Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 3:38:18 PM EDT
At what point would you draw the line as a US citizen and resort to terrorist attacks to try and bring about your political beleifs?

For example,  my political beleifs are what the founding fathers had prescribed when they ratified the Constitution.  That the government is limited in power,  i have certain unalianable rights,  and I hold the responsibilty of enforcing laws and the security of myself and my country as a member of the militia.  

Looking at the governments continuous attempt to expand its powers,  its infringement on my right to keep and bear arms,   its infringement on my right to my absolute freedom of speech,  my right to absolute freedom of the press,  and my right to enforce laws as a militiamember I may be at the point that I can no longer allow the country to continue on its current path.  I may resort to sacrificng myself as a patriotic US citizen who holds the integrity of the Constitution and the freedoms it guarantees as important as life itself.  And I will fight for those rights so that I may raise my family with the liberty that was guaranteed to me at birth by the United States Constitution.  

What would you become a domestic terrorist for?

(No I am not planning any domestic terrorist attacks,  I am speaking and asking you the question hypothetically with an example on why I could hypothetically become a domestic terrorist.)
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
YOU ARE AN FBI AGENT!!!!

I plead the 5th.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Well "hypothetically", it's been nice knowing you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At what point would you draw the line as a US citizen and resort to terrorist attacks to try and bring about your political beleifs?

For example,  my political beleifs are what the founding fathers had prescribed when they ratified the Constitution.  That the government is limited in power,  i have certain unalianable rights,  and I hold the responsibilty of enforcing laws and the security of myself and my country as a member of the militia.  

Looking at the governments continuous attempt to expand its powers,  its infringement on my right to keep and bear arms,   its infringement on my right to my absolute freedom of speech,  my right to absolute freedom of the press,  and my right to enforce laws as a militiamember I may be at the point that I can no longer allow the country to continue on its current path.  I may resort to sacrificng myself as a patriotic US citizen who holds the integrity of the Constitution and the freedoms it guarantees as important as life itself.  And I will fight for those rights so that I may raise my family with the liberty that was guaranteed to me at birth by the United States Constitution.  

What would you become a domestic terrorist for?

(No I am not planning any domestic terrorist attacks,  I am speaking and asking you the question hypothetically with an example on why I could hypothetically become a domestic terrorist.)

You with the alphabet soup crowd??

-HS
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
your martyrdom will make no difference. hole up, get lots of food, water and ammo, and wait for it all to come crashing down.

hell, just move to texas.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Classic.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#7]
WoW!  This is your first Post?   Better whatch over your shoulder!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:42:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Guerrilla....Maybe

Terrorist....Never
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:42:11 PM EDT
[#9]
ARFCOM is already and extremnist group, or so the rumor goes.

Ever man knows where his line is in the sand.  I don't think it would be to wise to discuss it.

Once constitution is not the law of the land, I am not an American citizen because America doesn't exsist.

Thus I do not consider myself bound by the same laws as before.  Act accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]
being a gun owner makes you a terrorist in some peoples eyes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Just hoppin in here before the.......you know what.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Great first post.  

How do you feel about banks charging you a fee to cash a check if you don't have an account with them?

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:44:25 PM EDT
[#13]
4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top