Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2005 2:26:37 PM EDT
Does anybody know what happened to Sunset Weapons.  I bought a M3 tripod from them over a month ago and I have not gotten a hold of them since.   I never received the tripod and just got my credit card statement yesterday and the charge was on there.  I have tried calling them the last couple of weeks and no answer.  Now the phone number is disconnected.  Anybody know what is going on there?
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Credit card dispute!!

Link Posted: 11/29/2005 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/29/2005 8:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
i dont know whats been going on there because i have been trying to call Brian's cell and the store phone fairly regularly (without success) for the past 3 weeks. i even stopped by the shop 2 weeks ago and no one was there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 4:25:15 AM EDT
[#5]
He is shutting down or got shut down. He was banned from the Subguns.com web site and is no longer on the reccommended dealers list either. he owes lots of people money/merchandise. He also has done some things that have gotten himself in the highlights of the Feds. You are probably screwed. I would dispute the charges if I was you because I heard he sold tripods to others as well and very well could have been selling the same one over and over. Go to Subguns.com and see for yourself.
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 7:04:26 AM EDT
[#6]
thats too bad.  he's always at the indy 1500
Link Posted: 11/30/2005 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Makes me thankful as heck that I got my M16 and suppressor from him okay.

Good luck. Hope it all turns out fine for you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top