Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2001 12:10:37 AM EDT
Why is it we can have an eight page Fantasy Forum Fiction thread, that although entertaining, provides us with no real knowledge or opinions............

But the moment an advertiser of AR15.com starts to show their true colors (RGUNS) the post is locked by Troy (Moderator) saying he or she thinks the thread should be locked because it isn't productive.

I feel it is productive to inform fellow shooters about the type of service they can come to expect from firearm industry based companies.  

Somehow I feel if the general concensus was that RGUNS pooped sunshine then the post would still be going strong.

I realize that this is the General Forum and that the comments locked were on the Magazine Forum.  I just feel they are part of a whole and should be governed as such.

I'd also like to point out that I don't think the Fantasy Forum Fiction post is bad, just irrelevant.  I actually thought it to be amusing.  So I am not slamming anyone on that post.

This is just my opinion and everyone has one (opinions).  

Does anyone else feel similar to me or am I just wrong?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess RGUNS is a paying advertiser, and as long as their money is green, their shit don't stink.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top