Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2001 10:02:11 AM EDT
Hey,
I was wondering if there are any gun shows in Iowa coming up.

Thanx in advance

[rail]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#1]
btt

[rail]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 12:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on, somone must know if where and when there are going to be some, or at least tell me where I can find out

[rail]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Iowa is a big state. Ones on the western edge are all I set up at as a Nebraska dealer.

Here is what I know of.

Aug 3-5 Waterloo, IA Cattle Congress Fairgrounds

Aug 17-19 Sioux City, IA Convention Center

Aug 24-26 Council Bluffs, IA Army National Guarde
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#6]
hey david, a few questions. are you sure about the souix city date. i thought it was the weekend of the 11th. also, will you be at teh one in souix city??? cause i will. were you at teh last one in souix city(a few months ago) and if so, what did you have set up (if you can remember such things. thanks

oh yea one more questions to bugg you with. where in Nebraska do you deal
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#7]
also a ? for armed scientist, what gunshow in that list are YOU closest too???
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Matt I am only passing on the information that is in Gun List magazine.

I usually do all the Sioux City, IA gun shows cause I am just across the river in South Sioux City, NE. I can't sell anything but can pay for tables by doing transfers to NE residents after the show at my house. I let other dealers stock inventory and I transfer it to any NE resident desiring to purchase.

Not hard to find there I am the only one dealing and displaying NFA firearms at the show.

[url]http://www.mindspring.com/~uziforme/index.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#9]
holy shit man, i talked to you at the last show. your display was awsome. if i remember correct you had a LEO m4 (or like) and a bunch or supressed stuff. and didnt you have a video of some guys blastin shit with machine guns. that was awsome, of your their again, i will definatly see ya.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#10]
That would be me. The M4 set up was on a Bushmaster lower I converted.  I just like to show home movies and such. Everyone likes the movies except the vendor next to me. After 2-3 days of gun fire videos they get tired of listening to me.

Come on Sat afternoon and after the show we can bo pop some caps into the MO river. Please bring or buy some ammo.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 9:00:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey Dave - I live in Mo. Valley, Iowa which is close to the river - have often been tempted to do some blasting in the river - where is that legal to do (out of some state forest land - I guess???).  Stay free.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#12]
hey david, im there, jsut tell me what kind(s) of ammo. is it ok if i have my good friend with me??
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 12:37:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Well some .223 of course, Then there's the 9mm you will need for the 9mm M16 and full auto glock.

Sure your friends can come play. Long as they bring something to give at the party.

River blasting is done in South Dakota at public access. I am not familiar with Nebraska or Iowa river blasting
Link Posted: 8/2/2001 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#14]
alright man, well be there, i cant wait. we will bring a good bit of .223 and 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top