Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2001 12:08:52 AM EDT
In todays Sydney Daily Telegraph.... www.news.com.au, find newspapers, and go from there.

Here is a quick list of some of Sydney's Gangs.... (some, remember that) its bloody shock'n, and growing by the minute. They are armed with the latest ChiCom wpns, and the traditional Uzi, Glock etc... and edged wpns too. So, here we go.

- Sing Wa, origin, Taiwan
- Ace 2 Ace, origin, Cambodian, Filipino, Lebanese
- 5T New Generation, origin, Viet Nam
- Sing Ma Ah Kong, origin, Malaysia, China
- Big Circle, origin, China
- Sun Ye On, origin, China
- David's Gang, origin, Viet Nam
- Khanh, origin, Viet Nam
- Wadong, origin, Asian
- Live To Honour, Laotian and Vietnamese
- 108, origin, Vietnamese
- Assyrian Kings, origin  Middle East
- Fresh Off Boat (FOB Attack), origin Pacific Islanders
- Wo Hop To, origin, Chinese Triad
- Wee Yee Tong, origin, China
- Telopea Street Boys, origin lebanese
- West Side Boys, origin, Lebanese
- Wo Sing Wo, origin, Asian
14K, origin, Traditional Hong Kong Triad

That was just some of em,!!! And what are they doing.... murder, attempted murder, assault, extortion, standover, robbery, home invasions, people smuggling, credit card fraud, gunrunning, heroin supply, heroin trafficking, manufacturing and distribution of various drugs, street voilence, extreme voilence, intimidation, shootings, stabbings, and you bloody name it. Anything rotten. Shooting up police stations, murdering police (off duty). They know they are above the LAW here, and laught at it in our faces. And the Bleeding Hearts (they can go get fucked) say they got rights. As far as I am concerned they have the right to be deported and/or be shot!

They come to Australia, fearing nothing, and have NO respect for us, our culture, and our way of life.

It is a problem spiraling out of control. A city of over 4 million, and some areas are no-go zones. The Police are helpless, and its getting worse.

For years now Australia is constantly being invaded, and our traditions and folkglore are fading with the infux of this SHIT! Many people live in fear in many suburbs where these 'wastes of skin' rule. Sad, we cannot arm ourseslves to defend us.

One gang alone has over 1000 members, but others are under 100.

What would you do about it. Time for some street justice! Lets here from ya's.

1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 12:27:51 AM EDT
[#1]
And your government just took; How many guns away from how many gun owners? Time for y'all to adopt a second amendment to your Constitution. Maybe Aussieland should become a shall issue country.

Alex [thinking]
pardon the grammer!  
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 3:58:41 AM EDT
[#2]
My father spent some time in Australia during WWII. I have a letter he wrote to his parents in which he states '...the Aussies are great people, just like Americans, and they think about things the way we do.'

Well I guess that was then and this is now. If your country doesn't act quickly enough to rid itself of these undesireables, then Sydney will become like that 'Bladerunner' vision of L.A.!

You know those 'goblins' couldn't get away with that kinda crap in their homelands, so why can they get away with it as guests in your home?

Is there a Conservative Party in Australia, and if there is why aren't they doing something about this?  Did any political party oppose the loss of firearms a few years ago?

Eric The(Concerned)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 4:08:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, a totally different picture of what we usually get about Australia. Is your equivalent of our Customs Service under budgeted as well? have there been any sort of arms import seizures? Basically, how the hell are they getting these guns into the country?
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 4:11:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They come to Australia, fearing nothing, and have NO respect for us, our culture, and our way of life.
View Quote

Maybe they just want to return to Australia's roots.  I mean it was started as a penal colony wasn't it?  

Just being an ass.  Sorry state you are in down there.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 4:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Re-arm the populace.   Imagine walking down the street when you know and SEE that everyone is carrying a handgun or rifle.

Link Posted: 8/6/2001 4:49:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#7]
What no white anglo gangs?!?!?!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Try these links.  I couldn't find everything he talked about though.

[url]http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,2519714%255E701,00.html[/url]

[url]http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,2519973%255E3163,00.html[/url]

[url]http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/archive/?date=1#[/url]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Australia, the 51st State.
Next stop, Cuba!

Where else?
New Zealand?

Hey, I know!  ENGLAND IS AN ISLAND, TOO!
Japan, you say?

Canada and Mexico bringin' up the rear.
Let's keep going South, 'cuz I get tired of the plural of America...

Antarctica is a REALLY BIG ISLAND, no?
Great place for gang members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#10]
You know I think there should just be a huge standoff.  Have the gangs vs everyone else who don't like them.  Then just fight it out.  Get rid of all of them.  Then just keep the pressure on those that might try and start up.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#11]
1feral1,
Not trying to flame you, but have you considered moving? You could move here to the U.S.,I'm sure that if you looked around you could find a nice place to live without all the hassle, plus you could legally own all the AR's you could afford!!(except in the PRK) Sure, we have gangs here as well, But, at least we can, (for the most part) shoot back!! Anyway, No flame intended, I kinda know how you feel,Sad thing to see the town you live in turned into a shithole because of some gangs and their drugs, How about on the spot excution whenever known gang members are caught, and their entire famly,(mom, dad, uncles,sisters,whoever,) loaded up that night and deported!
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually, the gang problem in most areas of the US, while it hasnt disappeared, has gotten considerably better in just about all urban areas. Even DC saw a slight drop, though no where near as much as the rest of the nations urban centers.  This decline has leveled off in the last two years- but LA has been the only place to see a rise in gang activity again, and [i]that[/i] was only after the Rampart scandle broke and the CRASH units were disbanded.

Of course to the people living in these neighborhoods all these incidents just sort of blend togeather after a period of time, so they can't really notice.
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for you input Lads,

It was front page news in yesterdays Telegraph, but maybe the internet version is different.

Yes its fucken shocking. They (the govt) robbed us of our guns because of one fuckwhit went nuts with an AR and a SKS. (Shot 35 people)

Thats like banning all Camaro cars, because someone had a bad day driving one,  swerving into a crowd at a bus stop, killing some people. Totally stupid.

No white gangs to mention. They would be wiped out. I am no racist, but we must recognise the fact that the majority of these gangs are infact Asian and Lebanese. Not to be fucked with.

70 cops (TRG-SOG) raided a hangout last month. 70 cops! Thats 2/3rds of a Company attack! Bloody Asians running about, some armed etc. Ya they caught some, most are illegals, all sheltered by their own kind too.

The general public has had a gutfull, and I am sure some 'payback' will be organised one day, if it is not already. Alls I am asking for is 24hrs of total assault on the problem, as there is even talk of bringing in the Army (that will never happen because of our granola eating tree hugging whale saving bleeding hearts, they'd be whinging a tonne) to do it. To rid our streets of this vermin.

Deport em to where they bloody well come from, and let their govt deal with em (death sent), Fuck them all off NOW! Just get them out of our country.

We can still own any rifle ( except SAs and pump shotguns) handguns are unrectricted, but regulated (similar to Canada). I am fortunate I live in a good area of Sydney. But no place is safe here.

Regrads,
A very frustrated 1feral1,
Sydney
Link Posted: 8/6/2001 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey Sweep, email me and I'll scan it to ya. I have saved the whole paper.
Link Posted: 8/7/2001 5:00:53 AM EDT
[#15]
What would you do, or like to be seen done?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top