kick their asses, so we don't have to. Quit "explaining" things to us. Either admit you support their agenda, or oppose them, louldly, in public. Shame them and strip them of their power.

Fuck this bullshit of getting on internet forums to "educate" us. The biggest problem with "moderate" Muslims is they sit at home and silently cheer on these terrorists while trying to convince me that I don't understand the issues.

Big +1.

And this thread has left me faintly ill.

I can't begin to understand the kind of courage and conviction it took for him to refuse to deny christ when faced with a death sentence.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no compulsion in religion

As taken from prophetofdoom.net, a very interesting site. There are too many verses to quote here, but they are organized topically in a menu to the left on the main site, for those who wish to peruse them at their leisure.

Bukhari:V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Ishaq:245 “The Apostle used to say, ‘Their religion will never march with ours.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N288 “Expel disbelievers from the Arabian Peninsula.’”

Qur’an 2:191 “Slay them wherever you find and catch them, and drive them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter.”

Qur’an 33:25 “Allah drove the disbelievers back...and helped the believers in battle.... He terrorized the People of the Book so that you killed some and made many captive.”

Submit or Die - Muhammed's message in a nutshell.

wow, nice, a Jewish site;
surely you can come up with something better than that, as most of what it has is out of context and has been refuted by me and others before.

So it's NOT true because it comes from a Jewish site?

Those are not verbatim quotes from the Koran?

Nice. I guess nothing on Al Jizz can possibly be true because it is an Islamic website huh...

the verbatim quotes are worthless without context... how many times do people from all religions have to keep saying this(I am sure you also believe that Jews are commanded to lie to Goyim, says right so in their holy books; or that Christians should execute their children for talking back to them, that's right in their book too).

"Al Jizz" isn't Islamic, it is actually pretty secular, along the lines of the CNN of the Middle East.

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT...

1. Jews who lie to "goyim" doesn't kill them. I could care less if they still follow this practice.

2. Christians haven't killed their children for "talking back" in about 1,000 years.

and the really BIG ONE.

Muslims are STILL KILLING CHRISTIANS AS ORDERED BY THE KORAN DAILY.

The current death toll SINCE 9-11 is at 4,527.

Now when you get back to me with a bunch of Christians who have killed their kids because they were "upity" (even if it is only 25 cases) or even where "lying Jews" resulted in the deaths of some "goyim" (even if it is only 25 cases) I would love to reconsider your "in context" notion.

Until then it is nothing more than apologist horseshit.

It isn't just a couple "bad apples", it is large percentages of ENTIRE COUNTRIES. It is the result of a RELIGIOUS THEOCRACY.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:44:10 PM EDT
[#3]
EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT...

1. Jews who lie to "goyim" doesn't kill them. I could care less if they still follow this practice.

2. Christians haven't killed their children for "talking back" in about 1,000 years.

and the really BIG ONE.

Muslims are STILL KILLING CHRISTIANS AS ORDERED BY THE KORAN DAILY.

The current death toll SINCE 9-11 is at 4,527.<- in the usa only and our troops
but our brothers and sisters world wide its in the 100s of thousonds yearly,,,,
Now when you get back to me with a bunch of Christians who have killed their kids because they were "upity" (even if it is only 25 cases) or even where "lying Jews" resulted in the deaths of some "goyim" (even if it is only 25 cases) I would love to reconsider your "in context" notion.

Until then it is nothing more than apologist horseshit.

It isn't just a couple "bad apples", it is large percentages of ENTIRE COUNTRIES. It is the result of a RELIGIOUS THEOCRACY.

did you watch tears of the sun,,, that was about the clensing of christians,!!!!!,,,,,,thats why holywood didnt promote it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bosnians went on a killing spree to rid of itself of chechan type muslums and the world went after them for genocide,,,,, we are being attacked daily, this country is based on jewdayo Christian beliefs and thats why this country rocks, but if we leave it to the nut jobs and the UN and the ACLU , and the dumb fuck actors in holywood this country will fall,,,,,,,,
we have to fight for our freedom,,,

Hanna
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have no problem, after thinking it through, on executing people who leave the faith; I may be a lapsed Muslim, but I can never imagine totally leaving my faith, I personally would sooner die than do so. Execution for apostacy IMHO is a way to attempt to save the soul of the apostate before he commits too many sins, because hopefully Allah will forgive him of his transgression, for Allah knows best our deeds and actions and it is up to Him and Him alone to decide what happens to us when we die.

That right there justifies me killing anyone who even slightly attempts to get me to convert, not that I would since I'm human and value human life. Maybe Allah himself should do the killing, not the savages that claim to do his biding. Fucking animals.  

I'm more pro-war now than I ever was before I read that statement.  We need more and bigger bombs.  

And you're the "mild, USA type" of Muslim. Good grief.  And apparently you want to be a doctor as well.  Glad all my docs are American Christians (or Jews). At least they don't want me dead for my own good.  I predict interesting times ahead.

ETA: Don't try to convince me that sentiment of yours is only for "apostates". Afterall, you once loved those guys. What about the rest of us you have hated since birth?  You just proved what lots of people have been saying all along.  ROP my ass.  

All I can say is "They're here..."  I'm now done with this debate and any other that involve you, for fear I'll get myself banned.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
5 Malasia, in the out skirts of malasia the kill Christians daily, under the protection of there  gvt

As someone who lived for years in Malaysia, I'd like to point out that this is bullshit.  Malaysia is about 60% muslim.  There are large and active Christian churches in every province of Malaysia.  In Sarawak, it isn't uncommon to see families living together who practice different religions.  The government has official holidays to recognize Christian, Hindu, Taoist, and Muslim holidays.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
5 Malasia, in the out skirts of malasia the kill Christians daily, under the protection of there  gvt

As someone who lived for years in Malaysia, I'd like to point out that this is bullshit.  Malaysia is about 60% muslim.  There are large and active Christian churches in every province of Malaysia.  In Sarawak, it isn't uncommon to see families living together who practice different religions.  The government has official holidays to recognize Christian, Hindu, Taoist, and Muslim holidays.

Eight killed, 48 injured in Indonesia market bombing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eight people have been killed and dozens injured when a bomb tore through a Christian market stall selling pork in Indonesia's religiously divided province of Central Sulawesi, police have said.  

Last month, about 1,000 extra troops and police were sent to Central Sulawesi after a spike in violence between Muslims and Christians, which has included shootings, bombings and beheadings.
A government-brokered truce was put in place in December 2001 but intermittent bombings, shootings and other attacks targeting Christians, believed to be the work of Muslim extremists, have continued.

On May 28 this year, twin bomb blasts tore through a busy market in the Christian-dominated town of Tentena in the province, killing 19 people and injuring at least 40.

Indonesia's spy chief warned last week that revenge attacks by extremists could occur after militant Malaysian bombmaker Azahari Husin was gunned down by anti-terror police on November 9. His chief accomplice was Noordin.

December 15, 2004
Christmas without Jesus in Malaysia
Haze Motes, call your office. The latest from "moderate" Malaysia, from AsiaNews, with thanks to Ali Dashti:

Kuala Lumpur (AsiaNews/Agencies) – The Malaysian government has decided that the public celebration of Christmas on December 25 in the presence of King Syed Sirajuddin and Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi will be done without any reference to Jesus in order to “protect Muslim sensibilities”: no biblical reference will be allowed, nor will any representation of the Nativity scene. For O.C. Lim, an outspoken Kuala Lumpur priest, it “is outrageous, scandalous and sacrilegious”.
About 50,000 local residents and tourists are expected to attend the national Christmas celebration at Petaling Jaya, near the capital Kuala Lumpur, an event which the Malaysian government and the Christian Council of Malaysia are promoting as a mega ‘Christmas party’. The Council, an umbrella organisation for the country’s Christian Churches, said it would go along with the informal request made by officials not to sing hymns and carols that overtly mention or praise Jesus at the party on Christmas night. <---what tolerance
Officials said that the request was made by ‘moderate Muslims’ concerned that “Muslim clerics might exploit the situation and raise the fundamentalist ire”.<---whats that mean?????   wow muslum extremists getting mad??? who would have thought!!!!

bro you want more proof

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:15:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
1975 April 13: The Phalange militia attacks Palestinians in East Beirut. This was the spark setting off fighting all over the country, which would in its first stage last for over a year.
the palistinians entered our country and took root on our soil, thats what started the conflict, there is the first.
Would it have mattered if the PA's were muslim or Christian? NO!  I agree that the PA are the cause of the ruin of Lebanon, but don't blame Islam for it.

June:1975  Syrian troops invade Lebanon and soon becomes the strongest party in the country, controlling many of the most important strategic positions.

SYRIAs Gvt was not Christian the last time I checked
Syria came in to support the Christian factions in the civil war.  After Israel came in to kick the PA out, it became more of a Suria-Israel conflict.

June 6: Israel invades Lebanon from its southern border, and its forces start advancing north. Within few days, they had captured important southern cities of Tyre and Sayda, and entered Beirut.

Isreal invaded Lebanon to insure that the palistinians and what is now huzbala would not advance in to there teritory,
Hizballah was formed to defend the Shia areas of S. Lebanon after Israel invaded.  They are not related to the PA at all.

there is much more just read some history.........
You should go back and re-read your history

Lebanon is the one of a handfull of countries in the world that must have a Christian president,
( thats in our constitution)     also we were attacked by fundamentalist muslums who were trying to create a stronghold in our country, so as it may be used as a base to attack israel, they were backed by libia,syria,egypt, jordan,,,,,,, now because we could not protect our borders we have crazy huzbula in our south
Why is that written in the constitution?  Because at the time, the majority was Christian.  Why have the pols not allowed another census to take place?  Afriad they might be in the minority now.
Lebanon has always had a Muslim population.  There was even a Jewish population there.  It was not a purely Christian country suddenyl invaded by Muslims.
BTW, Hizbullah was the only group in Lebanon brave enough to try and free the south.  The Leb army sure wouldn't do it.

Hanna

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

a homogenous culture is a happy culture; diversity seperates people and causes problems.

You know, the Aryan Nation would agree with you on that.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
personally.. being a christain (not a very good one though) and a tax payer.. all i can say is.. if this is the result of our stay in a-stan..

i want my money back....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#10]
These afghanis farm dope and preach religion???

Puh-leeze.  STFU you towelheads.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:09:00 PM EDT
[#11]
ATTN: CHAKARJI! hello! Welcome to AFRCOM! We need more Victims of ISlam on this site, even more so  those from the middle east. I'm glad that phoney Pre-med Gunner troll gets to meet Face to face with the real truth of the atroicities espoused by his 'adopted' religion. It's one thing for me to whine how 500 years ago my ancestors had to fight for their exsisitence, but that was 500 years ago and we are'nt middle eastern. Same with Greeks, Balkans and what not, they dont have the same impact as a "arab" refugee from Islamic persecution, simply because they can speak arabic and can tell Muslims to their face what their Koran says (most Muslims say we "English" are just misinterpriting their so-called holy book) Also unlike those other cultures that survived the Islamic onslaught the Copts, Nestorians (extinct) and Syriac  are simply decimated and are living proof of the 1400 year old genocide Islam has perpetraited against Christians, Jews, Pagans, Zoastrians, Hindus etc.
      Pre-medgunner is a convert to Islam (not a very good one) who has no idea (or is in denial) about the genocide so when confronted by an Arabic speaking person he's just baffeled. Notice how despite direct quotes from the koran and Hadith he denies "they really say that" and they are "out of context" Meanwhile hadith and koran really dont have much of a context to begin with. a quote of hadith is just that, a quote, there is no backround story to most of them, just like proverbs in the bible. But those who speak arabic and have read the koran no better than to belive the apologist bullshit. It hard to say weather he actually knew about the history of islam before he converted so now maybe hes coming to terms with that and learning how to defend the undefendable. Just like when Nation of Islam Blacks tend to ignore the fact that Arab Muslims still to this day enslave blacks from the same area we once took slaves like in MAuratania, Etc. This is what happens when you accept something but are mostly ignorant about it at first then look like a hypocryte later.
                              SO dont get to upset when dealing with the idiots on this board who are the "Islam apologists" they think it's some kind of game or something. Premed-gunner even though he's a convert addmitted he "hated Jews" becuase they stole "his" peoples land.
Meanwhile he's some American whiteboy punk from podunkia. Jews never did shit to him but he hates 'em anyway cause thats what Muslims do (or at least he thinks they do). PHew! this post is long! OH and FINAL WARNING: here on ARFCOM  (AR-15) you have to be careful what you say about Islam or you could get banned or at the least the thread trashed. Salafists are Encouraged on this board (due to behind the scenes politics). SO dont say something like "all arabs are _____" <-- fill in the blank. But since you ARE ARAB (lol, how ironic) i dont think you'll have that problem! So again, greetz and look foward to you enlightening people about the plight of Arabic speaking christians on this board. layta.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:43:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Talk about @#$%ed up, people should be of any religion they choose. This is the perfect example of why religion and government should stay out of each others business.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
only a problem from your point of view; as I have stated, in Islam, it is viewed as hopefully saving the person's soul from any more sin and blasphemy.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
It has been confirmed,the official downfall of man kind is religion.

Not quite.

I don't recall D. James Kennedy calling for the execution of Muslims. Do you?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Talk about @#$%ed up, people should be of any religion they choose. This is the perfect example of why religion and government should stay out of each others business.

People with religious faith ought to have say in government, just as people without religious conviction should.

But religious tennets should not be codified as law. Like Jefferson said:

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
These afghanis farm dope and preach religion???

Puh-leeze.  STFU you towelheads.

It is rather odd, isn't it? You can grow all the opium you want....But don't become a Christian!

That would be wrong!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I have no problem, after thinking it through, on executing people who leave the faith;

I have no problem after thinking it through that you are one demented, sick excuse for an American.

I may be a lapsed Muslim, but I can never imagine totally leaving my faith, I personally would sooner die than do so.

Fine. That's your choice. Funny how you want to impose YOUR choice on everybody else who chooses to leave islam.

...for Allah knows best our deeds and actions and it is up to Him and Him alone to decide what happens to us when we die.

But little monkeys with laundry on their heads get to decide on when that happens, eh? Sorry, I'll pass.

See how easy that is? I get to choose on the matter. Only fucksticks from the 7th Century still believe killing someone else over a religious matter is "holy."

I may think you are a twisted fucker with demented views, but I also believe you need to have the right to choose to be a twisted fucker with demented views.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#18]
LET HIM BECOME A MARTYR!  CHRISTIANITY WILL WIN THIS BATTLE IN THE END!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:10:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

About 10 years ago, the Malay govt. tried to execute a Muslim to Christian convert for apostacy!  Sounds pretty tolerant.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have no problem, after thinking it through, on executing people who leave the faith;

I have no problem after thinking it through that you are one demented, sick excuse for an American.

I may be a lapsed Muslim, but I can never imagine totally leaving my faith, I personally would sooner die than do so.

Fine. That's your choice. Funny how you want to impose YOUR choice on everybody else who chooses to leave islam.

...for Allah knows best our deeds and actions and it is up to Him and Him alone to decide what happens to us when we die.

But little monkeys with laundry on their heads get to decide on when that happens, eh? Sorry, I'll pass.

See how easy that is? I get to choose on the matter. Only fucksticks from the 7th Century still believe killing someone else over a religious matter is "holy."

I may think you are a twisted fucker with demented views, but I also believe you need to have the right to choose to be a twisted fucker with demented views.

Seeing the fruits born of the ROP on a daily basis in the middle east is the best innoculation I have found.  The mindset here is insane!

More reasons I am an avowed Deist.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#22]
I MUST ADD THIS TO THE POST

Christians and Muslums have lived in the middle east for centuries with some sort of harmony!
Please note when the fundamentalist views of the clerics and the moulas is pressed on the population( which for the most part is ignorant) they turn to hate.

in Lebanon ( which contrary to popular belief is not ARAB) it is medatarian, Christians and muslums live in harmony, BUT the pasifist muslums in Lebanon dont go to mosqe everyday and dont pray 20 times a day, they are very cosmopolitan, sort of like someone in the states that goes to church 2 times a year,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
The probelem is when you get an ignorant chump from some village or inner city that is looking for someone to blame for  his impovrishment  that they turn to hostility, unfortunatly the muslums in the USA ,the converts or the wannabees wanna act MUZZLUM they make there voice heard load only twords hate,,,,,,,,,,,,,    in Lebanon for instance you will have a muslum that is a profesional with 2.5 kids and a dog and i pickett fence... and since they are buisness people they view hostile talk as  un acceptable

just like all religions there are bad people and good people,
like I wrote earlier I love muslums, I JUST HAPPEN TO HATE ISLAM,  
And again I urge Christians to love everyone except the devil or evil..................
but I do again state as where Christianity is based on LOVE (GOD is love) Islam is based on hate,destruction,domination,all things quoted in the BIBLE as evil.......................

GOD bless you all , (yes you too muslum guys)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top