Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:46:19 PM EDT
From the horse's mouth folks...

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them, put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]…. Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword!

The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur’anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."

-Quoted in Amir Taheri, Holy Terror: Inside the World of Islamic Terrorism (New York: Adler and Adler, 1987), 241-43

Please keep all discussion of this topic within the boundaries of the code of conduct. Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Very true about Islam

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to go to NY just to buy you beer...

- BG
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#4]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes your username, signature line, and title. Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit these items and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.

Also known as the "No bagging on the RoP" rule.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's what Jesus had to say about the true nature of european white men:

And, to an extent, he was 100% right wasn't he?

You can take Christianity to its violent ends, and justify it....if you're bent on violence and leading ignorant people. And, lo and behold, throughout history men did just that.

Right now, as it happens, people are using Islam to wage war. Doesn't make Islam that bad, it only makes it the tool at hand.

If you blanket hate Islamic people, it makes you no better than the people dancing in the streets when the towers fell, because you are dicounting the possibility that good people follow Islam and are NOT going to take it to its violent ends.

If we start seeing all of Islam (and not the political powers driving it) as the enemy, then we will be nothing but another footnote of ignorant dipshits in history. Keep it up guys, future textbooks are counting on you to walk into destiny with your blinders on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:04:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.licoc.org/ACTS/crucifixion_2.jpg

You can take Christianity to its violent ends, and justify it....if you're bent on violence and leading ignorant people. And, lo and behold, throughout history men did just that.

Right now, as it happens, people are using Islam to wage war. Doesn't make Islam that bad, it only makes it the tool at hand.

If you blanket hate Islamic people, it makes you no better than the people dancing in the streets when the towers fell, because you are dicounting the possibility that good people follow Islam and are NOT going to take it to its violent ends.

If we start seeing all of Islam (and not the political powers driving it) as the enemy, then we will be nothing but another footnote of ignorant dipshits in history. Keep it up guys, future textbooks are counting on you to walk into destiny with your blinders on.

The blanket hatetred of Muslims on this board (And held by many other conservatives) is reminicent of the way Jews were thought of in Nazi Germany.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#7]
All religions have their dark spots and rationalize or marginalize murder, not unique to Islam.  Pick up any book of workd history and find that info.  Good post though.  Since it is in the >>context<< of a quote it should not violate rules.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Ah yes, moral relativism... the death rattle of the West.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Soooooo what? They're good people except for the few million that dance in the streets and rejoice at the death of another infidel?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Soooooo what? They're good people except for the few million that dance in the streets and rejoice at the death of another infidel?

Yes, exactly that.

It's not Islam, it's the country and culture in which they are raised. Even if millions danced in the street, it was still not all Islamics. Some were horrified about what happened. I've seen them interviewed, I've talked to people who are Islamic who hated that 911 happened.

There are people who believe in Islam, who are not filled with hatred, do not dance with joy when innocent people die, and do not tolerate terrorists. Even if they are the minority, they exist and they will suffer when all this festering SHIT explodes someday.

I'm no fan of religion, PERIOD.....so my nature is inclined to agree that Islam is fucked.....but then I'm just as bound to point that anger at dipshits being led by ghosts in the sky right back at you Christians and point out how many times throughout history your blindness led to violence and hate. The great thing is, and this thread is proof of it, that we'll be repeating history all over again real soon when hate meets hate.

Awesome.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
What you need to remember about Islam, is that any loon with a beard and a pshmergah can become an ayatollah.

This is Islam's great weakness, that it has no central authority, to get everyone in line on the same teachings.

To put it in context - would anyone say Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, or Bob Jones are good Christians?
Nope, we'd call them loonies who don't accurately represent Christianity, and hijack it for their own twisted ends.

Just something to think about.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#12]
swingset I really don't think that is a fair comparison on what was done 2000 thousand years ago and what is being done today by muslims. All races and people were brutal at that time. But we as christians evolved .The differance with Islam is that  even now in 2006 they still will stone a man or woman to death in the street or behead a inoccent person for shock value. OR drag a dead body threw the street and cheer.And I am not saying every muslim would do that but even one that has sympathy for a act like that is a enemy to any decent person.The problem is a lot of muslims do have sympathy for terrorist and suicide bombers.Until that ends they are my enemy
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:27:49 PM EDT
[#13]
This should not be news to anyone.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:32:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The most brillant post I have ever seen on ARFCOM.

I agree totally.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#15]
It's almost as if Khomeini was addressing some of the members here at ARFCOM with his quote.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
What you need to remember about Islam, is that any loon with a beard and a pshmergah can become an ayatollah.

This is Islam's great weakness, that it has no central authority, to get everyone in line on the same teachings.

To put it in context - would anyone say Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, or Bob Jones are good Christians?
Nope, we'd call them loonies who don't accurately represent Christianity, and hijack it for their own twisted ends.

Since NYpatriot doesn't want to touch this I'll post it again

ETA:

People cannot be made obedient except with the sword!

Interesting...I read the Koran, and it specifically states that forced conversions are an abomination in God's eyes. Looks like the Ayatollah needs to re-read his holy book.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I myself love the soft cuddly ones out of the bunch.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since NYpatriot doesn't want to touch this I'll post it again

It's not that I don't want to "touch" your statement, it's just that I don't have the time or inclination to teach you the numerous fundemental & profound differences between Christianity & Islam.

I would suggest that you do some research into the core beliefs & practices of both religions, and then get back to us.

I think you'll be surprised & disgusted at what you learn.      
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:52:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Quoted:

They are not  calling all there followers to have a jihad. What percentage of muslims do you think are sympathizers to these acts even if they would never do them themselves.%20 %30 %40
%50  should I stop. Why does it seem that when a muslim is interviewed in this country they will say O it's wrong what the suicide bomber did , but I can see why he did.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
It almost seems as if Khomeini was addressing some of the members here at ARFCOM with his quote.

Because I defend the few good people of Islamic faith from blanket assertions that the entire faith is seeking our deaths, I'm drinking their cool aid?

Get fucking real.

You're a gun owner, and a Christian. Think a minute. Don't you empathize even slightly with the decent people of the Islamic world who are unfairly caught up in the crap that's eating up their society? Can't you draw parallels knowing the stereotypes you've had leveled at you? I'll go ahead and answer that - you don't see it.

That's the difference between us. I can imagine that events beyond my control might have let me grow up in a world different from my own, armed with nothing but my humanity to guide me. If I were Islamic I doubt I'd be flying planes into buildings because some fucknut in Tehran said it's neato. Also, here I sit amidst the brightest minds of Christian ARFcom, and I don't feel the need to hurl hatred at the entire population of the Middle East because the people there in charge keep people poor and stupid.

If everyone in the world was like you, there would be ceaseless war. If they were like me, things might not be so bad. Something to think about.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:59:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Swingset...

I'm no fan of religion, PERIOD.....

Neither was Bertrand Russell, but even he was able to admit that there is a qualitative difference between Christianity & Islam that favors the former over the latter...  

Bolshevism combines the characteristics of the French revolution with those of the rise of Islam.

Marx has tought that Communism is fatally predestined to come about; this produces a state of mind not unlike that of the early successors of Mahommet.

Among religions, Bolshevism is to be reckoned with Mohammedanism rather than Christianity and Buddhism. Christianity and Buddhism are primarily personal religions, with mystical doctrines and a love of contemplation. Mohammedanism and Bolshevism are practical, social, unspiritual, concerned to win the empire of this world.

-"Theory and Practice of Bolshevism," 1921

BTW Swingset, while I am most certainly a gun owner, I'm not a Christian. I'm an Agnostic (not that it really matters) who understands that Islam is incompatable with liberty, religious freedom, individualism, secular government, and just about any other Western ideal that you or I can think of.

Christianity, on the other hand, fosters & nourishes these beliefs.

We're faced with a battle of wills & ideologies Swingset, & I'm not as ashamed to admit that I choose our paradigm over theirs!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Swingset...

Neither was Bertrand Russell, but even he was able to admit that there is a qualitative difference between Christianity & Islam that favors the former over the latter...  

Bolshevism combines the characteristics of the French revolution with those of the rise of Islam.

Marx has tought that Communism is fatally predestined to come about; this produces a state of mind not unlike that of the early successors of Mahommet.

Among religions, Bolshevism is to be reckoned with Mohammedanism rather than Christianity and Buddhism. Christianity and Buddhism are primarily personal religions, with mystical doctrines and a love of contemplation. Mohammedanism and Bolshevism are practical, social, unspiritual, concerned to win the empire of this world.

I don't give a flying fuck what he thought. He happens to be wrong on many levels, and so are you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Swingset...

That is complete and utter crap. Islam is the anti-thesis to communism.... and they have nothing in common.

Perhaps you missed the fact that Al-Queda was formed while fighting against the communist invasion of Afghanistan.

Secondly, quoting someone who is obviously biased in favor of Christianity doesn't prove anything... it only proves that there existed other biased people like yourself.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Swingset...

BTW Swingset, while I'm am most certainly a gun owner, I'm not a Christian. I'm Agnostic (not that it really matters) who understands that Islam is incompatable with liberty, religious freedom, individualism, secular government, and just about any other Western ideal that you or I can think of.

Christianity, on the other hand, fosters & nourishes these beliefs.

We're faced with a battle of wills & ideologies Swingset, & I'm not as ashamed to admit that I choose our paradigm over theirs!

I guess Turkey converted to being a Christian country over-night
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I see why you call yourself captain of the short bus.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:23:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The blanket hatetred of Muslims on this board (And held by many other conservatives) is reminicent of the way Jews were thought of in Nazi Germany.

How many Jews in Nazi Germany got on buses and blew up schoolchildren?  That's the worst strawman argument I have ever seen in my life.  You are a terrorist apologist from www.democraticunderground.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#27]
glockguy40...

Secondly, quoting someone who is obviously biased in favor of Christianity doesn't prove anything...

Don't look now, but your ignorance is showing: Why I Am Not A Christian by Bertrand Russell
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#28]
To have bias toward something doesn't mean one has to be a part of that group... he only has to have an intense lack of knowledge and understanding toward its opposite.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
To have bias toward something doesn't mean one has to be a part of that group... he only has to have an intense lack of knowledge and understanding toward its opposite.  

Pot, meet kettle.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:31:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

So tell me glockguy40... what is CAIR paying their spokesmen these days???

For your sake, I hope it's a living wage.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Wow, I cannot fathom how you guys are defending Islam.

I don't think that islam itself is bad, but where were the clerics and mullahs after 9/11?  I heard no public outcry from muslim nations about the barbaric acts that were perpetrated in the name of their religion, saw no muslim leader stand up and distance his faith from the radicals within it.  I've seen only token attempts to purge extremists from our allies (are the saudi's really our allies?), and nothing at all from every other fundamentally muslim state.  They indoctrinate their children that the random killing of innocent people is not only accepted, but will get you into heaven that much faster, and yet you defend them?

Every religion has at some point been bastardized into a vehicle for genocide, mass killing or war.  But the difference is that the world is a wholly different place now (a lot of the world, anyway), and most religious groups have come to terms with the fact that they are not the only ones out there; they've adopted a generally peaceful, coexistant relationship with other religions.  But not the muslims.  Ask them, even the ones you'd consider non-radical, progressive even.  They will flat out tell you they believe that Islam will eventually dominate the world.  What they generally won't tell you is that they may not directly support it buy strapping bombs to themselves, but they don't mind when someone else does.

That is tacit compliance, my friends.  And until I see large groups of muslims rooting out the homicidal maniacs within their religion, till I see massive waves of mullahs and other muslim leaders crying out for the end to random, stupid and senseless violence, I won't believe a damn thing you say about 'how it's really a peaceful religion' and that 'it's just a few extremists' who are conducting these terror operations.  I'm sorry, but the proof is right there in front of you if you choose to see it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see why you call yourself captain of the short bus.

Was thinking the same thing....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't associate with CAIR... but let me put it to you, what is the KKK paying you?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't associate with CAIR... but let me put it to you, what is the KKK paying you?

Struck a nerve, did I?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:45:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Code of conduct violation removed-Aimless
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Lazer80, please respect my wishes & delete or edit your comments, as they are likely a CoC violation that will result in this thread being locked.

Thank you.

Mods... if he does not remove his post, please do it for him, but don't lock this thread.

Thanks.

Edit: Two IMs' sent to Lazer80 asking him to amend his post.    
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
islam is a fake religion and muhammed camel-sac licker is a false prophet

islam  

The same could be said of Christ and his "false" resurrection.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I don't think that islam itself is bad

Uhhhh......need I point out that you are saying EXACTLY, right in your first two sentences, what all of us "apologists" are saying.

It's not Islam that is bad, it's the manner in which its used to justify murder and terror.

People who believe in Islam are not all evil, no more than people who believe in Chrisitianity are all good.

I don't love Islam, frankly I think it's a load of nonsense. But then, I think most religions are fairy tales. I'm not defending Islam, I'm defending the people raised to believe it that have chosen NOT to become suicide bombers, and the ones who are on our side. Believe it or not guys, there are Islamics who are fighting and dying right along side our men in the sandbox....fighting terror.

What I hate, and hate more than anything, are chest beaters that throw blanket statements out that a single religion is the only enemy we face, and that all those who practice it are blind followers bent on our destruction. That kind of juvenile war chant is what led us into the dark ages once, and if we're not careful it will again.

I'm not apologizing for terror, I'm condemning the same kind of stupidity that allows it to happen.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Neocon hate-mongering.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:58:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Neocon hate-mongering.

Wow... DU has made great inroads here at ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uhhhh......need I point out that you are saying EXACTLY, right in your first two sentences, what all of us "apologists" are saying.

It's not Islam that is bad, it's the manner in which its used to justify murder and terror.

People who believe in Islam are not all evil, no more than people who believe in Chrisitianity are all good.

I don't love Islam, frankly I think it's a load of nonsense. But then, I think most religions are fairy tales. I'm not defending Islam, I'm defending the people raised to believe it that have chosen NOT to become suicide bombers, and the ones who are on our side. Believe it or not guys, there are Islamics who are fighting and dying right along side our men in the sandbox....fighting terror.

What I hate, and hate more than anything, are chest beaters that throw blanket statements out that a single religion is the only enemy we face, and that all those who practice it are blind followers bent on our destruction. That kind of juvenile war chant is what led us into the dark ages once, and if we're not careful it will again.

I'm not apologizing for terror, I'm condemning the same kind of stupidity that allows it to happen.

Did you read what I posted, at all?  Or did you just stop at the first two sentances because you think   it helps your cause?

If the muslim faith preaches that you, and everyone like you  (meaning NOT MUSLIM) is an infidel and should be put to death, what do you do?  

You are their pawn, a tool for them to manipulate.  You bought into the 'we are really peaceful people'   bullshit, and you will preach how they are a rich culture steeped in history and tradition... and at the moment you are lamenting the tribulations of the poor downtrodden muslims, one goes and sets himself off on a bus in israel.  Or, while you talk about how they are being persecuted by western religions and countries, a group of them take over a school and proceed to kill the majority of the teachers and children there.  

Do you really think that individuals are comeing up with these explosives?  You think that the groups that took over the russian theater or schoolhouse were just a small faction of radicals?  THINK about it!  They are funded and supported!  But by whom?  THINK ABOUT IT.

I hate to say it, but it IS and ideological war, and just like I told RebelGrey when we were having this
conversation a year or two ago;  there are only two sides in this.  You'd better pick the right one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:23:57 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you read what I posted, at all?  Or did you just stop at the first two sentances because you think   it helps your cause?

If the muslim faith preaches that you, and everyone like you  (meaning NOT MUSLIM) is an infidel and should be put to death, what do you do?  

You are their pawn, a tool for them to manipulate.  You bought into the 'we are really peaceful people'   bullshit, and you will preach how they are a rich culture steeped in history and tradition... and at the moment you are lamenting the tribulations of the poor downtrodden muslims, one goes and sets himself off on a bus in israel.  Or, while you talk about how they are being persecuted by western religions and countries, a group of them take over a school and proceed to kill the majority of the teachers and children there.  

Do you really think that individuals are comeing up with these explosives?  You think that the groups that took over the russian theater or schoolhouse were just a small faction of radicals?  THINK about it!  They are funded and supported!  But by whom?  THINK ABOUT IT.

I hate to say it, but it IS and ideological war, and just like I told RebelGrey when we were having this
conversation a year or two ago;  there are only two sides in this.  You'd better pick the right one.

I read your post.

I don't happen to agree that Islam is the root of the problem.

If it was, then all faithful Islamic people would be at full-on war with the west, including all of the Islamic populations of Africa, of the Phillipines, and even here in the US.

We would have had Jihad on a massive scale, terrorist bombings daily on our shores, abroad, everywhere we exist with Islamic people.

That's not happening, so more must be at play than those who think that the Koran is teaching total war.

We are at war with fundamentalism, small-minded hatred from a small group of people. Radical Islam is our enemy, not Islam in general.

If you see it differently, then pat yourself on the back for having all the answers, and start killing Islamic people wholesale everywhere you encounter them. If you really believe Islam is coming for us, then choose your side and start up your holy war.

I'm done arguing this assinine point. I've got better shit to do with my life.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:06:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Swingset you made the statement  more or less to the point why if there is a war going on how come it's not a an all-out taotal war?

One answer is that the average Islamist isn't dunb, he knows the moment he does something big and grand like lite off a nuke in CONUS is the day we make glass in the middle east.

I believe that someday soon Johnny Jihad will get a device from pakistan and do just that, and it will be a bad day foe everyone.

I have a Question to you Mr. Swingset- Why do you presume to ad or view the Middle east through
western eyes and Ideals??  We had the same "blinders" back some 60+ years ago with the empire of Japan we misunderstood them and their motives and I belive we are making the same mistake
again.

They have been yelling down with the great Satan and war against thre infiedel for 25+ years how long do we ignore them be fore we take them seriously?? I believe them when they say death to the infiedel.  How 'bout you?????
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:29:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Then I suppose the "nirvana" for us Christians can only be through the sword if they are correct.  

BTW, I need 10 such towl heads over at my place pronto Thursday.  I have target practice scheduled, thanks, will pay $5 per head
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:04:35 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Swingset you made the statement  more or less to the point why if there is a war going on how come it's not a an all-out taotal war?

One answer is that the average Islamist isn't dunb, he knows the moment he does something big and grand like lite off a nuke in CONUS is the day we make glass in the middle east.

I believe that someday soon Johnny Jihad will get a device from pakistan and do just that, and it will be a bad day foe everyone.

I have a Question to you Mr. Swingset- Why do you presume to ad or view the Middle east through
western eyes and Ideals??  We had the same "blinders" back some 60+ years ago with the empire of Japan we misunderstood them and their motives and I belive we are making the same mistake
again.

They have been yelling down with the great Satan and war against thre infiedel for 25+ years how long do we ignore them be fore we take them seriously?? I believe them when they say death to the infiedel.  How 'bout you?????

I believe SOME Islamics are crying "death to the infidel". The ignorant, the foolish, the just plain evil ones are saying just that.

I know an Islamic family that loves America, they've made it their home and don't like terrorists. They're not swearing death to Americans, they're not ready for Jihad.

Should I kill them? According to you, they're just biding their time until they can suitcase nuke their new home, and they secretly hate me and wish me dead.

Whatever. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm preparing for isolated terrorism, not World War III with the Middle East.

Put your white robe on, get out your Anarchist Cookbook and SOF magazines, and prepare for total war. I'm not joining you. I'm not at war with Islam, I'm at war with shitheads....whether they wear towels on their heads, UN helmets, or "Git R Dun" mesh baseball hats.

Oh, just for one more point of clarification, explain how Islam is responsible for this....

Yeah, I know, only Islam is at war with us....it's all Islam. Hell, Oklahoma City is probably the fault of this famous Islamic terrorist...

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:32:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Looks like you got the wrong bomber.

I'll leave it up to you to do the research.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:26:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Swingset,

Geeze louise... you got the wrong bomber in there buddy.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:49:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:55:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:05:17 AM EDT
[#50]
You should all read The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (And the Crusades) and you will realize that it IS all of the Islamic religion. The ones that don't kill us are considered moderate (by us) and unfaithful (by their fellow islamics) but the entire religion is basically this.

1. Anyone who doesn't believe what we believe is either to be converted, subjugated, or killed.
2. Murder, lying, stealing etc. is wrong, UNLESS it is to an unbeliever then Allah says it is OK.
3. Their goal is to have one religion (theirs) in the entire world and anyone who doesn't believe in it or stands in the way of spreading the word-see #1
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top