Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2001 10:11:03 PM EDT
I rented Traffic and one of the trailers was for a movie titled Series 7. It seems to have slipped under the radar screen. Normal poeple are picked in a lottery to hunt each other, given guns and turned loose. Is this the ultimate anti film, or the dawning of a new coliseum? I got over my initial reaction and checked out the website. [url]www.series7movie.com[/url] The training films are pretty funny but the glockgame is lame. They say this is a spoof of reality tv. I dunno....
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 8:48:55 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a fun concept if you use waterguns - kind of a tradition at most university dorms.  I've also heard of the same concept except using bannanas to simulate stabbing/clubbing implements.  I don't think I'm adequatly emphasizing how incredibly much fun this is.   Especially if you use strange dress codes rules like 'players may defend themselves while wearing any attire but may only attack while dressed in bathrobes'.  Ah, the joys of eluding security forces on a tense close combat mission whilst attired in arrest-me-first gear...

The gf and I saw Traffic the other night - the consensus was 'it was alright I guess'.  Isn't Michael Douglas an anti?
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 12:56:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Douglas is a flaming left-wing anti-civil rights elitist asshole.

Apart from his incredible taste in women, I can't think of anything good to say about him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top