Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 9:46:34 PM EDT
He must have a semi-truck following him around to carry his ego.  

breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=169189370&p=y69y9xx76

Clooney: I ruined Kerry's presidential race

14/01/2006 - 14:02:43 George Clooney is convinced he ruined John Kerry's chances in the race for US president in 2004 - by snubbing an invitation and hurting his feelings.

George Clooney is convinced he ruined John Kerry's chances in the race for US president in 2004 - by snubbing an invitation and hurting his feelings.

The Ocean's Twelve actor was one of several screen stars invited to ride on Kerry's election train, but it all went downhill for the Democrat when Clooney stayed away.

He recalls: "Kerry asked me to ride on his train - he had a train going cross-country after he was nominated and some actors went on board. I called him and explained that I couldn't do it. I'd hurt him. I'd actually caused him harm at the polls."
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Self-important dumbfuck
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He must have a semi-truck following him around to carry his ego.  

breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=169189370&p=y69y9xx76

Clooney: I ruined Kerry's presidential race

14/01/2006 - 14:02:43 George Clooney is convinced he ruined John Kerry's chances in the race for US president in 2004 - by snubbing an invitation and hurting his feelings.

George Clooney is convinced he ruined John Kerry's chances in the race for US president in 2004 - by snubbing an invitation and hurting his feelings.

The Ocean's Twelve actor was one of several screen stars invited to ride on Kerry's election train, but it all went downhill for the Democrat when Clooney stayed away.

He recalls: "Kerry asked me to ride on his train - he had a train going cross-country after he was nominated and some actors went on board. I called him and explained that I couldn't do it. I'd hurt him. I'd actually caused him harm at the polls."

He should punish himself by....................................

SELF-EUTHANIZING
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You have to watch the movie Team America!  They have a George Cloony puppet!

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#5]
He may be right. Lets face it guys, too many people in this country are influenced by Hollywood. Other countries have royalty. We have celebrity. If they were paid what they are really worth, a lot of them would live in my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#6]
What a moron!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You have to watch the movie Team America!  They have a George Cloony puppet!

George Clooney, F.A.G.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess being haughty, French-looking, horse-faced, Botox-injecting, married to a harpy, had no foreign policy, flip-flopping in the most embarrassing way, nuanced to the n-th degree have nothing to do with John/John losing the election.  Had Clooney rode on that train, Kerry would have tranformed into a square-jawed, tough-minded, straight as an arrow candidate with just the plan to beat terrorism.  Man, what's Clooney been smoking and where can I get some?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:02:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#11]
So thats who did it!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was Bushes fault.......................
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#12]
So, we send Thank You cards to Clooney.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#13]
If they are "get sick" cards....count me in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#14]
The oh-so-important Sean Penn recently complained he cannot quit smoking "due to all the stress" placed upon him due to the policies of Pres. Bush!!!

What a fag!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#15]

These people are entertaining off-screen too!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Yea thats why I voted Bush
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#17]

George Clooney the actor that became Captain Queeg in real life.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
He may be right. Lets face it guys, too many people in this country are influenced by Hollywood. Other countries have royalty. We have celebrity. If they were paid what they are really worth, a lot of them would live in my neighborhood.

Could not have said it better myself .
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#19]
I hope sean penn starts smoking twice as much, he will die sooner. Damn shame he didn't sink with his boat in New Orleans. Clooney needs to move to canada with alec baldwin.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Clooney's a moron.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I would like to apologize for  New Englands loss to Denver
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#22]
His thinking is flawed.......many people stayed away from the DNC specifically because hollywood backed them so heavily........some of the sheeple are finally beginning to wake up.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#25]
I think hillary has her hand in his pocket. Damn Slut! if cloony is banging hillary, nevermind...don't want the mental picture.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:55:53 PM EDT
[#28]
 clooney was deadpanning.

better him clowning around than that shitbag, faggot toby keith that y'all love. "boot in your ass"...riight. as long as it's some poor family's son or daughter in iraq instead of his fat, faggot country ass. fucking fat-ass jizz-guzzler...but i digress....
  i'm not a fan of kerry, but he couldn't have done worse than the dumbass in office right now.
dickhead draft-dodger sending good men and women to die in iraq for no fucking reason. why didn't we send those 140,000 troops to afghanistan to root out that motherfucker responsible for 9/11 once and for all?
do you know what's happening in afghanistan right now? the taliban is back and they just executed a teacher last week, poppy production and drug-trafficking had a record high last year, and the warlords controlling all that still have their armies. karzai is dead as soon as we leave that country.
 but don't worry about that. it's far more important to rant about clooney and brad and angelina.
get your heads out of your asses and step out of your trailers and get some gresh air, maybe even pick up a newspaper.  JESUS FUCKING H. CHRIST!!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

better him clowning around than that shitbag, faggot toby keith that y'all love. "boot in your ass"...riight. as long as it's some poor family's son or daughter in iraq instead of his fat, faggot country ass. fucking fat-ass jizz-guzzler...but i digress....
  i'm not a fan of kerry, but he couldn't have done worse than the dumbass in office right now.
dickhead draft-dodger sending good men and women to die in iraq for no fucking reason. why didn't we send those 140,000 troops to afghanistan to root out that motherfucker responsible for 9/11 once and for all?
do you know what's happening in afghanistan right now? the taliban is back and they just executed a teacher last week, poppy production and drug-trafficking had a record high last year, and the warlords controlling all that still have their armies. karzai is dead as soon as we leave that country.
 but don't worry about that. it's far more important to rant about clooney and brad and angelina.
get your heads out of your asses and step out of your trailers and get some gresh air, maybe even pick up a newspaper.  JESUS FUCKING H. CHRIST!!!!

Fuck you, trollums!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

There, There,  let me get you some apple juice.  you'll feel better after a little nappy poo.  we'll do some coloring and you'll get along better with everyone else.  don't cry.  just go to sleep.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

10 posts impressive

BTW i don't live in a trailer
I have some relatives that do

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

Mommy is going to catch you... you would think they would have gotten around to showing you how to use the shift key by the 5th grade.

Go to bed...

One out of a possible five
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#35]
You know, I had been dead-set on voting for Kerry throughout the primaries and campaign... that is, until I heard a rumor that Clooney wasn't going to be on Kerry's campaign train and that's when the SHTF.  After the rumor was confirmed to be true, I had no choice but to vote for Bush.

But since then, I've stopped idolizing George Clooney.  I mean he is so 1990's.  This next election cycle, whoevers train Orlando Bloom and Lindsay Lohan are riding on is going to get my vote.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:49:56 AM EDT
[#38]

George Clooney :  

Faster than a flaming asshole !

Stronger than a full power body shot !

Able to kill political aspirations in a single bound !

What a dork.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:54:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly trolls......  Funny how their heads burst in less that a dozen posts lately.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:58:17 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

Spoken like a true DUher.  
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:42:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
 clooney was deadpanning.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:06:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

as long as it's some poor family's son or daughter in iraq instead of his fat, faggot country ass.

Can you show us where one is forced to join the US armed services, oh wise one?????????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top