Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's raining, her t-shirt is soaked yet there's no nipple shot. What a lame show....

There is a concerted effort to rid the US of nipples. I am quite serious. Look around. I could go on, but you people are looking at me weird.

Oh, the show was ok, I learned more from the scenes for the next new episode(not next week, I think) than the whole show...well except that shit eating grin Ol' Henry was wearing. And, I cannot wait to check the lost boards tomorrow to see what those guys think. They are really reaching on some of their theories. "Rose had on Polar Bear claw earrings!!!", "The numbers on the cans OBVIOUSLY mean something!". Maybe they add up to Pi! Those guys are nuts!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
kinda lame.

Only really good part was the locke / rose meeting at the end. Otherwise it was pretty much useless backstory.

And how many times is kate going to screw things up before people realize they shouldn't bring her along?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bet that they are all on some medical trial drug or process that makes them think together and share experiances, <snip>

That makes sense. Shannon finally quits being a selfish turd and buys it. Boone gives up on Shannon and buys it.

Kindof a Dues Ex Machina explanation for it all though.  Generally it's not a good way to wrap up a story.

Wakes up..."oh!  it was all a dream!"
Wakes up..."oh!  it was all virtual reality!"

there are no new stories, just different renditons of the old ones.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:01:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
kinda lame.

Only really good part was the locke / rose meeting at the end. Otherwise it was pretty much useless backstory.

And how many times is kate going to screw things up before people realize they shouldn't bring her along?

Locke and Rose 'met' at the airport before the flight. This was a big speculation on the fan-boy sites. Coincidence or not? Da- da-daaaaaaaaaaaa. Spoooooooky.

No offense, bastait.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
That had to have been the biggest hour of my day that was wasted.

I think the writers are lost, and there is no way that they can bring all this stuff together. Kinda of like the Soprano's, they have started to much they can't finish.

If I knew the hour was going be that boring, I would have watched Idol

Roses husband played a TV dad in the 80's...I am still scratching my head trying to figure it out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:25:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think the writers are lost, and there is no way that they can bring all this stuff together. Kinda of like the Soprano's, they have started to much they can't finish.

Roses husband played a TV dad in the 80's...I am still scratching my head trying to figure it out.

I'll have another glass of Lost Koolaid thank you.

I enjoyed the show as usual. Looks like we have a couple of weeks of reruns before the last string of new episodes though.

I kept waiting for the faith healer to be someone we already knew, but I guess that would be too easy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:47:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

All hail the interweb!!

Bernard linky.  Sheesh over 100 shows(episodes).

ETA: DAMN, what show wasn't this guys on?!?!?! Nice stroll down TV memory lane.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:01:48 PM EDT
[#8]
In this episode and the past few others I've come to like Charlie a bit more now that he is off the drugs and sometimes acts more like an asshole.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#9]
is it a rerun?

bump
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:05:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Wasn't on in DC area.  
2hr Alias and then new Invasion
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Wasn't on in DC area.  
2hr Alias and then new Invasion

piss
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Why do they keep pulling this bullshit?

Dont they know I reserve my Wednesdays for Lost?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
is it a rerun?

bump

4 new episodes in a row, that's asking a lot.

I was really happy at the prospect, but ABC let me down as usual.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
In this episode and the past few others I've come to like Charlie a bit more now that he is off the drugs and sometimes acts more like an asshole.

WTF, I thought they were turning Charlie into a "dark" character, and here he is building a church.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF, I thought they were turning Charlie into a "dark" character, and here he is building a church.

He appreciates that Eko has his number but hasnt used it against him. He is currying favor.  But Sawyer......
Link Posted: 4/22/2006 4:51:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/22/2006 4:55:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You guys seen 'dis?

I'd still go at both of'em like a tard on a drum set.  At least now I know they like to party.
Link Posted: 4/25/2006 4:53:56 AM EDT
[#18]
What's tonight, another recap episode?

I'll never understand why they have to do recaps when they rerun every episode already.

Oh well, it's better than nothing I guess. The rest of the season will be all new episodes.
Link Posted: 4/25/2006 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I'll never understand why they have to do recaps when they rerun every episode already.

Oh well, it's better than nothing I guess. The rest of the season will be all new episodes.

I thought today was Tuesday??
Link Posted: 4/25/2006 9:16:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought today was Tuesday??

Unfortunately, I thought today was Wednesday. I hate it when that happens. I caught someone doing the same thing in this thread about two weeks ago.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 2:46:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You guys seen 'dis?

Ouch!  My eyes!

Well, at least they both clean up well.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Another recap show tonight
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You guys seen 'dis?

'Lost's' Michelle Rodriguez in court
Michelle Rodriguez, one of the stars of the "Lost" TV series, on April 25 stands in Kaneohe District Court in Kaneohe, Hawaii, where she pleaded guilty to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service. Rodriguez surrendered to authorities later in the day to begin serving the sentence.
(AP/The Honolulu Advertiser, Deborah Booker)
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#26]
It's a another frigging CLIP SHOW

The ABC executives seem to be doing their best to kill this show

Talk about ATTITUDE:

No wonder no one likes her.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#27]
three clip shows in a season that's 50% re-runs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone watching that "Invasion" show that comes on after LOST?

Looks like that vulture-faced guy who played a Delto Force soldier on Black Hawk Down is on it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2006 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Golly, seems like it wasn't a big deal I completely forgot Lost was on tonight.
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 3:59:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
three clip MAGAZINE shows in a season that's 50% re-runs.

Fixed...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 4:38:18 AM EDT
[#31]

I couldn't even watch last nights show.  I turned it off about 15 minutes into it...
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 4:52:24 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I couldn't even watch last nights show.  I turned it off about 15 minutes into it...

You've seen it all before anyway.  Even their clip shows recycle the same scenes.  This one just minimized the tailies' story and included Henry Gale.
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 4:37:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Golly, seems like it wasn't a big deal I completely forgot Lost was on tonight.

This is the problem with the schedule - people start losing interest.
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Anyone watching that "Invasion" show that comes on after LOST?

Looks like that vulture-faced guy who played a Delto Force soldier on Black Hawk Down is on it.

Everytime I see that guy I think that if there is every a movie about Alan Colmes, that this is the guy that should play him.

Back on topic.  I thought the last 4 episodes were good as Lost goes, but last nights compilation really made me go .
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I really love the show invasion! I like cheesy sci fi tv shows and this one started out with the great promise of cheese but actually has gotten pretty good, even by other peoples standards. I tried to watch surface but missed too many episodes and couldn't really follow it. It seems OK too though.

I was really pissed when I got off work last night looking forward to watching my taped lost episode. Why do they even bother with these recaps?!?

Other than the reruns I like the direction the show is taking. The part about henry gales stolen identity was a pretty good surprize. I don't understand why hurley wanted to wake up back into the looney bin when he thought it was a dream. When I'm having a good dream I try NOT to wake up!
Link Posted: 4/27/2006 10:16:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/29/2006 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Any chance the TV execs will learn form their mistakes and run the next season straight through like 24?
Link Posted: 4/29/2006 5:19:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Anybody see the trailer for the next 3 episodes leading up to the season finale?

Michael says the "others" are barely armed and that he wants to rescue Walt...

I think Michael's lying and the grief of losing his son has driven him insane.
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#40]
BUMP-  new episode tonight)not a clip show either- the real deal!)

400 posts!
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 3:12:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anybody see the trailer for the next 3 episodes leading up to the season finale?

Michael says the "others" are barely armed and that he wants to rescue Walt...

I think Michael's lying and the grief of losing his son has driven him insane.

I think the Others captured him, made him see Walt is okay, and turned him into a mole for them. He'll be leading them all into a trap.

Why else would he come flying out of the jungle at the exact line the Others begin to exist at?
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Good episode so far.
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#43]
$10 says Ana Lucia can't bring herself to kill Henry Gale and Michael snaps and shoots Ana Lucia.
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 5:54:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Anyone catch the "commercial" for the Hanso foundation?
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 5:56:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

What!? Whoa. Good thing I recorded. When did it happen. I gotta check it out.
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What!? Whoa. Good thing I recorded. When did it happen. I gotta check it out.

Last commercial break.  Just a very real looking commercial and a 800 number to call to find out more.
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Damn..maybe he is an other.

eta: Oh he is fucked now!
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#48]
well.  I was not expecting that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Wow!  What an ending!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2006 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#50]
That was a shocker...especially with Libby buying the farm too.  Hurley's gonna be pissed...
Saw that fake ad, pretty neat.  It's for some sort of 'Lost Experience' contest that they are doing.

Next week I guess it's the end of Mr Eko...you see him fall off a cliff from a goodly height.  Pity too, as I liked his character.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top