Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2001 10:22:26 AM EDT
I picked up my STG58 yesterday and damn it's a nice piece o' firepower. I have yet to shoot it, but I did have to fend off several rubbernaeckers at the gunshop. Then when I got it home my wife says,"OOOH, Is that for me?"
Damn it! Now, I am gonna have to buy another one! Seriously, I am very happy. I totally recomend his rifles( well I haven't fired it yet, so I guess it could still suck.) I'll let you know how it shoots.
Also, I ordered stuff from several other companies, all with good results.
Magpul: They took less than a week and included three free samples in other colors!
RGUNS: I hadn't read all of the bad stuff said about them,but they called to confirm my address because my writing sucks, everything was as advertiesd. I don't feel in any way unhappy about my dealings with them.
The Wilderness: Got my slings in a timely fashion, They all work great.
Ronin45: still waiting for my thermolds, but it's been less than a week, and I know he'll come through.
I wish I didn't live in the stone age, I'd post some pics.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree that Derek's work is Beautiful.
Link Posted: 7/28/2001 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Man! I was wondering who's Cheerios I had pissed in today!

Glad you're pleased. Thank you for your business and your trust.

D. www.azexarms.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top