Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2001 1:31:50 PM EDT
[img]http://www.guardianangels.org/images/times.jpg[/img]

[i]"The second Guardian Angel to die was  Frank Melvin.  Frank was a well respected community leader and while holding two jobs to support his wife and three children, he still found the time to teach martial arts to the kids in the projects where he lived.  He also led the local chapter of the Guardian Angels.  Frank was on patrol in the Dayton Street housing projects in Newark, New Jersey.    When his patrol saw a car police car pull up across the street.  They went to offer their help to the officers.  They saw Frank come across the street in his red beret and t-shirt, the officer drew his weapon, pointed it at him and told him to freeze.  Frank then yelled out that he was a Guardian Angel.  In the next few seconds, due to a tragic misjudgement, the officer shot and killed Frank Melvin on December 30, 1981. "[/i]

ahhahahhahahahaha! Good thing we have theses morons to protect us! Who needs concealed firearms when you have theses gaggle of idiots to rush into danger and get shot by a REAL Law Enforcement Officer.

Oh, they spelled "misjudegment" wrong. So much for keeping the streets safe so children can go to school and learn how to read and write.

Theses stupid fuckers are as bad as the mormons on bikes.

"Oooh I have a red french hat and a T-Shirt, we are tough and we are gonna clean up the streets!!"

What they need to do is go out and get a fucking job. Piece of shit do gooders.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
"Piece of shit do gooders."

Frank, you sound like a cartoon or comic strip character.

Maybe Batman's arch nemesis.

I agree though, they are a bunch of turds.

Edited to add the turd comment.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to [sex] some of those women but the photo's 1981 vintage.  Now they're a bunch of prune whores.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Damned, I'm actually old enough to remember that.

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, yeah, Frank.  Only the cops should "get involved".  Tell that to Kitty Genovese.  

The biggest problem we have today with law enforcement is the "I don't want to get involved" mentality.  The Guardian Angels may not be perfect, but they've got a decent idea.  

You want your streets safe again?  YOU work on it.  Don't leave it up to the cops.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:40:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Well unlike the cops in most of those areas the Guardian Angels do seem to give a damn. They just can't do too much about it and need to remember they are NOT the police.

I've seen Guardian Angels at work in Ft. Lauderdale. I did more by myself in one night than they ever did.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweep: I've not exactly sure where the Guardian Angels stand on the Second Amendment, but I got to ask; are you a moron, or just don't know how to read?
View Quote

The head POS "Curtis Sliwa" is absolutely one of the most vile anti-2nd amendment slugs breathing today.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Just another gang.  Or private law enforcement, if you prefer. Whatever.  They're not substitute for the right to carry a gun.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweep, maybe YOU can't read. Read where it said he didn't have on his uniform. So basicly he wasn't "out on the streets, keepin them clean".

The 16 year old tards that do nothing but patrol need to get a job. And this fucko that started it all is indeed anti 2nd.

I's not saying police should always be there, because they can't. I am saying YOU need to defend YOU, not some hair dresser gang out of patrol. Fight fire with fire.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]Theses stupid fuckers are as bad as the mormons on bikes[/b]

Excuse me?

how is that?

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh, they spelled "misjudegment" wrong. So much for keeping the streets safe so children can go to school and learn how to read and write.
View Quote

You spelled "misjudgment" incorrectly as well. The funny thing is that you even had a spell-check available.
CS
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just another gang.  Or private law enforcement, if you prefer. Whatever.  They're not substitute for the right to carry a gun.
View Quote

i would rather have a gun then 50 "Guardian Angels"
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#13]
A gun in the hand is better then a cop on the phone!
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#14]
so that makes it ok to blast them? COOL.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Aaahhh poor frank......found out the hard way that the cops don`t want his help......[kill]                                           (must have been a big ole` fancy funeral).......[dracula]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#17]
You spelled "misjudgment" incorrectly as well. The funny thing is that you even had a spell-check available.
View Quote

Actually I spelled it right and went back and misspelled it since I was QUOTING!

And I dont use the spellcheck here, too damn slow.

raf, It is hard for people to know where I am comming from. I have gay friends and have taught them to shoot. I make fun of them like we all make fun of eachothers mothers. One of my friends wanted to go to some play... I called him a fruity ass and he called me a fish eater.

Here in CA homosexuals and lesbians are really not a big deal... San Francisco is about an hour away from where I live. Which is why in the farm town next to Stockton (Lodi) has a high presance of KKK morons. Gays on one side and gangster ghetto fucks on the other in my town... I hope war breaks out soon... PLEEEAASSEE!!

Part that sucks is I am so damn attracted to short hair butch lesbians. 1: Girls don't like me as it is, 2: Theses girls don't like guys all together.

Ugh... just like the Bloodhound gang song... "I wish I were queer so I could get chicks."

Cause the hot lesbian chicks always dig the gay guys... what the fuck?!?!?
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm a Guardian Angel, but I do it for the womenz.  Nothing says "Blow Me" like a red beret and a caring heart.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 8:50:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Let's see, he was wearing Gang colors, screaming that he was a guardian angel and interfering with the Police. Its sad he was shot, but he shouldn't have gotten involved. Once the police arrive, they will handle it and do not want anybody else's help. Come on, let them do their jobs. If the Police are not there then go ahead and help.

The LEO probably thought he was a Crypt on PCP.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Curtis SleazeWa.  Hmmm....  The arrogant anti-gun asshole shot himself about 5-7 years ago to garner sympathy after his wife left him.

I used to listen to Curtis AND Jay Diamond.  Even Jay Diamond turned out to be a liberal in human clothing...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top