Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2001 12:59:23 AM EDT
[URL]http://www.city-journal.org/html/11_3_what_really_happened.html[/URL]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:08:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 1:22:27 AM EDT
[#2]
But they got it all wrong!!

It was about someone not being "respected" man!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I live and work in the area.

I'm not a racist but it's absolutely ridiculous how the NAACP blew what happened out of proportion. If I would have been that officer, I would have done the same thing.

The sad part about it all is if that would have been a poor white boy. Nothing else would have been said about it.

The ad posted here didn't mention the female officer that was shot three times (one shot shattered her hip) while driving her patrol car in Over-The-Rhine and was still able to return fire and kill the man.

These people are retarded if they think the police are just out to kill young black males. They are out to keep the streets quiet and it's unfortunate that the majorityof the disruption comes from the black community.

They didn't mention anything about the guy last week that emptied a 15 round magazine trying to hit a cop after he tried to steal a car and was caught. The cop emptied his gun too and lucky for him didn't even graze him. That guy needs some time at the range!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top